What's new

Retirement Planning

There is a saying that says that if you do not plan well, you are planning to fail. it is very important for people to plan well for their retirement and can venture into small businesses that will be fetching the money.

So far you are existing and have started a job or even a business engagement the first thought in a reasonable human being is the thought of retirement when he can no longer work effectively as he is on the youthful age so is quite appropriate you start planning and preparing for you retirement early as possible.

When we talk about retirement savings I think it is meant for those that are working for someone (employee). But business owner you don't retire as far as your business never tire. Even if you get old your business not get old,money will be entering into your account often and often.

I think retirement plan should be the first planned of your heart because it can come at anytime which you wl no longer have the strength to participate in any form of stressful activities again. so it is advisable to plan for your retirement the first day you got your career.

Planning retirement is a kind of system that should at the beginning of employment be put in place for proper and prosperous retirement scheme, when a suitable scheme is being subscribe to, it will them validate the future value of the retirement scheme value.
Most importantly is laising with the right and appropriate retirement planning scheme organization.
Planning retirement is an awesome and beneficial system that produces the best results as of now in the history of retirement scheme.

I am a freelancer, and I do not have any retirement plans. I plan t work until I can use a computer (my hands and eyes are fit). I will be working until my health permts.

Of course nobody wanna retire and become a helpless. If you want to become a boss it is definitely good for you to make sharp investment that the fetch you I always toa lot of money.

After retirement I will purchase saving certificate to save money and smooth monthly earning. Will enjoy with my friends and family. Will visit my country,s up side. Hills and northern areas. And will focus on my children,s studies.
This is really leaving the fun live indeed. I like your retirement planning set ups. Your children or grandchildren at this point will really be having good times with you then.

I think I have made a contribution before to this topic but let me still drop this here again. It is very important for one to start planning for retirement early in the sense that you should be saving some part of your salary for your retirement.

I am a freelancer, and I do not have any retirement plans. I plan t work until I can use a computer (my hands and eyes are fit). I will be working until my health permts.
My suggestion is for you to set aside an amount regularly like every week or every month. That's what I did for my personal retirement fund instead of getting a retirement plan policy. It is risky here because when the insurance company goes bankrupt then I will lose everything. My savings is my wealth now.

There are some people that are full of regrets after they retire from active service. This is simply because they refused to plan well for the future and didn't save enough for the retirement.

In my home country, if you work for the government, you will receive pension until you live, therefore there is no need to plan for retirement for government employee.

I will be saving money for old age, however, I do not have any retirement plans. I am a freelancer and I will not receive pension from any agency. I need to save for old age.

Yes old age is a reality and we have to go through from that time but it can be memorable if we plan it nicely.At old age we dont have that much energy to earn enough so we should have some saving for old age.
You're right as it relates in the planning for retirement for our old age as it is a reality we cannot escape from when it comes. Because that zeal and energy we have now might not just be there then

You're right as it relates in the planning for retirement for our old age as it is a reality we cannot escape from when it comes. Because that zeal and energy we have now might not just be there then
Every individual who is presently working almost have a retirement plan, retirement plans is all about the things you want to do or what you want to engage in when you leave work.

It is very important for people to plan for their retirement because it is a stage whereby they will not have enough strength to do some certain works.
That is correct. When you first start your career, from that time only you should start thinking about retirement plans. Sometime it is very late to think about such things. The more earlier you recognize, the better plan it would be after your retirement.

I am yet to start my professional life, I am just a student, however, once I start working, I will start saving some money so that I will live comfortably in my old age.

I have thought about retirement and most times i think of getting a good job ,before thinking of even retiring and others , because i know how the economic is very bad and you need a job to be able to keep up

I think instead of planning for retirement, you should be working as long as you are physically and mentally fit. If you work in your old age, your healthy will be fine

It's always very important for people to start planning for their retirement early, and of course planning ahead to venture into businesses that I will allow them enjoy their retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back