What's new

Real estate investment: The most lucrative investment in the world

Every form of investment have both advantage and disadvantages and one of the greatest disadvantage of real estate is just the fact that it is not everyone that will have the opportunity to invest. It requires a huge capital for a start.

There is no doubt that the real estate industry is one of the quickest ways to becoming rich in the world right now. It is particularly good because it gives you a hedge against inflation and as such the risk of losing her very minute.

It a very lucrative business but I beg to differ it is the most profitable in the world. There are other investment that are doing better than real estate. Real estate is capital intensive and not easy to start like the bitcoin or forex trading investment.
Remove forex trading from the list. I know forex trading is profitable but it is too risky for liking. A lot of people doing forex trading have suffer great loss. And it require capital to start. The money to take training is not small and without training one will suffer great loss.
I don't know if it's the most profitable business in the whole world. All what I know is that it's very profitable. However, real estate business is capital intensive. One need large capital to start. Many of the people who are into it are either billionaire or millionaire.

It is definitely a lucrative business . In some countries a lot of people who do not have opportunity to invest in real estate because of government rules and regulations. It can somehow be risky if it is not done properly.

Actually real estate business is a very lucrative form of business and less expensive sometime even though the success really depends on your location. some location didn't value the business.

We can’t simply say that one type of investment is more profitable than the others, as they all have their own advantages and disadvantages that play a role in how profitable they are. And of course, the final answer depends on each investor’s preference, personal investment and financial goals, and level of risk tolerance.

Despite this fact, it is believed that an investment in real estate property can be much more profitable than any other type of investment.

Actually real estate business is a very lucrative form of business and less expensive sometime even though the success really depends on your location. some location didn't value the business.
True. Real estate business seem to be the best most profitable in what he listed. The business is an opportunity for those who are interested to earn from. Like every other business, real estate business requires knowledge. If you don't have enough knowledge dont don't, it will not bring much profit

Real estate investment is really a good and profitable form of investment,but to say whether it is the most lucreative,i doubt,because there are other business that are high yielding than the real estate.

Real estate for sure is one of the most lucrative investments that have been in existence for a long ago. This is because when one gets into real estate and manage his or her resources very well, profit always flow within the shortest possible period of time and continues flowing if resources are managed well continusely.

The real estate business is actually a good business to go into,I specially like it because you can out your money into landed property alone and then allow it to appriciate over time,inflation does not affect such investment.

Actually there are othet forms of investment that are very lucrative like the estate business or investment though it depends on how you invested and how you plan to expand your investment with the available resources you have.

As am Agent in the real estate Business,i can say that real estate investment is the most lucrative investment ever right now. This sector has created a many billionaires and millionaires in the world.
Do you feel any other form of investment is more lucrative than real estate?
What's your thoughts on this?
Definetly I think real estate investment is one of the best and lucrative investments, beside that nowadays peoples are turning to stocks and crypto too because it could be lucrative too.

As am Agent in the real estate Business,i can say that real estate investment is the most lucrative investment ever right now. This sector has created a many billionaires and millionaires in the world.
Do you feel any other form of investment is more lucrative than real estate?
What's your thoughts on this?
In some countries there is no possibility of people engaging in real estate because everything is being regulated and control by the government. It Is the best investment in countries this opportunity is available.

Yes, real estate is the most lucrative investment in the world. However, in order to profit from real estate you need to earn rental income which is not affected during any kind of recession. if you want to flip properties it might be risky, though.

Real estate business will forever be the most lucrative business in the world because as human continue to grow , they need houses , companies , shops and buildings , and if you have a building , all you need is to be collecting rent miney every month without doing anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back