What's new

Referralindexforum.com Reviews

Referral Index forum is one of my favorite from and I have already got paid twice from this forum.

The pay rate is 10 RIF points per comment and 15 RIF points per thread. 500 RIF points for a referral when the user completes 25 posts.

For Payment, we need a minimum of 5000 RIF points which are equal to $5 and at present only Paypal payments are available.

If you are interested in joining the website you can join from my below link and I am also attaching my latest payment proof.

The platform is a very good one and it is the platform that has paid me the highest amount of money

I received several payments in RIF. But his time, it is hard for me to reach $1 for 3 days. My work load is always added every day. I only spend 1-hour posting in RIF every evening before heeding to bed and ere in PB every afternoon during my break time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back