What's new

Referralindexforum.com Reviews

I feel sorry for the site. The admin is a good person. True to his words.

I wish that the site was able to filter spammers and scammers. Or he will come back with a reverse point system to sustain the revenue of his site.
The RIF site will operate back on October 17 with new paying scheme. Payment request will be entertained up to October 15. I'm paid of my 4th payment the last points 1000 points.

The RIF site will operate back on October 17 with new paying scheme. Payment request will be entertained up to October 15. I'm paid of my 4th payment the last points 1000 points.
Same here the site payment was always swift so I hope it returns with better pay rate with a good revenue source too

Same here the site payment was always swift so I hope it returns with better pay rate with a good revenue source too
The rate is different according to admin in RIF. It's easy to reach our goal there. In the new RIF, there might be many adjustments of points. Let us wait and see.

The rate is different according to admin in RIF. It's easy to reach our goal there. In the new RIF, there might be many adjustments of points. Let us wait and see.
I think or see same coming too. I'm sure that making money there will be a lot difficult compare to what we had before.

Well, we can't blame them not when they are other sites you can easily make money you would want to port.
Tomorrow is the last day of payment request in FRI. I have 1,101 RIP points, but I like to donate it to admin. I understand his financial struggle and his losing of a part time job.

Website is back live with new changes and now forum currency is cash and it's the need of the hour because website is yet to start earning revenue and in future we can expect better pay rate

The admin owner has to change system a little like daily login reward after first 5 posts as 0,05 $ for login without do nothing let you reach payout in 100 days without add big value to the site, this is my opinion.

It's not the same as before easy to reach the threshold. I'll just spend some minutes there and here. I'm so busy in the university.

@Spider , yes, RIF started to operate 2 days ago and there are many changes. It seems days to reach the threshold.
At least it's paying and still it's pay rate is better as compared to other paying websites so we need to stick and earn from the website and support it.

At least it's paying and still it's pay rate is better as compared to other paying websites so we need to stick and earn from the website and support it.
Recently there was a change on the admin owner on RIF did you read the announcement?

Thankfully this website starting again and have paid all its users and now there is another partner on the website so hopefully everything goes well

RIF has reopened, and we need to be active there to let Admin earn with the revenue he made, and share with us.

I like how honest Devin the Admin of Referral Index Forum is and he has paid everyone that asked for payment and website is up and running again

I like how honest Devin the Admin of Referral Index Forum is and he has paid everyone that asked for payment and website is up and running again
He is honest, and he might have some better revenue source now, a site never runs without revenue, he is experienced.

RIF is a good place, I joined it last month and have been paid once.

The reward system has changed now instead of points they give cash and once you reach $5 you can ask for a withdrawal.

I am slowly active there too, not very much, this is because I have to use time that is available to me
Try at least to login every day to grab 0,05 $ bonus and make just 5 reply that is 0,1 $ per day means payout in 50 days.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back