What's new

Real estate and stock trading

If I had any opportunity to choose among these two options, I will go for stock investments. With stocks investments, I can see my returns as early as possible unlike real estate that will take years before returns on investment starts coming in

When deciding whether to invest in real estate or stock, there isn't a simple answer. Identifying the better choice depends on your personality, lifestyle preferences, comfort with risk, and more.

I don't know much about stock exchange but i will prefer investing in real estate anytime i wants to invest in a business, because in real estate you make money through rental income, You build equity for the future, it also provide a lot of cash flow for your retirement.

Both real estate business and US stock trading are profitable but I will still go for stock trading due to the more prospect it has more than real estate business. If you know the fundamentals and technical analysis on how stock trading works believe me you will be rich in no time

I would prefer to invest in real estate to the stock market. The real estate investment is a physical Investment and it is something I can see plus the real estate market is more stable than the stock market. There is a definite assurance that the real estate market would appreciate but that cannot be said about stock market.

If you have the opportunity to invest in any of the above-listed industry, which would you go for and why. Personally I think I would be more inclined to invest in real estate, and if possible set aside some for stock trading as well, because I do think they are both worthy investment plan.
I think everyone goes for secure and safe investment and definitely most of us would choose to invest in it. I'm also one of those people who would like to invest in real estate business because it would definitely give me something in return. Although it is a long time investment, but one should prefer it. I don't think trading is as safe as real estate business is.

I think the real estate business is better than investing money in the stock market because in this stock market you have no idea if its tigers will go up or down. If you are going to do a rest business, you will have an idea of what is going on here at this time and in the future you will be selling the same place at a higher price.

Stock trading is for a short term investment like a month as the shortest and probably 6 months the longest. Real estate is a long term investment of probably 2 years as the shortest and 5 years or more as the long term. It is not good to invest in real estate if you will be needing your money within the year. But in stocks sometimes it also take a year before the value increases substantially.

between real estate and stock trade I believe real estate is far better than stock trade this is because in real estate business your chance of losing is very low and it easy to learn and it is more profitable that stock trade.

You have a very good question. Real estate stock market market. Let there be two separate businesses. In real estate, you know that I have to be profitable and I can be profitable in the market.Because share prices go up and down, it doesn't give you the right idea of how long you can sell your shares.

As far as I might be concerned, my pick would be land. It has various chains that are more compensating than purchasing stocks. Land is additionally safer and with less danger. I end up having heaps of encounters in the land area as well, so I wouldn't mull over my decision.

I will always love rael homes than to place my life reserve funds into exchanging. Which doesn't have any lament. I've seen a loads of individuals crying at whatever point they recollect that a specific measure of cash spent on stocks.

Real estate and stock market are both good depending on which you have the knowledge of..but i will prefer real estate because it is a physical business unlike stock market moreover real estate has little risk when compare to stock because the later can fall any time

According to my own point of view i feel real estate is better than stock trading in such a way that if you invest in real estate you will have a guarantee income because many people are renting house.
Real estate is good for passive income earners while stock exchange is good for active partners. Stock exchange deals with prediction or forecasting the movement of trend so you have to be active except you have someone trading for you. What do you feel are other differences?

Real estate is an extraordinary interest in politically stable nations where expansion is medium to high and assessments are not all that terrible, and in developing metropolitan zones or rural areas. Allow me additionally to add that I just put resources into land in nations where I can claim and redevelop land. Whatever else you are simply improving the engineer. When in doubt the greater the land the more potential for capital appreciation later on.

I prefer real estate than stock exchange real estate is more lucrative and it pays more than stock exchange market however as a business investor you must invest in what you know more and what you have knowledge on.

I will go for real estate investment. Real estate investment is easy to understand. While the homebuying journey can be complicated, the basics are simple: Purchase a property, manage upkeep (and tenants, if you own additional properties beyond your residence), and attempt to resell for a higher value. Also, owning a tangible asset can make you feel more in control of your investment than buying slivers of ownership in companies through shares of stocks.

I would definitely invest in Real Estate. It is an industry that gives me the opportunity to make money with little or no risk. It is a dream that I have been chasing for some time. I believe that investing in e-commerce has more risk and I currently have no money to lose. Maybe in the future I can try.

I have always like to invest in real estate,because it always give you more profit than any other business you may think of. For example you bought a land in a very good environment,if you could leave it for some time or years it will always appreciate because land properties never depreciate. So it is my dream and I hope to get it done someday to invest in real estate.

Having a real estate business is indeed very profitable, especially for types of commercial space, residential rental property and Buying for resale (Fixer upper), investing and trading stocks are also very potential.

Real estate investment is more realistic to me than stock trading. Let's just say I have a bias for the real estate market especially in Nigeria. This is because there must be a development of land or building everyday as people are always demanding for houses and lands and as such, there is an assurance that one would always be in business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back