What's new

Reasons for the success of your YouTube channel

Many are simy using such kind of method to promote their YouTube channel. But not every one does it, others still have their own way how they promote their YouTube channels.
Linking YouTube Channel with your social media accounts ( Instagram , FB page , or account , Twitter and Pinterest ) prouve that is very profitable .

Linking YouTube Channel with your social media accounts ( Instagram , FB page , or account , Twitter and Pinterest ) prouve that is very profitable .
That's options when it comes to using those social media options to promote our YouTube channel reaching the minimum requirements for monetization.

The kind of niche you venture into in your YouTube channel is very important because there are some that gets views easier than others.

Yes of course , editing vidéos become nowadays a skill indisputable so everyone of us should learn it , cause the vidéo is seen more than the article by people .
I think you cannot simply say videos have more audience then blogs. Google has 4 billion users as opposed to 2 billion users on youtube. People people go to read blogs than watch videos

I love that point that says 'do not think about money first'. Before considering making money on your YouTube channel,try to meet the needs of your audience. Once the need of your audience is Ben met by your content,be rest assured that the money will come to you on its own. Another thing is consistency in content making. Do not keep your audience waiting for content. Make it a duty to always drop a content at least once in a day.

Many are simy using such kind of method to promote their YouTube channel. But not every one does it, others still have their own way how they promote their YouTube channels.

Promoting on social media is not for everyone out there. Promoting on Social media requires you to have a good amount of followers and unfortunately, not all the people have a good amount of followers. You must have a high-quality content otherwise people might unfollow you.

The kind of niche you venture into in your YouTube channel is very important because there are some that gets views easier than others.
Yes of course niche choosing is very important , some topics are followed by different persons from différent âgés women or m'en others only a specific people .

I started my YouTube channel last year and till date, I stills don't have more than 2 subscribers because I have failed to strategies more on how to get people to subcribe and I haven't been serious about it tho.

I started my YouTube channel last year and till date, I stills don't have more than 2 subscribers because I have failed to strategies more on how to get people to subcribe and I haven't been serious about it tho.
You have only two subscribers in one year , I think if you try to understand the failure reasons so then you can restart it again with more opportunities of success .

You have only two subscribers in one year , I think if you try to understand the failure reasons so then you can restart it again with more opportunities of success .
Yeah, I am planning a lot of strategies to get more people into my channel, the truth is I don't have enough money to advertise my channel and also I haven't have enough time to make videos on it.

I love that point that says 'do not think about money first'. Before considering making money on your YouTube channel,try to meet the needs of your audience. Once the need of your audience is Ben met by your content,be rest assured that the money will come to you on its own. Another thing is consistency in content making. Do not keep your audience waiting for content. Make it a duty to always drop a content at least once in a day.
In listening to successful YouTubers, they would suggest first to choose your own niche. I have seen the dog and it's owner has million of views every upload. The dog is a golden retriever kind of dog. The channel is very entertaining. I think YouTube is called dog Bailey.

One of the big secrets to a successful YouTube channel is that you should always be consistent about the posting of your videos and they should be of good quality.

I think you need to create lot of quality videos that will impact lot of people. If your videos on the channel generate lots of you and retain larger percentage of the visitors to your channel there is probability you are going to make lots of money. It'll be very good if you're video star jetted us audience for more reward with little work.

I don't have a YouTube channel and I'm not ready to have one but from experience i understand what make them successful is the kind of things on their channels that attract more viewers.

i know youtube is the top one. and there have unlimited creators and new creators. i have channell since 12 years ago. but i wont to be crators. i just use as my facility to save my videos. maybe i will be creators when youtube give me instant subscribers.

Promoting on social media is not for everyone out there. Promoting on Social media requires you to have a good amount of followers and unfortunately, not all the people have a good amount of followers. You must have a high-quality content otherwise people might unfollow you.
Having follower' base that is high is the ideal stuff at social media page when it comes to selling through it. And not sharing all the time about the business products. At least other things can be talked about there. Offering giveaways will entice them staying and initiating others to come in..

Yeah, I am planning a lot of strategies to get more people into my channel, the truth is I don't have enough money to advertise my channel and also I haven't have enough time to make videos on it.
Yes I think all youtubers who get success allocate all their time to their channels , so especially in the beginning you should try to allocate more time to your channel .

At times especially during the earlier creation of our YouTube channel we should do giveaway to attract viewers to come over to our YouTube Channel to increase our viewing minutes and subscribers rate.

I do not yet run a YouTubechannel at the moment, but I do know that those who do must be very dedicated on seeing themselves run it sucesfully

Yes I think that people get the subscribers just by sharing the link and ask people kindly to join your channel but I think the challenge is the 4000 hours .
After creating a YouTube channel , I believe creating a good and valuable video content is a very good way to have a successful YouTube channel because people like subscribing to a creative YouTube channel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back