Referralindexforum.com Reviews

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Referral Index forum is one of my favorite from and I have already got paid twice from this forum.

The pay rate is 10 RIF points per comment and 15 RIF points per thread. 500 RIF points for a referral when the user completes 25 posts.

For Payment, we need a minimum of 5000 RIF points which are equal to $5 and at present only Paypal payments are available.

If you are interested in joining the website you can join from my below link and I am also attaching my latest payment proof.

Attachments

• rriiff.jpg
    rriiff.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3
You didn't tell us the wordcount for both the thread and the post. You should be explain more . The payment gateways was not also mentioned.

I have already mentioned that for payment Paypal is available and bitcoin or crypto payments are on hold but you can exchange your earnings with other users or sell and get BCH or Fc or anything that you can consider useful for you. As for word count, you need to post comments and threads of minimum of 75 characters.

Its one of the cool forums I've ever been, it has no posting limits and the best thing is that you can join the always ongoing contest where you can win cool $s.

The platform seems legit and paying. I therefore would like to know if the ptp forum is global and does it allow users from all the countries or is just available for a limited number of countries. I am curious about the website and would to know for sure.

The platform seems legit and paying. I therefore would like to know if the ptp forum is global and does it allow users from all the countries or is just available for a limited number of countries. I am curious about the website and would to know for sure.
Its available for all users so anyone can join who likes to earn online, If you are interested you can use my referral link to join and I am always there yo help you and other members whenever you face any problem.

It's okay. Are there any requirements before you can request a payment? Like upgrading membership, purchasing advertisement spaces, referrals and any other because these are not told on the ptp's FAQ. They exist as traps that lure users to join and work for the sites and later realize it during the time requesting for their payments.

Am really interested in joining the forum, but what is discouraging me right now is the fact that only PayPal is the available payment method. Am having some difficulties in using PayPal.

Am really interested in joining the forum, but what is discouraging me right now is the fact that only PayPal is the available payment method. Am having some difficulties in using PayPal.
Admin has added Bitcoins as the payment method but if you are interested in BCH then I am there to exchange for that, There is special offer now, you can join with my referral link and will get $1 for free.

Admin has added Bitcoins as the payment method but if you are interested in BCH then I am there to exchange for that, There is special offer now, you can join with my referral link and will get $1 for free.
Oh wow, am interested then... Thanks for the update, would definitely give it a try and see how it goes.

Thanks for Joining the website with my referral and I am sure you will love the website and as promised you already got $1 and only needed $4 to reach your first payment threshold and can get it through Paypal or can exchange with me in the form of forum coins or BCh

Google has disabled the Google adsense account for referralindex forum for some time, so now the admin will have to pay those who post from his own funds till he starts using another method to monetize his forum. Forums have more page views, so it is easier to find ad networks.
A lot of complains are being made of Google especially sites or YouTube channels that seem to have lots of visitors. It would be nice to get other means of generating revenue instead of relying on them.

As long as the website is paying there shouldn't be any problem and they will sort out the things in a few weeks and admin is paying so we shouldn't bother about it and we should concentrate on earning and @Lunatyc if you are interested you can join the forum with my referral link and start earning

Google has disabled the Google adsense account for referralindex forum for some time, so now the admin will have to pay those who post from his own funds till he starts using another method to monetize his forum. Forums have more page views, so it is easier to find ad networks.
Do you know why it was disabled?

Do you know why it was disabled?
According to the admin of RIF google said that there were too many clicks from his website in a short period of time, so they disabled the Adsense ac and denied his appeal. Now he has reduced the payments in some of the sections of the website.

According to the admin of RIF google said that there were too many clicks from his website in a short period of time, so they disabled the Adsense ac and denied his appeal. Now he has reduced the payments in some of the sections of the website.
Must have asked for clicks in ads, which is direct violation. They can always tell when something fishy is going on based on analytics of past days versus new clicks.

A site without revenue will not run longer, Admin cannot keep paying from his pocket, if no Adsense, then Admin should go for best available alternative for site revenue, even if it is low.

A site without revenue will not run longer, Admin cannot keep paying from his pocket, if no Adsense, then Admin should go for best available alternative for site revenue, even if it is low.
I this the admin is working towards that, I don't expect him to keep paying from his personal pocket for long.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back