What's new

Rent or Buy House?

I will always prefer to buy as I cannot handle the stress of having to pay monthly or yearly fees and commissions for a rented apartment. It is not easy to handle.

If I have enough money, I will buy the house instead of staying in a rented apartment, but if I don't have enough money to buy I will quickly rent a house and stay first.

For me i have rented for many years making landlords money, so several years ago we decided it was time to invest in something that would give us return, was the best decision we have ever made and should have done it sooner.
Most people here in my country are left with the option of paying rent because they cannot afford to build their own houses because it's very expensive to build a house .

My decision will be based on the location of the land to build and the location of the apartment to rent. If my rented apartment is comfortable enough, l will look for a land at a commercial location, l will develop it for commercial purposes. From the money realized from there every year, l will comfortably pay for my house rent and invest the rest

Well, this depends most on the individuals personal budget and their needs, it is advisable to invest most of your funds into business so as to raise more money to be able to buy your own house. It would be advisable to rent if you have a low income earning job.

Though I've always been an advocate of building from the scratch anyways but now I'm beginning to see a lot of sense in buying already built properties.
It's now looking more viable because of the stress involved though.

Is depending on your capital if really you have the capital to buy house is really preferable than renting a house, because buying a save one from too much spending, so for me I prefer buying a house if actually I have the money.

There's nothing like owning your own house, it's very difficult to be enriching landlords every month, owning your own house will definitely give you some time to think well as a man

I had planned on buying a house in 2020 but with everything that happened, I put it off. Now I am looking again and having trouble finding a house. They sell so fast! If I can't manage to find a house to buy, I will end up finding one to rent. I don't want to stay in an apartment any longer.

If you like your locality and if you decide to live there permanently then buying a home is the best option. If you feel you are going to stay there temporarily then try to rent a place. When you buy a home, get a housing loan with the lowest interest rates with maximum year and make regular payments. When you have crossed 1/2 of your EMI period look for opportunities to buy new homes or commercial spaces, the banks would lend you money at lower interest rates, use this method to build a good real estate portfolio.

If you have very comfortable sources of income that is a sign that you can be able to purchase the house straight up. Apart from that you're renting is the easiest decision to do while you continue to grow on your business.

Well there are advantages and disadvantages. As for renting a house, short-term tenancies can be as little as three to six months and you can move after this time if it doesn’t work for you. Being able to give notice to vacate gives you flexibility to move to a different type of property or to a different area. While on the bad side, your landlord might decide to increase your monthly rent when your lease is up for renewal. You can’t redecorate without the approval of your landlord.

Renting a house is not bad if actually you don't have money to buy, but buying of house is also good when money but for me if actually I have money to buy a house I prefer buying than renting.

Life can be pretty unsettling latley with corona and other stuff. So you can see that renting is a bit difficult these days. And so buying the house is one decision that I have not taken. So I am thinking about such option between the two.

What is your approach in such case? Which one would you choose?
Choosing to buy or rent, though, is a major decision that affects your financial health, lifestyle, and personal goals. Whichever option you choose depends entirely on your lifestyle and financial situation. Both require a regular income (so you can afford the payments and associated costs) and may also require a certain degree of effort to maintain.

Renting a property doesn't come with all the responsibilities associated with homeownership and you have more flexibility, as you aren't necessarily tied down to your property.

Owning your home gives you a sizeable investment, but it does come at a big cost—both upfront and over the long run.

If I am bringing enough financially I am going to buy house outright. There is no point in renting when I have the capability to buy it out. but I see some people being mistake over here spending a lot of house rent when it can easily acquire one for themselves.

I would buy house because buying a house is definitely more profitable due to the fact that when you purchase a property, the chances are that the price of the property will increase after some time.

Buying a house is always the best if you have the money to do so. This is because the house is yours and you can send it at a higher value whenever you want. Renting a house is just wasting of money.

I am looking to buy currently but this market as been crazy and we've put in over 5 offers and have lost every single time.. It's not fun right now, we are currently renting.
Buying of house is good if actually you have the money to buy house instead of renting, for me I also prefer of buying house if actually I have the capital I can buy instead of paying for rent, and the person will live comfortable without any problem by landlord.

I would rather prefer to buy a house because the expenses I might spend paying for a rented house if calculated at the end of the day can pass the total amount spent in building a house.

I believe that you should always rent a house for as long as possible if you are somebody who is still trying to make it so that you are going to divert valuable money into investing instead.

The amount of money that an individual has or is willing to spend would determine whether he or she is to buy or rent a house. Personally, I'll prefer to buy it once.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back