What's new

Quality Circle

The significance of the quality circle cannot be overstated. The circle of quality extends beyond the financial resources available to each of you. It aids in the resolution of difficulties and the development of one another. It gives you the impression that you are not alone.

It's not only in workplace that having a quality circle matters. It matters in the friends that you keep as it helps to get you dealing with people who have something good to offer you.

This is actually my first time of seeing an in-depth explanations of what a quality circle means in a business organization. I believe such meetings can help the organization to take good decision for benefit of the company.

Thanks for the explanation, this really help in so many ways most especially for problems solving and also to discuss how to get a standard price for a particular product or services, it is sometimes called a business cooperative.

I don't know how it goes in other countries, however, in my home country, there is a government body that checks the quality of any products before it is officially launched. A company can send a product to the market only when the product pass quality requirement.

Wow I have been able to learn a lot from your explanation and it is actually something I have picked interest in and I would love to go do some research about it so I'll understand better
Post automatically merged:

Thanks so much for the update,I have been able to learn a lot from it but I would still like to go do some research about it so I will be able to come to a better understanding about it

In addition to the above explanation, quality circle is simply defined as a group of employees who voluntarily cooperate to solve problem, thus group are usually under the leadership of a supervisor and they are trained to identify, analyze and solve quality problems. The circle has to be small, the smaller the circle, the better the cooperation and coordination.
This will usually work very well if the organisation have an open policy where employees will be given the free role to make and present suggestions to management without being inferior or the ideas ignored.
This aspect of corporation and cordinated approach towards achieving sets goals for the organisation is a very good and productive way of doing things,we use to have it in my place of intern,by way of tools box talk.

Last edited:
. I had a friend some years back, who also tells me he wants to attend a quality circle meeting with the board to solve and analyse problem related to his field as an engineer, but I never really understood what he meant then, not untill after reading your explanation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back