What's new

Rent or Buy House?

I will always prefer to buy as I cannot handle the stress of having to pay monthly or yearly fees and commissions for a rented apartment. It is not easy to handle.

Well, the issue is that buying a house is never an easy thing to do. Almost all the people want to have their own house in here, but they are not able to do so due to houses being too expensive.

Life can be pretty unsettling latley with corona and other stuff. So you can see that renting is a bit difficult these days. And so buying the house is one decision that I have not taken. So I am thinking about such option between the two.

What is your approach in such case? Which one would you choose?
One of the things that can make one to decide to own a house or rent is a function of the priority of the person involved,if there is a structure that allows for a mortgage or the payment should be varied,then it can be considered,instead of paying rentage yearly.

Well, the issue is that buying a house is never an easy thing to do. Almost all the people want to have their own house in here, but they are not able to do so due to houses being too expensive.
That's true, but then we cannot continue giving excuses as to why we cannot purchase our own house. With proper planning, it's very possible to get it done .

There are many people who buy properties and then rent them out. They then rent a house in order to live. I really do not understand why people do this. It merely increases rent expenses.

I believe that if you can, buy it. It is always better to own something than to just rent. However, it's a pretty responsible and difficult decision, so it's best to think things through well before buying a property. I decided to buy a house when my wife and I got married, and we bought a small two-bedroom house

I will never rent or buy a business because from what I know you yourself may not really know the issue which the business had that make the former user want to sell the business so I rather prefer to open a fresh business for myself

The best thing that any person can do for himself is to have a plan for his own accomodation,that will be a delibrate plan of action though,but the first thing that he needs to do is have a constant source of income to fund the project.

Buying a house is better as you would have full control of the property and space, but there are some disadvantages as a house owner, you pay all taxes affiliated to house ownership.
In few cases renting a house is better, especially if you travel a lot, as you won't buy houses at every new location you find yourself.

In the current situation buying a house redeems something impossible unless you are getting a credit from the bank and pay the bank for many years the price of the rental.

If you have enough capital, then you could buy a house. However, buying a house at the right kind of location is the key to making a good real estate investment.

I think it is good to buy the house but only when the building is up to your taste and you can afford the money for buying it, if not, you will have to rent it and save money to build your own one day.

Yeah, apart from the troubles from the landlord you could also be out of cash when you need to renew your rent, but if the house is already there wouldn't be a need for that.

The two are good to me, I will buy if I have enough money to buy or i will just rent if there's no money for buying. I believe most people in normal circumstances usually rent when there's no possible way of buying

It depends on your financial capabilities, buying a house is alot more better than renting one, as you would not have to worry about paying of rent in the future and you can use it for whatever purpose you want but it would definitely cost more than when you rent a house.

It depends on your financial capabilities, buying a house is alot more better than renting one, as you would not have to worry about paying of rent in the future and you can use it for whatever purpose you want but it would definitely cost more than when you rent a house.

There are many people who make thousands of dollars daily and they still rent a house. However, they usually rent a house at a great location. So renting houses is still a very common thing.

Well in my country, most especially if you are in the urban areas, it is very good, better and preferable to buy or build a house than renting any house or apartment because of the price of renting if you gather it, it can buy a house for you.

Life can be pretty unsettling latley with corona and other stuff. So you can see that renting is a bit difficult these days. And so buying the house is one decision that I have not taken. So I am thinking about such option between the two.

What is your approach in such case? Which one would you choose?
If you are going to live in that city or country for a very long years or forever then buying a house is the best solution. Yes, it will cost you a huge amount during the early phase but eventually once you settled it will cost you less then rent. You can adjust your house based on your necessity and choice which is the best part.

Well in my country, most especially if you are in the urban areas, it is very good, better and preferable to buy or build a house than renting any house or apartment because of the price of renting if you gather it, it can buy a house for you.

In many developed countries, many people also consider buying a house in villages as well. The villages in England are well-developed and living in there is worth it.

In many developed countries, many people also consider buying a house in villages as well. The villages in England are well-developed and living in there is worth it.
Wow, that is really nice and I really see buying of house as the best thing most especially if you are a family man. There will be enough freedom for you and your family.

Wow, that is really nice and I really see buying of house as the best thing most especially if you are a family man. There will be enough freedom for you and your family.

Buying your own house could prove to be really beneficial in the long run. You do not have to pay rent and you may not need to face certain kinds of problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back