What's new

Retirement Planning

I have never made any arrangement for retirement plan because I am looking for the best way I can make as much money as possible and if I can make money that I need I can use the money to start up a business and from there I can get rich with my business and retirement plan will come automatically.

I have never made any arrangement for retirement plan because I am looking for the best way I can make as much money as possible and if I can make money that I need I can use the money to start up a business and from there I can get rich with my business and retirement plan will come automatically.
That's better , though there are ways one can start business as early as possible if the money is available while you keep managing or employ someone to manage it untill you retire to supervise the business

That's better , though there are ways one can start business as early as possible if the money is available while you keep managing or employ someone to manage it untill you retire to supervise the business
that is what a lot of people are trying to do, they are trying to bring out the best business plan so that with it they will not have anything to lose,business is very important and those who have interest must do it because it will have a lot.

Determining the retirement plan in life is not easy unless you have everything in place, i mean the monetary aspect , we wish to start planning for the future but sometimes we might be financially decapitated.

Certainly determining a retirement plan is not easy. I am a young man but I do not have a retirement plan as of now. This is because I do not have enough money to make a plan right now. I might think about it in the future. Until then, I need to focus more on making money.

That popular saying "he that fail to plan has already planned to fail" is not a lie!
It is good to plan for retirement ahead to avoid disappointments and depressions in old age. Have a reliable stream of income (business) that can supply money to you even when you don't over work. The stream of income could be an investment on your children's education and so on .Because at the end, it all boils down to money. Without money everything will not be in place

The best time to plan for your retirement is as soon as you are getting money above your routine responsibilities, invest such money in business so that you don't even waste your retirement package .

Planning for your retirement should at least be done five to ten years before you retired,saving money for the retirement phase is the first thing to do when planning for retirement.

Planning for your retirement should at least be done five to ten years before you retired,saving money for the retirement phase is the first thing to do when planning for retirement.
the money I am saving for retirement what do you think I'll be using this money to do because I think the only people that can actually save money for retirement are those people that do not have houses or any other place to stay.

I agree with you, many mistake people make is planning their retirement close to when they would actually retire. Its best you start making plans even years before you retire
You are right, the mistakes most people make Retirement planning should not even before after your retired you must have engaged in something reasonable that makes you money years before your retirement period.

It's always very important for people to start planning for their retirement early, and of course planning ahead to venture into businesses that I will allow them enjoy their retirement.
Every educated and Wise worker must know that retirement plan and is very important for he or she this is a way to plan for your future after retirement.

Its good to plan for retirement early, so the retirement time will be well deserved and enjoyed. I'm not a civil servant, I'm a business man, I'm not planning to retire anytime soon.

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

Have you thought about retirement planning?
If I have the opportunity to become a civil servant, right from the time of appointments, I will start working towards my retirement so that at the end of the day, one will have something to retire to. This is very important.

The best way to plan your retirement is by buying a 20 years old insurance policy. You will have a good amount of money by the time you retire from your job.

Its good to plan for retirement early, so the retirement time will be well deserved and enjoyed. I'm not a civil servant, I'm a business man, I'm not planning to retire anytime soon.
You will have to retire as a civil servant because their are laws that guide retirement age or the years of service of government worker. Since you have a business, you can start to plan on how to retire on it.

Rather than saving for the retirement, why not have yourself involved in investments that will continue to fetch you money.the day to day activities and unforseen contigencies gives no room gor us to save

I believe props retirement planning I meant for people that are working under the government and private organisation, self employed people are already working on their own and already had their retirements planned.

I'm still a student but i said to myself that, when i secure a white collar job, or earn better through my blue collar job, I'll simply go into insurance and register to be depositing money monthly till my retirement time. That will give me some funds during that time when things work as planned.

I think investing in rel estate can b a good retirement plan. You can either sell the property or rent it out and manage your expenses in your old age.

You will have to retire as a civil servant because their are laws that guide retirement age or the years of service of government worker. Since you have a business, you can start to plan on how to retire on it.
Lol, I'm planning how to retire around it, the best retirement plan i can have at the moment is investing my business profit wisely, to enjoy unending investment return in the future.

Lol, I'm planning how to retire around it, the best retirement plan i can have at the moment is investing my business profit wisely, to enjoy unending investment return in the future.
Which business are you talking about. Hindi spend make most of the businesses are on a verge of collapse. It has become very tough for us to decide which company to invest into.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back