What's new

Real estate and stock trading

I prefer real estate Many investors have traditionally turned to the stock market as a place to put their investing dollars. While stocks are a well-known investment option, not everyone knows that buying real estate is also considered an investment. Under the right circumstances, real estate can be an alternative to stocks, offering lower risk, yielding better returns, and providing greater diversification.

I think i will go for real estate over stock trading, my reason behind choosing real estate is that, if you look at the society as a whole and try to study what people wants, then you will notice that people wants house,land and property which is profitable. As time goes on real estate will probably increase in value.

Real estate meaning is your property you are the owner of the land under the land or on the air you have the right to do as you want to do on your land according to the rules. Stock trading means buying and selling if you own the stock it's mean that you have a company

Real estate investments can be more work than stocks. ... Owning properties requires much more sweat equity than purchasing stock or stock investments like mutual funds. Real estate is expensive and highly illiquid. Investing in real estate, even when borrowing cash, requires a large upfront investment.

If I have the opportunity to invest on any of these I will prefer real estate to stock trading because real estate is a long term investment with less risk. Stock trading is short term investment and much risk, it can collapse at anytime.

Real estate has to do with investments on landed properties being bought or already have,for future profits purposes,stock trading on the other hand is the buying and selling of company shares in anticipation of making profits at a later time.

Real estate investment is more realistic to me than stock trading. Let's just say I have a bias for the real estate market especially in Nigeria. This is because there must be a development of land or building everyday as people are always demanding for houses and lands and as such, there is an assurance that one would always be in business.
Because of the opportunities and vast expanse of land it would be normal.to choose real estate over stock trading, but comparing profits, you could sell a property and have big profit while you have to accumulate profit in trading

There are many different types of real estate.Residential real estate includes both new construction and resale homes.Industrial real estate includes manufacturing buildings and property, as well as warehouses. Stock trading is totally a different term. So both are these different things.

If you have the opportunity to invest in any of the above-listed industry, which would you go for and why. Personally I think I would be more inclined to invest in real estate, and if possible set aside some for stock trading as well, because I do think they are both worthy investment plan.
Even though both Real Estate and Stock trading are profitable, Stock trading is higher risk, also in investing in real estate we must choose a profitable type of real estate such as commercial real estate and / or Fixer Upper (buying for resale).

Investing in real estate or stocks is a personal choice that depends on your financial situation, risk tolerance, goals, and investment style. It's safe to assume that more people invest in the stock market, perhaps because it doesn't take as much time or money to buy stocks. If you're buying real estate, you're going to have to save and put down a substantial amount of money.

If I had the opportunity to invest in either real estate or stock trading, I will go for real estate business because real estate business is the most lucrative of them all due to the kind of money that it generates. Real estate business is a multi-billion dollar business that gives unbelievable profit to those that invest in it.

If you have the opportunity to invest in any of the above-listed industry, which would you go for and why. Personally I think I would be more inclined to invest in real estate, and if possible set aside some for stock trading as well, because I do think they are both worthy investment plan.
both are good businesses but personally I will prefer real estate. it requires less stress and emotional trauma compared with stock trading.

This is certainly going to be a tough call but if I am inclined to choose any of the two then I would choose investment in the real estate field over buying of crypto currency because real estate to me is direct and has more guaranteed way of making profits than crypto.

Real estate deals with selling, leasing or renting of landed properties to make profits. Stock market trading involves buying and selling stocks and shares to make profit.

If I have the money, I would definitely go for real estate as it has proven that it's a very good way to become rich in this world of ours than any other option available.

Owning a real este property will make sense too me. Because i understand how it operates and how i can earn passively through it. I'm not experienced buying and selling stocks.

Well for me I would definitely opt for the real estate investment because it has less risks compared to stocks also because it's passive income where you can just chill or do other things that would In turn fetch money

Anything online comes with higher risk especially like stocks which would require you to be well-informed always be online to check market updates and all that why are real estate once you have your money and you have your methodology you're good to go.

Real estate investment is the best and one would make significant Profits even after so many years of owning that property. With stocks, prices could drop drastically.

I personally like stocks when you invest in stocks it is more good than real estate.real state is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land.real stat investment to opposite stock's investment.
As a person I prefer real estate investment to stock exchange investment this is because real estate most times do not have depreciation value but sometimes is stock exchange market Force when is being affected by global meltdown.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back