What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

It is very posibly that some stores will never collect any item that you have returned to them because your already used it it will no longer be useful because it can't be sold again even if it is repaired.
Probably, as a business man I will not even tolerate such my business because it will lead to a lot of losses. I can only collect if you have not used it or it is not what you ordered.

Probably, as a business man I will not even tolerate such my business because it will lead to a lot of losses. I can only collect if you have not used it or it is not what you ordered.
I know that some businesses will never collect such items but it is very good for you to collect the items that you would attract the customers the more provided you have confirmed that that good is defaulted.

I know that some businesses will never collect such items but it is very good for you to collect the items that you would attract the customers the more provided you have confirmed that that good is defaulted.
if it is the fault of your business organisation then you have to collect the product but if it is not your fault then you have no reason to do that because it will lead to a lot of losses.

if it is the fault of your business organisation then you have to collect the product but if it is not your fault then you have no reason to do that because it will lead to a lot of losses.
The business owner should receive the item back if it is faulty, but if the item was bought in good condition and returned faulty, it should be discussed between the customer and owners of the business amicably.

In situation like that those companies are trying to bring bad reputation to themselves which can limit them from attracting more clients in the future. But those policies are always written down for customers to read and understand.

I think that companies should refund money and it depends a lot on how the product was used. Some companies sell software and they have a specific time period. Software is a totally different product.

It is very posibly that some stores will never collect any item that you have returned to them because your already used it it will no longer be useful because it can't be sold again even if it is repaired.
It all depends on the types of good. if it is an electronics, the owners of the store and the customer can reach an agreement for a repair but if it is a consumable, I don't think it will be easier to collect such items back.

The business owner should receive the item back if it is faulty, but if the item was bought in good condition and returned faulty, it should be discussed between the customer and owners of the business amicably.
Definitely, if the item was bought on good condition and the buyer misuses it and it gets faulty I think it should not be accepted. In fact the buyer should have an evidence.

I think that companies should refund money and it depends a lot on how the product was used. Some companies sell software and they have a specific time period. Software is a totally different product.
The whole think could really be complicated depending on the type of product as you said. The best way to solve this issue is for companies to write down the conditions necessary for a client to return product that is not working due to company's error.

The whole think could really be complicated depending on the type of product as you said. The best way to solve this issue is for companies to write down the conditions necessary for a client to return product that is not working due to company's error.
The type of product will determine if the owners of the store will receive it or not . If it is a consumable items, you don't expect the owners of the company to recieve such because it has already been opened.

The type of product will determine if the owners of the store will receive it or not . If it is a consumable items, you don't expect the owners of the company to recieve such because it has already been opened.
Ok what if I am buying things like electronic gadgets , do you really think that I can return such product if the problem is directly from company and I have used it for a few days?

I don't think that would be a good idea, because that privilege would be misused, warranty is better, where if the product has an issue it would be repair, and if it can't a new product would be given to you. Imagine using a product for a week, then send it back for a full refund, it's more like the business is a joke or a charity organisation.

I don't think they'll accept it back, in my own country here Nigeria most at times if you buy something you cannot return it back, that's what is happening in my area you cannot take things like this back.

You are very correct some organisations may not want to collect the items back because it has been used but a well organised store will collect it back from you because it is a defaulted item.
It depends on the country .There are location that there is no organisation by the government on how business should deal with client and other things. That is why it is always better for you to test the products before leaving.

Yea it should be return for full refund or let just say for average price it was bought but it's unfortunate that this only happens mostly in the developed countries
It is true that when The returned item is fully paid for by the owners of the business, he is trying to attract the customers because the customers would not return it if it is not a defaulted item.

Yea it should be return for full refund or let just say for average price it was bought but it's unfortunate that this only happens mostly in the developed countries
Yeah it is not all the countries that do apply that in their businesses but in a developed country I know there are warrants and aside that too, you can take back such property whenever it has been spoilt or you don't need it again.

Yes, writing down the terms and conditions related to refund is very necessary and this is why you must note that many companies actually write down the refund policy on their website.

Well returning an item to an organisation after purchasing doesn't really mean you will be given a full refund of your money but the goods can be replaced with another one.

Well returning an item to an organisation after purchasing doesn't really mean you will be given a full refund of your money but the goods can be replaced with another one.
If the item is replaced with another one , it is more or less similar to getting a refund but I do not think it will be quite easy to do such except if the goods or items bought has warranty.

I think a full refund must be offered to the customer if they inform you within 7 days of receiving an item that they want to cancel.
This is going to be good of you but then what of some kind of weird circumstances like the reason of the return is something that has to do with the customer.

Well I think it's very bad to return an items to a company after it has been used. personally as the company manager or management will not even consider your complaint in any angle.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back