What's new

Reasons for the success of your YouTube channel

I want to give some advice for the beginners Youtuber that they should read them before they will start their career:

I took a long time to write, remember, think, search about that information that you will read here, so I hope that you will benefit from them:

1- Don't think about money: no one in history could get 1 million views or subscribe in his first months, so please be patient and don't feel think that you lost.

2-
try Always select an attractive thumbnail. It is important to put 3 attractive words in an eye-catching color + design a template for the prominent image or thumbnail named as you wish to be a template for all videos.

3-Make sure your video title is accurate (the number of characters is 60-100), interesting, and the tags are beautifully placed. Again, it is preferable to put the word with synonyms.

4-Publishing... If you have a lot of content, you can publish it every day. However, it is recommended to publish a video on Friday and Thursday for each week. You will get better results than the rest of the week only for Arabic content.

5-
Try hard to keep abreast of the latest developments in your business and get your news and content to be one of the first in the content industry to have imaginary visits being the one who made the news in the beginning.

the next part of this thread will publish soon^^

Thanks for reading
Well if I want to start up or YouTube channel then my most motivating factor would be making money from the black one I need to take a way that from it I do not have any other reason to start up my YouTube channel.

I do not think that it is worthwhile to create a Youtube channel because it has been causing a lot of problems recently due to the updation of Youtube's terms of services. They have made it much harder to earn money. I believe iof someone would have created a channel 10 years ago, they would have been more successsful. People nowadays are asking other people in the comment section to subscribe to their channel nowadays.

Seriously, it's very tense now in the field of YouTube to make money from it because of the competition that goes through it and a lot of people don't even understand how to get the best out of their channel.

I like the way you point out your point most especially you telling people not to think about money first. It's good because if they think about money and they are unable to make the money immediately they will be frustrated out and leave the channel

Those who own a YouTube channel, promote it in various platform in order to reach YouTube monetization criteria which is 4,000 viewing hours and 1,000 subscribers at minimum.

What you have shared are really important points for one to note when running a youtube channel especially the number one point you shared money should not be the main focus but how to serve the viewers with quality video.

Seriously, it's very tense now in the field of YouTube to make money from it because of the competition that goes through it and a lot of people don't even understand how to get the best out of their channel.
Money youtubers unfortunately give up in midway cause the beginning is very hard for everyone , only those who are believer and passionnante about what they do reach the target .

People with very good YouTube channel subscribers and views are always going to have their fill so long as they keep giving value and quality videos for their fans and channel subscribers

And also having a knowledge about SEO so you can choose good title and description for your vidéos and also learning Photoshop will help you create good photo and write something attractive on it .

I want to give some advice for the beginners Youtuber that they should read them before they will start their career:

I took a long time to write, remember, think, search about that information that you will read here, so I hope that you will benefit from them:

1- Don't think about money: no one in history could get 1 million views or subscribe in his first months, so please be patient and don't feel think that you lost.

2-
try Always select an attractive thumbnail. It is important to put 3 attractive words in an eye-catching color + design a template for the prominent image or thumbnail named as you wish to be a template for all videos.

3-Make sure your video title is accurate (the number of characters is 60-100), interesting, and the tags are beautifully placed. Again, it is preferable to put the word with synonyms.

4-Publishing... If you have a lot of content, you can publish it every day. However, it is recommended to publish a video on Friday and Thursday for each week. You will get better results than the rest of the week only for Arabic content.

5-
Try hard to keep abreast of the latest developments in your business and get your news and content to be one of the first in the content industry to have imaginary visits being the one who made the news in the beginning.

the next part of this thread will publish soon^^

Thanks for reading
You have really break everything down about how to be a successful YouTuber , after having a YouTube channel, the first thing you need to doin to be hardworking and be dedicated and also wait for your time.

You have really break everything down about how to be a successful YouTuber , after having a YouTube channel, the first thing you need to doin to be hardworking and be dedicated and also wait for your time.
Yes YouTube Channel need some kind of dédication , especially in the beginning after you get many subscribers and your content get known then you can take a break .

You can become successful with your youtube channel only when you are are a great video content creator. If you cannot create high quality videos, you cannot becom successful.

You can become successful with your youtube channel only when you are are a great video content creator. If you cannot create high quality videos, you cannot becom successful.
Yes of course , editing vidéos become nowadays a skill indisputable so everyone of us should learn it , cause the vidéo is seen more than the article by people .

I do not and aslo don't own a YouTube channel at the moment yet. But I can tell you that those who have been very successful in their YouTube channels have had this consistency of putting out quality and educative videos for their fans and subscribers

To have a successful youtube channel the content that he or she plans on posting or discoursing about aside being creative also as to be attractive, it as to be attractive in sich a way that it can catch people attention in matter of seconds without even the person watching the video realising that he or she is still watch not because the person is lost in wonder but because the person is loving, liking and enjoying what her/she is watching

Those who own a YouTube channel, promote it in various platform in order to reach YouTube monetization criteria which is 4,000 viewing hours and 1,000 subscribers at minimum.

And this is where things get tricky because it is not possible to reach that much threshold when it comes to getting approved for monetization. I do not know why people do not use other kind of social media to make their Youtube channel more popular. It is far much easier to get followers on social media like facebook.

The importance of video quality cannot be overstated. Essentially, if your material does not appear professional, no viewer will take you seriously, which is especially important if you are starting the channel for commercial purposes.

And this is where things get tricky because it is not possible to reach that much threshold when it comes to getting approved for monetization. I do not know why people do not use other kind of social media to make their Youtube channel more popular. It is far much easier to get followers on social media like facebook.
Yes I think that people get the subscribers just by sharing the link and ask people kindly to join your channel but I think the challenge is the 4000 hours .

The points you raised are very important and necessary to grow the YouTube business. When you provide things that add value to your potential viewers , then they will keep coming back and even invite their friends

The points you raised are very important and necessary to grow the YouTube business. When you provide things that add value to your potential viewers , then they will keep coming back and even invite their friends
Yes of course content is very important , if people feel such creativity in your vidéos , they will for visit your channel again and again and sharing your vidéos with their friends .

Many are simy using such kind of method to promote their YouTube channel. But not every one does it, others still have their own way how they promote their YouTube channels.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back