What's new

Retirement Planning

Retirement plan should started at the early stage of working. Personally, I believe retirement plan should start immediately you get a work.

I haven't started thinking about a retirement plan yet, but if I am to do so I will make sure I have a monetary plan that will make me settle with out struggling much, going into a simply but yet quality business and other investment is a way of getting money too.

It is very important for every work to have a retirement plan so that he or she is Future will be ok. Retirement plan it's what you do after you have retired from your present job which you are doing now

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

Have you thought about retirement planning?
I think that retirement planning is something that comes into play from the time you start working. This is why companies offer you a pension fund. It is important that you plan for your retirement as soon as possible because that will ensure that during your retirement phase you are still able to live a comfortable lifestyle without having a constant source of income. I personally have already start thinking about retirement.

It is very important for people to plan for their retirement because it is a stage whereby they will not have enough strength to do some certain works.

Every individual or worker must have a retirement plan before his retirement date this is because you will know the kind of business to start up and also the next plan for your future after retirement.

Planning for your retirement one need to start on time to plain about so that before one can getting to retire so that the person will not be difficult for he her.

I think planning for your retirement is a very good step to take. You don't have to be doing your dream job or something you studied for in campus so as to plan for old age or when you stop working. I think many of us make the mistake of waiting till you get a "better job" in order to plan for retirement. You should plan for it the minute you start doing something that pays.

Seriously everyone of is should have had a plan for retirement but been a student you would not want to think about that especially been in this damn country .

So far you are a human being with flesh and blood definitely you may get tired some day and sometimes in future. retirement is inevitable so you as a person either working with public service or private services then you are expected to plan immediately you start working.

Concerning retirement planning. Well, age is not something that can be cheated on as we get to grow old sooner or later, so I think it is better to have retirement plans when you start your career and have some meaningful earnings so you can save up so as to bring the plans into reality

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

The best retirement plan is to buy shares or you venture is farm produce businees which is a lucrative business or start investing in realsmestate and crypto currency.

I think everyone should work towards retiring early, I mean isn't that everybody's goal??. I think everyone should have it at the back of their minds.

Like we all know retirement planning has to do with a lot of work and commitment before you can be successful, you start planning early and save so that you can acheive your aim.

it is important for people that are working to make an arrangement for the retirement age because it is the arrangement you are doing now that will determine whether you have a better retirement age or not,as for me I'll plan for my retirement when I get a reasonable job to do but as for now I still have a lot to achieve.

Retirement is a period every one should have at the back of his or her mind.Reason one need to start putting aside some substantial amount of money in some funds for retirement benefit where you fall back to.My mum did that and we are currently using the funds to fund other investment.

It's true we can't work forever , there would be a time for us to call it quits and retire, i don't believe in retiring at an old age of 60 or 65, why can't I retire at 40 though and still enjot life and youth, at that time passive income should be the goal because why retire when you can't enjoy life to the fullest

My retirement plan is to have enough money for my needs so that I can live a full life during my retirement years. For the occupation I have varied interests like gardening, working online, doing house chores and being with friends aside from my charitable works. I am already retired and my retirement plan is already happening. Fortunately I don't get sick so I am really enjoying my life especially that there is no idle time for me.
So I will advise you to make out time so that you can be having time to relax because at this stage of your life, you should be able to rest from this stressful work and this is the reason why retirement is created in the first place.

Obviously everyone should think their plan of retirement in the early stages.I think safter my retire i will spend my time with my familly and also i will think about more ways to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back