What's new

Real estate investment: The most lucrative investment in the world

Wow! I'v always loved to be an agent but have no clue of how to go about it! Even though I have houses or building for sale but don't know where and where to advertise them for display! Or can u recommend a site where this business is well grounded to make profit.
You can actually become a real estate agent by approaching real estate companies and registering with them as an agent from then, you can start selling their properties for them and getting commission for them.

It is one of the most profitable form of investment no doubt but this type of investment are really for people with so much money to invest because I personally will not be able to invest in real estate for now until I have so much money to start.

A very good number of the worlds population of billionaires have claims in real estate but it is not the most lucrative. Investing in technology , oil and energy tends to be more profitable.

There is no doubt, real estate business is the best and of course it will continue to grow as long as people are developing properties and building houses.

Real estate as a business is definitely lucrative in all sense no doubt but saying it's the most lucrative in the world might be debatable but still it's a major form of passive income

generally speaking, any business that involves buying and selling is a very lucrative business indeed, not only real estate, real estate should be having higher priority than other business just because it involves lot of money in its usage

Right now like you said real agent business like selling and buying of houses, selling and buying of lands and properties and renting out houses is one of the most lucrative business in the world right now.
As am Agent in the real estate Business,i can say that real estate investment is the most lucrative investment ever right now. This sector has created a many billionaires and millionaires in the world.
Do you feel any other form of investment is more lucrative than real estate?
What's your thoughts on this?

Right now like you said real agent business like selling and buying of houses, selling and buying of lands and properties and renting out houses is one of the most lucrative business in the world right now.
real estate investment is one of the most lucrative business in the world especially in developing nation because it helps to build the economy of the nation and also helps and you building the economy of the Nation.

I think you are very correct. Although I can't consider it as the most lucrative Venture to go into, it has sure made a lot of people rich.

Yes there is no doubt that real estate is the best form of investment in the world. One thing about the business again is that even if you don't have money to invest in the business you can still make money from it as a real estate agent

Even right from when I was little, I always have this dream of building houses, renting it to people, and I didn't even know it was real estate. So real estate, I can also affirm that it is a very lucrative, physical and a much more feasible investment currently.

Even right from when I was little, I always have this dream of building houses, renting it to people, and I didn't even know it was real estate. So real estate, I can also affirm that it is a very lucrative, physical and a much more feasible investment currently
That's a great dream - one which I've also had ever since because I've come to realize that properties, lands and anything that has to do with real estate always appreciates in value because land is a growing scarce commodity (basic economics knowledge 😁).

As am Agent in the real estate Business,i can say that real estate investment is the most lucrative investment ever right now. This sector has created a many billionaires and millionaires in the world.
The forex and crypto markets are lucrative as well. I think the real estate business is most reliable in terms of getting your high returns.
Most times the crypto market is not favorable and one might lose huge sums, but it isn't that way in real estate

Most lucrative?
There are actually other businesses that are more lucrative than the real estate business.
It is just that these times, the business is erupting here and there; people have decided to resort the the real estate because of its advantage over other businesses.

Yes real estate is a lucrative business you have to make the right investment to be able to have returns that will bring wealth.

It might actually be the most lucrative but it's definitely one of them. I have come across persons who make millions form Form forex trading and networking as well.

Real estate is without a doubt one of the most profitable assets that has existed for a long time. This is because when one enters the real estate market and manages his or her resources correctly, profit always flows in the quickest time feasible and continues to flow if resources are managed well throughout time.

Wow! I'v always loved to be an agent but have no clue of how to go about it! Even though I have houses or building for sale but don't know where and where to advertise them for display! Or can u recommend a site where this business is well grounded to make profit.
I couldn't agree less to your point, real estate business is really The best lucrative businessn in the world in the sense that you keep making money till eternity from the rental of it.

The one thing that I love so much about real estate investment is that it's a project that is capable of paying you profits in the next hundred years as long as those properties are still in good shape.

Real estate for sure is one of the most lucrative investments that have been in existence for a long ago. This is because when one gets into real estate and manage his or her resources very well, profit always flow within the shortest possible period of time and continues flowing if resources are managed well continusely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back