What's new

Recovery of rent from ex-tenants years ago?

In such cases like this the landlord need to have document for evidence in order to protect that, so without any evidence in such cases it will be very hard for both.

Thats exactly why giving rent receipt to the tenant is very important when renting out an apartment to a tenant and the must also be a written document incase the tenant want to go against the law.

In my home country, once you have left the house , the landlord would have not grasp over you again. You are not subjected to his control once you have left the house.

In my home country, once you have left the house , the landlord would have not grasp over you again. You are not subjected to his control once you have left the house.
Thats the main reason why most wicked tenants normally owe their landlord knowing that they won't pay him back when they actually leaves the house which I see as an act of wickedness

Thats the main reason why most wicked tenants normally owe their landlord knowing that they won't pay him back when they actually leaves the house which I see as an act of wickedness
Many of the tenants believed that after leaving, the landlord have no right to ask him for the rent owed and that's very bad. You should endeavour to pay the rest owed.

House owners you make sure that they have enough policies that will address this kind of situations right from the beginning , so as not to give people like this and opportunity to miss behave at all.

Most of the ex tenants normally do that in order to terrorize the landlord knowing they are leaving and they do it on purpose by not paying, reporting them to the authority is the best way.

It's one of a serious case and sometimes very difficult to handle most especially when the tenant has left your own house. Alot of people have suffered such kind of cases but later let go of it.

Make sure you recover your money from them even before they get to leave, because it will be very difficult to get the money back again if you did not do it while they were still with you.

To be honest I do not believe in the story of the landlord at all. Whenever your tenants pay their rent it is advisable that you should give them received and you should always keep your own copy as the customer to avoid things like this.

What about a tenant having challenges and cannot pay his or her rent and the landlord took pity on them telling them to pay when they are financially capable , and when they have spent more than a year , they decided to move out suddenly when the landlord travels without paying him over a year rentage fee?
The point remains that some tenants are heartless
To be honest I do not believe in the story of the landlord at all. Whenever your tenants pay their rent it is advisable that you should give them received and you should always keep your own copy as the customer to avoid things like this.

I believe that the landlord is just trying to rip you off because it is expected that he is supposed to have a copy of receipt that he has given everybody so you can check yours or ask that he brings his own book.

If the man is accusing you wrongly then you will need to hire a lawyer but sometimes going through all these things , you might likely Spend more than the $1500, you should look for a way to settle with the man amicably without having to involve a lawyer.

Before you rent a house in anyone it is always very important that you sign an agreement with them so that they will not run away your money. Some tenants actually don't pay rent and after some persuasion, they will pack away from your house.

As you rightly said, it depends on individual country. Unless you have some money to gift that your ex landlord, the matter should be charged to court. But before you charge it to court, look for a very vibrant lawyer to clarify you on the issue.

Actually most of the landlord has really been complaining about most of there ex tenants who have failed to pay for there rent. and as long as they have vacated your apartment, it will be very difficult to recover from them.

Thats exactly why giving rent receipt to the tenant is very important when renting out an apartment to a tenant and the must also be a written document incase the tenant want to go against the law.

I guess that laws may differ from one country to another in this regards. In my country a landlord might be able to recover funds if the funds involve a large sum of money and if he has records and proper documentation.

Before you rent a house in anyone it is always very important that you sign an agreement with them so that they will not run away your money. Some tenants actually don't pay rent and after some persuasion, they will pack away from your house.
Yes, agreement is the most important thing. In case the issues is taken to court, what will serve as evidence is the agreement that both the house owner and tenant sign. I think the house should now be using lawyer or notary to bound the agreement sign.

Actually most of the landlord has really been complaining about most of there ex tenants who have failed to pay for there rent. and as long as they have vacated your apartment, it will be very difficult to recover from them.
Most customers or let me say tenants are wicked people and they normally owe their landlord on purpose knowing that they are moving out of the house , so in the end , they decided not to pay .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back