What's new

Referralindexforum.com Reviews

The one thing this forum admin is doing good is allowing users to earn at least $1 in a day and this is the max they can earn but with lesser reward for comments it's not easy to reach such an amount in a day.

I am not posting that much, only few comments, then I stop, we need to post as we linke, but not as pressure.

I have an account on this forum but I have not been very active on the platform. If you want to increase your earnings via forum posting, you should definitely try this platform.

My last payment was $55 which included a $5 bonus from the admin Jordan so it felt great to receive something extra and at this time I have around $20 roughly and would like to get paid when I reach $30 or by the first few days of Jan-2023 and hopefully have at least $30 or $35 by that time if not more.

By the way, Referral Index Forum seems to be paying better than Postbucks LOL
I don't know the new admin, the old admin was a nice guy

Referral Index forum is one of my favorite from and I have already got paid twice from this forum.

The pay rate is 10 RIF points per comment and 15 RIF points per thread. 500 RIF points for a referral when the user completes 25 posts.

For Payment, we need a minimum of 5000 RIF points which are equal to $5 and at present only Paypal payments are available.

If you are interested in joining the website you can join from my below link and I am also attaching my latest payment proof.

i have recently join the forum its very user friendly and the points are also good very near to minimum cashout

There is small issue on the website where I am not getting credited for my posts and some of the other users also contacted me on Whatsapp and facebook that they also face this so I have checked with admin and they are checking

This could be because of daily limits so when you earn your daily limit then you won't receive any points for your posts.

I managed to take some benefits during the promotional event and received $13.5 in BTC. Now that the site has reduced the pay rate, I might not be as active as I was in the last week.

Many users or I have to say most benefitted with that but a website cannot pay high all the time so its fine to stay active when we want

Many users or I have to say most benefitted with that but a website cannot pay high all the time so its fine to stay active when we want
Since the website does not have high-paying ads like Adsense and there are no sponsors yet, the admin has to minimize the expenses, including the reward, for the longevity of the site.

Since the website does not have high-paying ads like Adsense and there are no sponsors yet, the admin has to minimize the expenses, including the reward, for the longevity of the site.
Admin has other websites to earn so maybe this is why he is able to pay at a decent rate even now

That's how webmasters run websites. I also fund my websites that are not earning through the revenue generated on other websites.

Actually he start with a-ads or pop-ads almost immediately, yet he is not doing so for reasons which are best known to him. Keeping a high trafic website without ads is like wasting money.
The a-ads always interfere in your clicks on the forum and it will not make the forum look friendly. In that way, it could chase users away.

This time I may also go for BTC payments but then I feel it may not be idea for me to go for it on RIF and it would be better to accumulate a decent enough amount to get paid to Paypal

The current pay rate is just $0.01 per comment and $0.02 per thread in business chat and webmaster so the earnings are lower of what we earned in the last week of December.

Yesterday I sold some LTC and even sent a bank transfer to an Indian user and now I have around $16 on the website but I wasn't able to post today as was busy with some other work but I may post in the evening and this time I would try to reach $50 before requesting payment.

The a-ads always interfere in your clicks on the forum and it will not make the forum look friendly. In that way, it could chase users away.
I sometimes experience issue with these ads but that does not happen all the time so he must be doing it temporarily or on trial basis only.

I am mostly selling other currencies and coins to get RIF cash and am not able to post because of less spare time and now have around $32 and will be getting paid when I have a $50 minimum.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back