What's new

Referralindexforum.com Reviews

There are ways to add revenue, and it is up to admin, if he don't want to use other source, then later either he will stop paying, or himself move to alternative, whatever he seems best.

I have joined this forum in June but I am not very active but lately I have seen users are getting paid and they rate the forum high so I will be making comeback to the website.

This website is down since morning for emergency upgrade but they should have notified their users before because most aren't comfortable with unscheduled upgrades.

This website is down since morning for emergency upgrade but they should have notified their users before because most aren't comfortable with unscheduled upgrades.
I’ve heard that the forum is being sold off because he no longer has the money to pay anyone and that he lost his real job.

This forum seems to be legit because I have made 2 withdraws there. But recently like two days now, the forum has been in maintenance mode.

From someone that helped set up the forum with the owner.
This is so disappointing. I also have pending withdraw there. So all my earnings will be gone.
I have decided to come back to this forum and be active because I know that the owner of this forum is very legit and will let us know of anything goes wrong with this forum. I know this because I have worked with this website owner on his first forum before it was sold.

So Admin don't have revenue source, and don't have job. Then I am not going to request withdrawal, let him settle first, I will ask only then, instead of me becoming burden on him.

So Admin don't have revenue source, and don't have job. Then I am not going to request withdrawal, let him settle first, I will ask only then, instead of me becoming burden on him.
You didn't read the announcement. He'll change the website reward rates and want users to get paid. Those with less than 5000 RIF will be informed about how to request payment.

You didn't read the announcement. He'll change the website reward rates and want users to get paid. Those with less than 5000 RIF will be informed about how to request payment.
I am replying only after reading and understanding the announcement, perhaps you missed the full report. He is only paying from his pocket, even through he lost his job and received no payment from Google.

You didn't tell us the wordcount for both the thread and the post. You should be explain more . The payment gateways was not also mentioned.
this is one site I was rooting for because I just love the ease at which one can make money then so I hope it will still be here for us

I feel sorry for the site. The admin is a good person. True to his words.

I wish that the site was able to filter spammers and scammers. Or he will come back with a reverse point system to sustain the revenue of his site.

I feel sorry for the site. The admin is a good person. True to his words.

I wish that the site was able to filter spammers and scammers. Or he will come back with a reverse point system to sustain the revenue of his site.
He's making changes to combat spam posts. This will definitely help in reducing the amount he has to pay out. We all have our plans getting derailed sometimes, buy hopefully the site survives despite this.

Easy and good site, I will also miss it, but we have no choice, we did good post and contributed from our side. Spammers destroyed it। But Admin might find a way to get revenue.

I think the problem of the site was just revenue if the revenue problem can be sorted then we would be having a good site to post on.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back