What's new

Rent or Buy House?

I prefer to buy my own house rather than renting one. Especially if I get to buy one near the urban center. It will so convenient, you live in a great place where opportunities are limitless and you don't have to pay rent!

Life can be pretty unsettling latley with corona and other stuff. So you can see that renting is a bit difficult these days. And so buying the house is one decision that I have not taken. So I am thinking about such option between the two.

What is your approach in such case? Which one would you choose?
Buying a house requires a lot of funs renting is way cheaper but owning a house if of course better if you have enough funds maybe you should buy a house but evryobody is different

If you buy a house and rent out your spare room to earn passive income, this is the best strategy. However, if you have no plans to rent out, buying a house can be a liability and you need to avoid liability at any cost.,

Life can be pretty unsettling latley with corona and other stuff. So you can see that renting is a bit difficult these days. And so buying the house is one decision that I have not taken. So I am thinking about such option between the two.

Everyone has faced difficulties due to Covid-19 it was very difficult to rent a house If you had your own house at that time, you would have to face so much trouble.Covid-19 also troubled those who had their own houses

That's the hard question still. If you value flexibility and want to avoid being tied down to a specific location or property, renting can be a good option. It can also be cheaper in the short term and doesn't require a big upfront investment.

Buying a house requires a lot of funs renting is way cheaper but owning a house if of course better if you have enough funds maybe you should buy a house but evryobody is different

I would definitely try to buy a house and this is because buying the house would help me generate income and I would also be able to live in the house whenever I need to. I could generate income by renting my house.

For me i have rented for many years making landlords money, so several years ago we decided it was time to invest in something that would give us return, was the best decision we have ever made and should have done it sooner.
If actually the person didn't have enough money to buy a house you can also rent, I know is matter of choice and also your money, we rented too before we can able to have our own apartment, because life is gradually process.

If actually the person didn't have enough money to buy a house you can also rent, I know is matter of choice and also your money, we rented too before we can able to have our own apartment, because life is gradually process.
This is true, there is no point trying to do things that surpass your financial capabilities. After renting you could works towards building or getting yourself a house.

This is true, there is no point trying to do things that surpass your financial capabilities. After renting you could works towards building or getting yourself a house.
It is very important, because cannot staying for rent forever, that is why it is very important to work so hard so that the person can be able to plan to build when you have the capital.

It is very important, because cannot staying for rent forever, that is why it is very important to work so hard so that the person can be able to plan to build when you have the capital.

There are many people who stay in residential apartments and the rent is increasing. They have to relocate to other locations or neighbourhoods where the amount of rent is quite low.

I would prefer buying house over building a new house or renting the house but the situation I am currently in and my financial capabilities does not give me the room of buying a house.

I think buying a house is better than renting a house in the long run.

Buying a house would save you from other expenses, and It would also cut off the fear of receiving 'Quit notice' from your Landlord.

Having your own house also brings comfort to you.

there are both pros and cons of buying a house , such as buying is expensive and binds you to one point . If you work freelance , it is more convenient to rent than to buy
from the advantages of buying , this is your personal property and you will not be evicted by the landlord

Last edited:
That's the hard question still. If you value flexibility and want to avoid being tied down to a specific location or property, renting can be a good option.

Yes, the unfortunate incidence is when you become relaxed in your rented house. It would make you to not work towards acquiring your own and this is very bad

Yes, the unfortunate incidence is when you become relaxed in your rented house. It would make you to not work towards acquiring your own and this is very bad

Well, people who live in rented house may have had to worry about paying rent. People who regularly generate good amount of money may not need to worry about that.

Well, people who live in rented house may have had to worry about paying rent. People who regularly generate good amount of money may not need to worry about that.
I love the idea of living in my own house and not having to worry about rent no more.
Especially in my country where the standard of living is always increasing almost everyday.

I love the idea of living in my own house and not having to worry about rent no more.
Especially in my country where the standard of living is always increasing almost everyday.

There are many people who could only dream of having their own house. There are many people who cannot buy their own house as inflation is making it impossible for people to do so.

One of my childhood dreams was never to pay rent. If a person sits down to calculate the amount paid as rent over 3 years, he would realize that it can buy a house. Yes. I am talking about my country. I would rather stay with a friend, save up and buy a house than rent it.

The fact of the matter is that running a house is not that easy, even if you own one. There are many people who own houses and they must also bear the expenses that are associated with the houses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back