What's new

Retirement Planning

I have seen some couples of people that had worked for 35 years and they were not able to receive their gratuities and pension. it is very important for people to start early and plan their retirement.

We as a whole will go downhill sometime in the future. And afterward we don't find the opportunity to fill in as hard as we do during the youthful age. Thus we need to design our retirement. What's more, the thing is we additionally need to keep an eye out our retirement time considering all legislative issues and awful days in that time like changing loan cost, wars and so on

Have you considered retirement arranging?

The plans comes now that we are still young and working. I run a business, I'm not yet employed by any working department. But that doesn't mean i can't plan for my retirement running from places to do business. At some point my body needs rest, and that time will come. I'm saving money, to establish more businesses, and investing to earn passive income in the future.

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

Have you thought about retirement planning?
If you want to have a good retirement in life , you need to start planning do your retirement early so as not to suffer at the end, some people I know contribute every month in preparation for their retirement.

I think I have made unable to do this thread before, but let me still add this. Retirement planning is very important and it helps you to live a very fulfilled life.
Post automatically merged:

It is very advisable to plan for once but I haven't where you are working. when you don't plan for your retirement very well you will definitely not live a very happy life.

Last edited:
I already planned that and i have some of my major investment on Agriculture , its another means of getting more and more revenue for me

Retirement plan should not just be consider when someone is about to retire from work but rather be on one's mind from the first day we started work or even before we get any work. We can have very good business on ground before retirement.

It's very important for people to plan properly for their retirement. That is the reason why it's even while you are working for your retirement is recommended. A lot of people retire with a lot of regrets because they didn't plan well.

Retirement plan should not just be consider when someone is about to retire from work but rather be on one's mind from the first day we started work or even before we get any work. We can have very good business on ground before retirement.

You definitely should have made plans regarding your future once you lay hands on anything tangible . Retirement plan should also be part of those things . Pensions and even lots of agencies are helping like trust funds.

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

It is good to start to think of retirement because of the challenges after retirement. You need to start to plan your retirement some years before you actually retired. You need to have a successful business that will sustain you during retirement and you must have been managing it some years before you retired.

every worker must have a retirement plan because he knows that he or she is not doing that work for ever she may one day retire because of that she should have plans after retirement.

For you to be talking about retirement planning, one will need to be working at the moment with the government I suppose? Not everyone is a worker and so how does those not working factor into this question? That's another issue

If things goes how i want them to right now, am thinking of investing in various business and of cause mostly in real estate. So in my old age i can still be getting income residually.

I do agree with you that when a person gets old, they might not be able to work as hard. However, I have still seen many older people working in my country and they do not even receive pension because they never dedicated a lot of time working for a particular company and this is quite understandable. Many people do not have a retirement plan in my country and they tend to rely on income they are making in the old age.

Before you retire, you need to plan very well on how to live the rest of your life, you need to plan on the business to start and also on how to survive after working. It will be very hard if you fail to plan. You need to be financially stable after working

Before you retire, you need to plan very well on how to live the rest of your life, you need to plan on the business to start and also on how to survive after working. It will be very hard if you fail to plan. You need to be financially stable after working
every employee should know that he or she is not working for ever that one day she will retire and be on his own because of this he must have a retirement plan of what to do with his life after work.

Planning for retirement shouldn't wait until just a few years before the retirement. One should already set all that would be needed in place long before that because it can be quite frustrating to retire unprepared.

Well In my opinion Planning for retirement starts with thinking about your retirement goals and how long you have to meet them. Then you need to look at the types of retirement accounts that can help you raise the money to fund your future. As you save that money, you have to invest it to enable it to grow. The surprise last part is taxes also. If you’ve received tax deductions over the years for the money you’ve contributed to your retirement accounts, a significant tax bill awaits when you start withdrawing those savings. There are ways to minimize the retirement tax hit while you save for the future and to continue the process when that day arrives and you actually do retire.

There is an adage that says if you dont fail to plan then you are planning to fail, planning for the future is essential in life , so we have to plan well for our retirement by saving early.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back