What's new

Real estate and stock trading

Seriously as far as I'm concerned investing in real estate and as well as investing in stock exchange or stocks trading is a good project if you have the money and knowledge to do both.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned investing in real estate and as well as investing in stock exchange or stocks trading is a good project if you have the money and knowledge to do both.
Given only 1 choice between real estate and stock trading hands down I will choose real estate. That is the safest investment in our country because the industry has been tested by time. Even in this pandemic era the value of real estate is not affected.

Despite the fact that both investment are good but i will go for real estate because it is one of the investment that you can start even with out been an expert in it.

Given only 1 choice between real estate and stock trading hands down I will choose real estate. That is the safest investment in our country because the industry has been tested by time. Even in this pandemic era the value of real estate is not affected.

Seriously, it's far more easy for you to get into real estate business investment than for you to get in to investment because the other one seems to be more durable.

I personally like stocks when you invest in stocks it is more good than real estate.real state is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land.real stat investment to opposite stock's investment.
I prefer to invest in real estate that stock trading because real estate is very lucrative and it doesn't have high-risk like stock market.

If I am given an opportunity to invest into any of the two options, it will be real estate business I will choose of the two. I don't know how to do stock market trading yet. So I will let that one go

Both of them are worthy of investment but one is faster than the other. I will always choose real estate because it brings passive income for me online stock that I would need to wait for sometimes before I could make passive income.

Both of them are worthy of investment but one is faster than the other. I will always choose real estate because it brings passive income for me online stock that I would need to wait for sometimes before I could make passive income.
You have a passive income in real estate if what you have is an apartment or a house that can rent to tenants. The rent is a regular income that you can consider passive. The best part of real estate is that you are already earning a passive income while the value of the property is increasing.

I will invest in real estate first because it is a business that i know something about and then begin to learn about stock because both are good for investment.

Though I have never actually done any of the types of business listed above before. But I will most likely go with the real estate business instead of the stock trading business

I personally like stocks when you invest in stocks it is more good than real estate.real state is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land.real stat investment to opposite stock's investment.
It is more better for me to invest in real estate than to invest in forex trading I prefer the real estate because real estate is not that tedious online forex trading.

I would invest in real estate because the value of an asset appreciates. In real estate,I don't necessarily have to check or spy on the market value because definitely the price would appreciate but stock may or may not appreciate.

I am not trading stock, I have also not invested in real estate. However, I have invested in crypto currencies. real estate investment need a lot of money, stock trading also need a lot of money

Both of are good to go into but for me I prefer real estate business because real estate business is very nice and good business, with higher profit.

The real reason I'll invest in real estate over stocks is because I can take my time in studying the market and take decisions - investing in the stock market would require a lot of effort, study, and I'm not sure I'm built for that.

Investing inn real estate might took long away before you see return of investment but with little money you can trade stock and get profit within short period

You are right that you should diversify your investment in real estate investment because it is safer and more stable, it doesn't mean that real estate has no risk. Stock risk will be greater either capital loss, suspension, liquidation etc.

Both methods of investment are really great. But they both also require good knowledge and skill. Personally, I would for one that I understand best after learning. If possible, I can diversify into both investment methods.

Real estate is not too risky because is a solid business which is giving more profit thought is capital expensive while stock is maybe more risky in times of profits

I will always choose real estate investments because it's capable of bringing passive income most of the time. Real estate investment also rise in accordance with the inflation of the economy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back