What's new

Rent or Buy House?

It is about your personal decision.

There are a lot of people who have the means, but would still prefer to rent a house than to buy it.

Some of them usually look at the costs of being able to manage the house.

Renting a house is one of the things that has never crossed my mind. I would prefer owning a house than just using it for a while. I prefer buying a house to renting one.

I would prefer buying a house due to the freedom one have . Although it is largely dependent on my financial situation but the truth is I aim to own a house than rent.

I would rather prefer to own a house rather than renting. Because if you have the money to buy a house then I ll advise you to buy because you can’t be always wasting money on rent whiles you have the money to own a house

This really depends on the amount you have and the kind of comfort you need
Of course owning a house is more comfortable than renting but building a house needs a lot of funds at an instant.

renting a home is much cheaper than buying one. The average monthly rent for an apartment in the United States is just over $1,000, while the average mortgage payment is nearly $1,500. That means you could save nearly $500 each month by renting instead of owning your own home.

There is no dignity in renting, I prefer owning a house despite the taxes and all the expenses it may cause. It is worth having . I believe there is a freedom in owning a house.

Renting a house is not bad but buying a house is the right thing to do because, it will save you a lot of hassle with landlords, and you will have peace of mind. Once house issue is sorted out, You will be able to make other plans for your self.

Renting a house is not bad but buying a house is the right thing to do because, it will save you a lot of hassle with landlords, and you will have peace of mind. Once house issue is sorted out, You will be able to make other plans for your self.
You are right, buying a house frees one from the stress the landlords cause .

The peace of mind obtained by owning a house is nothing to be compared with .

If you are having so much money that you think you can dispose then it is going to be advisable that you should just buy a house but you should only do this if the money is not going to be important for your business.

For me i have rented for many years making landlords money, so several years ago we decided it was time to invest in something that would give us return, was the best decision we have ever made and should have done it sooner.
If actually the person have money to buy is very good because having your own house is better instead of renting, because buying house when you have money can actually save the person from spend too much.

Life can be pretty unsettling latley with corona and other stuff. So you can see that renting is a bit difficult these days. And so buying the house is one decision that I have not taken. So I am thinking about such option between the two.

What is your approach in such case? Which one would you choose?
Based on your economic situation, purchasing a residence is far superior to renting one because you will not be concerned with paying mortgage in the future and you will be able to use it to suit your needs better

Ironically, there are so many folks out there who tend to have many properties and they rent all of them and then they themselves opt to rent a house so that they could live in there.

For me i have rented for many years making landlords money, so several years ago we decided it was time to invest in something that would give us return, was the best decision we have ever made and should have done it sooner.
That was a good one,i think no tennant would want to remain a tennant for life,because there is this ease that owing a house of your own brings,you will have the rest of mind and plan your finance for rentage for other things.

Buying a house is a much better option. This is because you may be needing to pay a lots of money and this would add up in case you rent a house. Buying a house would save you money.

It may depend on the country where you live and its tax laws. In my former country, for ex., it's better to rent rather than buy, when it comes for apartments (a house would cost approximately between 500.000 euros and various millions of euros). As apartments come with too many incidental expenses, sometimes the owners find themselves in a curious situation, where they must pay amounts as they were paying a rent, in addition to the mortgage expenses. Tenants don't pay ancillary and various incidental expenses, so they often get benefits from the rent.
This makes a lot of sense. In my country, the landlord benefits more than tenants since they don't pay anything to the government or any regulatory authorities.

This makes a lot of sense. In my country, the landlord benefits more than tenants since they don't pay anything to the government or any regulatory authorities.

I think that the landlords in any kind of country are responsible for paying property taxes because they are the ones who own the property in the first place.

What everybody wants in life is to be an house owner , having a house that you can call your own is the best thing that can happen to people in life , but if you don't have enough money, You can actually rent an apartment .

What everybody wants in life is to be an house owner , having a house that you can call your own is the best thing that can happen to people in life , but if you don't have enough money, You can actually rent an apartment .

Unfortunately, not all the people could be house owners because not all the people could afford a house as the price of houses have increased so much as a result of inflation.

Life can be pretty unsettling latley with corona and other stuff. So you can see that renting is a bit difficult these days. And so buying the house is one decision that I have not taken. So I am thinking about such option between the two.

What is your approach in such case? Which one would you choose?
In general, renting might be a better option if you're moving soon or lack the money to buy a house. On the contrary, purchasing a home may prove to be a superior long-term asset and give you more security.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back