What's new

Should an item be returned for full refund even if it's already been used?

Well I think it's very bad to return an items to a company after it has been used. personally as the company manager or management will not even consider your complaint in any angle.
Well to me returning an item that has already been spoilt to it specific company is not that bad, the company can either renew or recycle such item so that it should not be a waste.

Well to me returning an item that has already been spoilt to it specific company is not that bad, the company can either renew or recycle such item so that it should not be a waste.
That is exactly how it should be done. it is either the goods are returned and accepted by the owners of the store or the owners of the store does not accept it it all depends on the agreement on the items returned.

Personally I will advise no one to make a return of his goods to the producer after it has been used because to some extent you as the consumer or customers can be disgrace if you can not defend yourself.

Yes, writing down the terms and conditions related to refund is very necessary and this is why you must note that many companies actually write down the refund policy on their website.
Personally I like it to be written down so that client will understand the requirements needed for a successful return of products. With this it will be very much easier for the business and the client. But it seems most business are not doing it except few.

As a business man who is in it for the money and profits, I would never try something like this. Any customer who wants me to collect it back must also be ready to forfeit their money paid.

It depends on the particular product you bought , though some product might be worst to the extent that you will think of getting your total money back , but i can't request for my money .

Personally I will advise no one to make a return of his goods to the producer after it has been used because to some extent you as the consumer or customers can be disgrace if you can not defend yourself.
Well @Syldan, it all depends on the type of business one is running, if it is a business that deal with perishable goods or stuffs it will be hard for the business owner to collect it back.

I can accept goods returned from customers after being used if the goods are still intact for resale and also show a receipt of payment. It is very much encouraging because it helps to build trust in customers.

If the item is replaced with another one , it is more or less similar to getting a refund but I do not think it will be quite easy to do such except if the goods or items bought has warranty.

Each and every companies' policies are different. I think that there are some great companies that acknowledge their mistakes and return the money of the customer when the product is faulty.

A product that has already been used for up to about two days can only be able to get a replacement and I think that is fair in order to protect the business against bad customers.

A product that has already been used for up to about two days can only be able to get a replacement and I think that is fair in order to protect the business against bad customers.
The fact that you have used the product for some days it will not be possible for the owner of the store to take such product back from you and make a replacement. it is not done anywhere

It will not speak well for you to return a good that you are have used . if it is me I would never do the search because I'm a business owner too and it would amount to a big loss for the business.

It will not speak well for you to return a good that you are have used . if it is me I would never do the search because I'm a business owner too and it would amount to a big loss for the business.
I am on the same page with your submission because it will be quiet difficult going to return the goods that I have already used. I wouldn't want to do that.

I think every individual has a different mindset about business and how it should be handled. if I am a manager, I will make all goods are supplied in good conditions so that I will not experience such complaints from the customers.

Terms and conditions are usually what help in such a situation.

The best thing is to end up in a negotiation.
The both parties would agree to bear with the damages.

As a business owner you should realise that there are some people that are on bringing your business down, you shouldn't make intentional efforts to prevent something like this.

That is exactly how it should be done. it is either the goods are returned and accepted by the owners of the store or the owners of the store does not accept it it all depends on the agreement on the items returned.

Many store owners usually have a no-refund policy at all. They do not even offer any kind of guarantee at all for their products, especially in the case of second-hand or used products.

Well if you can not beer the damage of any property bought from you as a business owner, you should not collect anything that has spoilt or damage and been brought back to you.

Well if you can not beer the damage of any property bought from you as a business owner, you should not collect anything that has spoilt or damage and been brought back to you.
To avoid this completely, business should also focus on selling top quality product to avoid any cases or a situations that product are returned unnecessarily.

I do not seem to understand your point there. I understand that it is very necessary to react whenever you buy a defaulted good from a particular store because it has happened to me once.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back