Real estate investment: The most lucrative investment in the world

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As am Agent in the real estate Business,i can say that real estate investment is the most lucrative investment ever right now. This sector has created a many billionaires and millionaires in the world.
Do you feel any other form of investment is more lucrative than real estate?
What's your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
It a very lucrative business but I beg to differ it is the most profitable in the world. There are other investment that are doing better than real estate. Real estate is capital intensive and not easy to start like the bitcoin or forex trading investment.

I fully agree with the title. Since I was in grade school I already know this fact because my parents were always talking about our home that they bought the lot and built a house via a bank loan. It was one of the hard times in our family that the food budget was always lacking. But after 5 years life got better and our unfinished home was renovated. Indeed investing in real estate is really good because the small investment of my parents grew big every year with the increasing value of our home.

Wow! I'v always loved to be an agent but have no clue of how to go about it! Even though I have houses or building for sale but don't know where and where to advertise them for display! Or can u recommend a site where this business is well grounded to make profit.

Real estate for sure is one of the most lucrative investments that have been in existence for a long ago. This is because when one gets into real estate and manage his or her resources very well, profit always flow within the shortest possible period of time and continues flowing if resources are managed well continusely.

Well real estate business is cool because land is always being appreciated but it demands good capital income owner one have to understand the location

Yes, real estate business is one of the most lucrative business is the world.I started with just investing in it with my time and energy by searching for potential buyers of available properties and getting my percentage in return then invest it when I have gathered reasonable amount.

I agree real estate is a huge investment and yes many people have made millions and there are some billionaire that made money from it. However there are other investment platforms that can make you millions, but real estate is just more safe and secure.

I will totally agree with you because it is very lucrative, I know of two to three people into real estate business and they can also testify that it is very lucrative business. Like I would always say the rate at which people desire to own house, makes the business very lucrative and also profitable all over the world.

There’re lots of other investments that are more lucrative than real estate. Real estate is very lucrative but it’s not the most lucrative. Oil and gas is the most profitable and lucrative investment. It yields very high profit in a very short term. Also agriculture is another proven way make huge money in a very short period of time

Real estate business is one of the most lucative business in the world, it involves the buying and selling of landed properties, housing and also renting and leasing of residencial and business properties. It involves all aspect of building construction and also sale of such properties. However it requires large capital to start up.

Perhaps there are other investments that are also very, or more lucrative, the difference is that in Real Estate the risk is little or zero. The favors in general terms is to multiply the profits, since the losses do not appear in the accounting. This happens only if a good job is done, otherwise there could be losses due to bad investments.

Though real estate is a lucrative business, it is not the most lucrative in the world. We have forex trading. And oil business taking the lead. Not to talk of agricultural products.

Yes i agree real estate is the most lucrative business in the world, because its life long investment. whereby the owner tend to recieve his or earning yearly or monthly, real estate is very lucrative due to the fact that people cannot do without renting a house so to me it's lucrative.

Real estate consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. Plus, it isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock market. You get a tangible, usable asset, whether you're renting out an apartment or commercial building for income or buying a home

Real estate is a very good business but definitely not the most lucrative, the top twenty Richest people in the world none gets their major source of income from real estate, I will say real estate is the safest business in the world.

As a professional in a real estate management, I disagree with you. Meanwhile, real estate can be one of the lucrative business but there are so many businesses that aremore lucrative than it. Real estate is just a long time asset and it is good for retiree. For instance, you build of 4 flat of 3 bedroom property worth #30M and you rent each at rate of #1M yearly. If you calculate it it will give you #4M yearly before you can get your #30M which mean after 9year. Meanwhile, someone that invest the money on may be cement bought a bag at rate of #3000, he will buy 1000 bags. Assuming it gaining #100 on each bag nd use to sell 100 bags per month.So tell me how much is he going to make in a year. It is good to invest your money on a business when you are too agile.

Investment in the real estate is the most profitable business in the world, this is true. but if you have lot of money then the business is more efficient. But small investor invest in other business due to lack of money and passed his time.

Real estate is lucrative but it is not the most lucrative business in the world. There are many businesses that are far better than real estate, it is the area that you have the knowledge and experience that you will claim is lucrative. In real estate, you can make almost hundred percent of your profits after some years.

Real estate is lucrative but it is not the most lucrative business in the world. There are many businesses that are far better than real estate, it is the area that you have the knowledge and experience that you will claim is lucrative. In real estate, you can make almost hundred percent of your profits after some years.
one can see that real estate investment is one of the most lucrative business in the world but cannot be the most lucrative business in the world however it has play more in areas that are developing around the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back