Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
I want to give some advice for the beginners Youtuber that they should read them before they will start their career:

I took a long time to write, remember, think, search about that information that you will read here, so I hope that you will benefit from them:

1- Don't think about money: no one in history could get 1 million views or subscribe in his first months, so please be patient and don't feel think that you lost.

2-
try Always select an attractive thumbnail. It is important to put 3 attractive words in an eye-catching color + design a template for the prominent image or thumbnail named as you wish to be a template for all videos.

3-Make sure your video title is accurate (the number of characters is 60-100), interesting, and the tags are beautifully placed. Again, it is preferable to put the word with synonyms.

4-Publishing... If you have a lot of content, you can publish it every day. However, it is recommended to publish a video on Friday and Thursday for each week. You will get better results than the rest of the week only for Arabic content.

5-
Try hard to keep abreast of the latest developments in your business and get your news and content to be one of the first in the content industry to have imaginary visits being the one who made the news in the beginning.

the next part of this thread will publish soon^^

Thanks for reading

You have made important points up there. Especially the part about interesting thumbnails, this is quite important, also consistency is important.

Thank you for the pointers. Making a channel successful certainly takes time until people have become used to your contents and they become more attracted to them.

I want to give some advice for the beginners Youtuber that they should read them before they will start their career:

I took a long time to write, remember, think, search about that information that you will read here, so I hope that you will benefit from them:

1- Don't think about money: no one in history could get 1 million views or subscribe in his first months, so please be patient and don't feel think that you lost.

2-
try Always select an attractive thumbnail. It is important to put 3 attractive words in an eye-catching color + design a template for the prominent image or thumbnail named as you wish to be a template for all videos.

3-Make sure your video title is accurate (the number of characters is 60-100), interesting, and the tags are beautifully placed. Again, it is preferable to put the word with synonyms.

4-Publishing... If you have a lot of content, you can publish it every day. However, it is recommended to publish a video on Friday and Thursday for each week. You will get better results than the rest of the week only for Arabic content.

5-
Try hard to keep abreast of the latest developments in your business and get your news and content to be one of the first in the content industry to have imaginary visits being the one who made the news in the beginning.

the next part of this thread will publish soon^^

Thanks for reading
Thanks for this review on building our YouTube views, just one question please. you talked about thumbnail, i don't really get the usefulness of creating a good image or thumbnail.

Thanks for this review on building our YouTube views, just one question please. you talked about thumbnail, i don't really get the usefulness of creating a good image or thumbnail.
No problem, dear.
Just watch this video on Youtube, and you will know everything related to thumbnail:

Great article and some good points @Anis Boukezzoula
Would you like me to publish it on our business blog for you?
Have you ever considered venturing into the YouTube business, or just as a hobby?
Yup, Alex, no problem; my goal from this thread to help people as I can.
No, I never think about the venture into the Youtube business because my conditions aren't suitable for this kind of business (my studies, terrible connection, and the country).

No one should ever create a Youtube channel for the only purpose of making cash there and it is definitely not possible to gain thousands of subscribers in a month. I might create a Youtube channel in the future. however, right now it is not something I would do because of some other stuff I do online to make money.

@Anis Boukezzoula spoke vividly about getting started with Youtube career for those very keen making something out of it. One sentence i really love, which you made; no Youtuber is expected to make one million YouTube views and subscribers in the first one month. Everything depends on patience.

Well I'm actually going to be very honest with you because when it comes to anything that has to do online, a lot of people simply think about making money first before anything which is why it's very difficult for them to actually get the best of what they're looking at.

This reminds me of my experiment with the description of one of my videos in YouTube. It has less than 100 views when I included the term "sex scandal" which is very popular during that time. After a week I was surprised to see the view to be more than 1,000 and it kept on rising every day until it reached 100,000 views. There are more than 200,000 views as of now.

Ok.... thanks for the video, and don't forget we are waiting for the second part of the thread, you can possibly tag me when you drop it. Thanks
Sure, I am preparing it right now; maybe after 2 days, I will launch it here. stay tuned^^

Well said, informative too on what a channel owner can do to be successful, and emphasizing more in the title, it has to be catchy so as to draw people in and for views

Sure, I am preparing it right now; maybe after 2 days, I will launch it here. stay tuned^^

Seriously, I'm really impressed with the work that you have done so far with the video and I'm sure you will get the second part out in its best form for us to appreciate the work.

I think the OP misses one vital point. Create useful and interesting content, possibly offer a solution or answer a question. Another important think create short video 3-5 minutes

I think the OP misses one vital point. Create useful and interesting content, possibly offer a solution or answer a question. Another important think create short video 3-5 minutes

Exactly, you have to very creative with the content and videos that you uploaded on your behalf because if it not these ones , just be ready to suffer from the suffering immediately.

Nice one, filled with a lo Of information. Most people feel all they need us a good quality content to make their YouTube channel successful. Though this is very important, as no one would want to subscribe to q YouTube channel if they have not profited from it in one way or the other. But its more than just that

No one should ever create a Youtube channel for the only purpose of making cash there and it is definitely not possible to gain thousands of subscribers in a month. I might create a Youtube channel in the future. however, right now it is not something I would do because of some other stuff I do online to make money.

In as much as it's to be created with a bigger purpose, but it's not a bad idea to look at making money from it as well. The most important thing is to not look at money first and grow the channel.

I do not think that it is worthwhile to create a Youtube channel because it has been causing a lot of problems recently due to the updation of Youtube's terms of services. They have made it much harder to earn money. I believe iof someone would have created a channel 10 years ago, they would have been more successsful. People nowadays are asking other people in the comment section to subscribe to their channel nowadays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back