What's new

Reasons for the success of your YouTube channel

Not thinking about money from the onset is very important and this is where a lot of people get it wrong. So far they are not making immediately they open the channel they just abandoned it and that's all

Your info is exceptional when it comes to building a YouTube career from the scratch. I do promote YouTube videos, for a YouTuber to get views and lots of real subscribers. But it is advised to build through social medias, get real viewers that will continuously view the videos whenever we share them.

I do not have a you tube channel neither do I know much about it,but the little I know is that one needs to be very patient,and also post things that are really attractive to viewers

I have never owned or manage a YouTube channel but I believe the success one get from this line would be content, what you are delivering for the public

When YouTube was introduced earlier it was easier to achieve success compared to today which is very difficult and for some people the pay is quite low

Nice points you highlighted @Anis Boukezzoula. I learnt something new especially the days you want us to post. I would never fail to acknowledge your help and the part you play in making this forum jig and educative

One of the reason YouTube channels is successful is display of quality content, intriguing and satirical videos, comedies and skits, problem solving merchandise and giveaways.

I want to give some advice for the beginners Youtuber that they should read them before they will start their career:

I took a long time to write, remember, think, search about that information that you will read here, so I hope that you will benefit from them:

1- Don't think about money: no one in history could get 1 million views or subscribe in his first months, so please be patient and don't feel think that you lost.

2-
try Always select an attractive thumbnail. It is important to put 3 attractive words in an eye-catching color + design a template for the prominent image or thumbnail named as you wish to be a template for all videos.

3-Make sure your video title is accurate (the number of characters is 60-100), interesting, and the tags are beautifully placed. Again, it is preferable to put the word with synonyms.

4-Publishing... If you have a lot of content, you can publish it every day. However, it is recommended to publish a video on Friday and Thursday for each week. You will get better results than the rest of the week only for Arabic content.

5-
Try hard to keep abreast of the latest developments in your business and get your news and content to be one of the first in the content industry to have imaginary visits being the one who made the news in the beginning.

the next part of this thread will publish soon^^

Thanks for reading
I totally agree with your laid down points. Not making money the priority would give you a focus to offer better
Post automatically merged:

You have made important points up there. Especially the part about interesting thumbnails, this is quite important, also consistency is important.
Exactly. Consistency is very key when it comes to being a YouTuber

Though I don't have a YouTube channel but I feel where most people get it wrong is that they open a YouTube channel for the purpose of money there by struggles to get a successful channel

A successful YouTube channel requires lots of sacrifice. You always create contents you feel would be educative and interesting to watch, invite friends to subscribe to your channel, always have something to keep your subscribers busy

Nice one Anis ,that's just the naked truth ,don't feel discourage at the point of starting up ,many people that are successful stated from the scratch and later on develops in to something great.

You have made important points up there. Especially the part about interesting thumbnails, this is quite important, also consistency is important.
The part of the thumb nail too is what caught my attention, quality content should be the focus of a business before taking profit.

Endurance is the key of achievement of successful YouTube channel users it takes time to grow and earn and punctuality of good recognized picture of yourself in other to make people learn or lagh

I don't have a YouTube blog but would really love to. I'm opened to getting ideas on how to have a successful YouTube channel but personally I wouldn't want to go into it with the intention of making money.

Thank you for opening our eyes, and making us to know how to grow your YouTube channel,even though it seems tough,but one has to know the purpose of creating the channel first.

Thank you for opening our eyes, and making us to know how to grow your YouTube channel,even though it seems tough,but one has to know the purpose of creating the channel first.
Yes before launching our YouTube channel , we should have obvious idea about our purpose from it and also we need to be knowing about how the audiance think .

Nice write-up. In addition the contents you post will determine the views you will get in a particular Post. Posting informative and scillinating contents also contributes in terms of drawings traffic's.

Endurance is the key of achievement of successful YouTube channel users it takes time to grow and earn and punctuality of good recognized picture of yourself in other to make people learn or lagh
As important as endurance is I belief we should also try to post things that will attract a lot of people, if we are not able to post content that attract then possibly our endurance is likely to be in vain.

Thinking about money could motivate a person to produce high quality content. I do not see anything wrong with that but money should not be the only motive behind creating a youtube channel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back