What's new

Retirement Planning

It is bit confusing decision abiut retirement, because at that age we are earning very high salary as compared to our career salary so that time we want to retire also, so this is very double minded decision so some people decide to retire but some carry on their jobs.

Yes old age is a reality and we have to go through from that time but it can be memorable if we plan it nicely.At old age we dont have that much energy to earn enough so we should have some saving for old age.
You can make a living writing. Yes, it's possible to support yourself by writing full-time. And you don't have to be famous or lucky to do it. I've done it for the past six years and have coached thousands of others through the same process, seeing many of them succeed.

I always think about my retirement plans and i am actively saving towards it in a private pension company. I usually save 20% of my monthly salary in my pension account every months. This i believe would be enough to take care of i and my family after 35 years of working.

Yeah I have been planning and making arrangements about my retirement, I would even want to stop working altogether before my
Retirement age. I would like to travel around the world l, see places, eat different foods and meet different people.

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

Have you thought about retirement planning?
I am still a student and I even don't have any type of job so there is no such kind of Concepts in my mind.
I think that a person should retire at the age of 50 and then he should start his own business with the pension money to live a peaceful life at the late age.

Retirement planning is the process of determining retirement income goals, and the actions and decisions necessary to achieve those goals. Retirement planning includes identifying sources of income, sizing up expenses, implementing a savings program, and managing assets and risk. Future cash flows are estimated to gauge whether the retirement income goal will be achieved. Some retirement plans change depending on whether you're in, say, the United States, or Canada, which has its own system of workplace-sponsored plans.

Planning for retirement starts with thinking about your retirement goals and how long you have to meet them. Then you need to look at the types of retirement accounts that can help you raise the money to fund your future. As you save that money, you have to invest it to enable it to grow.

Retirement planning should include determining time horizons, estimating expenses, calculating required after-tax returns, assessing risk tolerance, and doing estate planning.

Yes this what everybody plans for there new vision, so retirement is that money which we get from our job place after our retirement, so it is also difficult to take decision but always plan for business from the gratuity or pension so that our family can get more benefits from us.

I have no plans for retirement, I will work until I can. I mean I will never retire, I will work as long as my body and mind can actually work. I am a work from home professional and I work according to my confort. Therefore, work is not a work for me, it is fun activity

My own suggestion about retirement planning , of a retired person should retired and received his or her pension the best thing for the person is to go into business and don't spend the money lavishly and also use it for reasonable investment.

Planning ahead retirement already make retirement easier. But most people always fail to plan ahead. They spend as they earn hereby face some challenges later in their old ages.

Hmm!!!!! I wonder what insurance will do if at all during the futuredays war came up! All your earning will be gone, or if the company run down....we need to plan our pension but we also need a little business....not all businesses require strength before it can be carried out.

Planning for retirement should commence as soon as you have a stable income. Planning for retirement is very necessary as it is the time you have the strength to save as much wealth as you can. Planning for retirement, affords you the opportunity to know what exactly you intend to go into as soon as you retire.

You can start your own business after retirement. Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly. If you want to get more profit in it you then you have to work hard for your business progress and you will get benefits.

Retirement planning should be safe and wise..we should know how to invest after retirement..real estate and marketing is best option ..you can also plan a partnership business.it will boost your confidence and information in this regards

So far I have the advantage of working for a government entity and my pension is assured, but nevertheless it is not a substantial amount that ensures financial peace of mind in the future. Therefore, I am planning through a business or an investment to make up for the pension with a little more profit.

Retirement is a period that can get one into deep thinking,when an individual considers how he would be confirn to a particular area usually at home.If adequate measure is not taken to start learning financial management skills and putting up a business few years before the actual retirement,that period could be very difficult.

I have a simple and clear plan for my retire. My plan is to sit back and enjoy everything that i worked for. I have no plan to be chasing properties and valuables when am 60years old. Retirement to me isn't a time to be hollowing about think about how you're going to survive the next few weeks or months .

Retirement planning is a very important thing that every income earning individual must do to have a secured life after service. May I state further that the importance of retirement planning can never be over emphasis, this is because a life of Luxury without any feature plans to maintain such luxury is likely to send so many to an untimely life of frustration or may be send them to their early grave.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back