What's new

Real estate and stock trading

It would even make more sense if an individual takes time to learn the both stick trading and the principles of real estate. This would be a plus in different ways.

I would go for real estate and my reason is besides the fact that it can serve as a source of residual income flow and also a long term investment and can be passed down to other generation,the real estate market is way more stable than that of the stock market.

I would go for real estate and my reason is besides the fact that it can serve as a source of residual income flow and also a long term investment and can be passed down to other generation,the real estate market is way more stable than that of the stock market.
I have the same opinion with real estate. You can use the land to earn by planting crops or building a structure for renting out. That is a nice residual income that you will have while waiting for the value of the real estate to increase as time goes by.

I have the same opinion with real estate. You can use the land to earn by planting crops or building a structure for renting out. That is a nice residual income that you will have while waiting for the value of the real estate to increase as time goes by.
This is very true and a good idea. But many people would not want to do that because they find it hard to wait. They feel this is a waste of time and would want to make their money quickly and in an instant.

If I am offerd the opportunity of investing either in the real estate business or the stock market business, I will take investing in the real estate business instead. It something I known I can do and find my way around

I personally like stocks when you invest in stocks it is more good than real estate.real state is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land.real stat investment to opposite stock's investment.
I prefer to invest in real estate than stock trading because real estate most times do not have Alex investment rates like stock trading.

Real estate business is a lucrative business likewise stock market investment is a good business too. But I will go for real estate business because it's more profitable and better then stock in terms of risk

If you have the opportunity to invest in any of the above-listed industry, which would you go for and why. Personally I think I would be more inclined to invest in real estate, and if possible set aside some for stock trading as well, because I do think they are both worthy investment plan.

Personally, I'm definitely going to be very careful with stock trading 💹 because I'm not too familiar with trading but I'd take to real estate investment with quick ease because I know it well.

I personally like stocks when you invest in stocks it is more good than real estate.real state is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land.real stat investment to opposite stock's investment.
I prefer to invest in real estate than stock exchange because I see stock exchange hours a decentralized market which involved some practice of gambling.

The two business you are talking about all good but it requires a big capital to start up the business it requires a high budget of body to start up real estate business but it is a profitable business to go into only if you are willing to invest hi capital on the business

I am not a really big fan of either of those, but still I would prefer investing money in real-estate. Investing in real-estate requires you to have a lot of money as compared to investing in stocks. The stock market can crash or fluctuate any time but this is not the case with real-estate in my city.

If you have the opportunity to invest in any of the above-listed industry, which would you go for and why. Personally I think I would be more inclined to invest in real estate, and if possible set aside some for stock trading as well, because I do think they are both worthy investment plan.
If I have the opportunity to invest I will choose both real estate and stocks trading. It's because when the real estate industry is down, at least I still have investment in stocks trading. The problem is when both real estates and stocks are down.

I am not a really big fan of either of those, but still I would prefer investing money in real-estate. Investing in real-estate requires you to have a lot of money as compared to investing in stocks. The stock market can crash or fluctuate any time but this is not the case with real-estate in my city.
In real estate you will have peace of mind because the appreciation of value is assured after a year. The best real estate investment is a property that you can use or can be rented out. You earn an income and at the same time the value of the property is increasing from year to year.

I'll go for stocks my friend, this I because I am someone who loves online Investments, and I can pick something offline over something online.

I'll go for stocks my friend, this I because I am someone who loves online Investments, and I can pick something offline over something online.

Seriously, if I have the knowledge of how to target and trade on stock market, I'm definitely interested in doing it because I'm only informed about cryptocurrency trading.

The most effective approach would be using your profits from real estate to invest in stocks trading. This would make you generate better returns.

I will go for real estate, let us move to where the money is very real. Real estate is a very lucrative business and if you can handle it well, you will be flowing in wealth in no distant time

When it comes to all the investments that I have pushed my hard earned money into, real estate investment and at least 60% of my cryptocurrency investments have been 100% good.

Simply go for what you know you can do as well handle. Not everyone can be into real estate and make it successfully. So also with the stock market trading. Not everyone can be successful in trading stocks

For me, it depends hugely on the long term plan. Real estate is more than just a money spinner; it can serve as a collateral for loans to build a better business empire. Though some lenders accept some stocks as collateral, a lot of them run away from it due to its volatility compared to real estate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back