What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

If I'm being very realistic there is no way investing in real estate business in the urban area is going to be very lucrative but it is more better for you to invest in rural area because it is where people will allow you to get more profit from your investment.

Both of them have their advantage and disadvantage. Real estate in an urban area could be capital intensive and full of risk of land grabbers but could be highly profitable whereas, real estate in rural area may require little investment to acquire more properties but the return on investment could be very little.

Real estate in urban areas is very much profitable compared to rural areas. Everybody wants to live in the urban area and this has made a lot of land and houses to be expensive which in turn gives a lot of money to real estate investors.

Currently if I'm going to choose between investment in real estate business in rural area and urban area, I think I'm going to go with rural areas now because it seems to be more cheap for you to invest in right now.

A lot of the economic activities and main happenings happen at the urban areas. As a real estate developer, I would without doubt invest in the urban areas the more.

I'll go for investment in the rural area because that is where I will get some cheap buildings material to build house if I want to,that is where I can also get some cheap land for long-term investment because a rural area will one day develop.

To be very sincere, I would prefer real estate in urban areas than rural areas because of the cosmopolitan nature of urban areas and the densely populated nature of rural areas. Also cost of things in urban areas are always higher than rural areas an so would factor this in fixing rent.

Real estate in the urban area is of course far more profitable than real estate in the rural area. However, it will cost far more to build real estate in the city. So, I prefer urban real estate for it is more profitable

The two have their own advantages. If you invest in urban area, you will be able to gain alot from client who wants to acquire property in the cities while investment in rural areas multiply your capital fast.
In the village that I know of, the area does not require that people go after it vocationand that rural areas as one of the best fomotivationfocus or his event coming up but na s still t days

For the fact that is too expensive to actually invest in real estate in urban cities makes it's a prop auction for you to actually look to rural part of the society to invest because it will be much cheaper.

For the fact that is too expensive to actually invest in real estate in urban cities makes it's a prop auction for you to actually look to rural part of the society to invest because it will be much cheaper.
In the cities here the available investment option is the condo unit. I don't know if there are still lots that I can buy because of the astronomical prices. We live in the suburbs because that's what we could afford. Now I am thinking of moving to the countryside to have fresh air. Our place is getting overcrowded.

I am not into real estate. IN order to engage with real estate I need a lot of money, which I don't have. But if the money was not an issue, I would invest in rural areas.

Both of them has their advantage and disadvantages, in the urban area land is expensive and it's require a large money to start and it is also the most profitable, in rural area it may not require large amount of money and it might not be profitable.

In the cities here the available investment option is the condo unit. I don't know if there are still lots that I can buy because of the astronomical prices. We live in the suburbs because that's what we could afford. Now I am thinking of moving to the countryside to have fresh air. Our place is getting overcrowded.
exactly I believe that is a common thing with most urban cities with a lot of houses and people that are occupying the place which makes it to be overcrowded and not fun to stay again.

In the sense that people build in the urban areas to increase profit due to the development around the urban areas. Still, those who fall short of the funds to own real estate property divert to owning one in the rural area to make money.

I will like to choose real estate in Urban area than rural area because sometimes you won't get customer in rural areas and also network is bad in rural area

Real Estate in the urban area is good as well as in the rural area. However, to become more successful in real estate business, it's good you start from the urban area because you will earn more money.

The village is less inhabited by people and building an estate there won't be as profitable as it will be when the estate is built in an urban area.

Buying property should have a well chalked out plan. If you wish to buy it for residential purposes, go for the urban property but if the property buying is for the agricultural purposes it has got to be in rural areas. However, there is another option, go for the semi-urban areas if you have the holding capacity and you can wait for 10+ years. The value might increase manyfold if you chose the area carefully with its growth prospects.

Well so many people are moving from the Urban cities to rural area right now as a result of the Land availability in the Rural area because the ones in the Urban areas already exhausted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back