What's new

Quality Circle

Well, concerning your points in the above post on a quality circle, what it means and entails, I have to say that indeed I have learnt something new today, something great, and I would wish to be in a quality circle qith professionals in my field someday

Seriously, I'm definitely not going to allow myself be in the company of people that wouldn't have anything to offer me, even if it's at least a viable investment information.

This is one of the reason I like been in this forum because I get to learn new stuffs, this is the first time I am hearing about quality circle and now I know it is made of 12 with minimum of three, thanks for this post.

Over the past few years, I have been looking for the opportunity to get into with one of the biggest rich man in my state because his business connections are worth millions.

That's really good explanation and is good to learn those quality circle it will really help one to improve in the quality of the company, one should make sure that you set that quality control circle

I have never heard of it before. But it is similar to kitchen cabinet in politics. With this explanation, it means no company should underrate the importance of these peole because they perform vital role

Having organization of people that come together to work as a team with aim of reaching out to concrete agreement and take their group company higher for long time is a welcomed one. I've heard about such group of prolific business enterpreneurs, who come together to direct a particular business initiative, driving it high and making huge success out of it.

This is the first time that I have read about the term Quality Circle. In our business culture we call that group a Task Force. Right now there is the group organized by our president called IATF which means Inter-Agency Task Force. That group studies the covid situation and what protocols to enforce every month. Unfortunately the quality circle boys seem to be just guessing.

Quality circles matters a lot especially when it's business related. It adds good and valuable business contacts to help you get the best links to aid your business grow.

Quality cycle to my own understanding is enabling your quality to pass through different processes which will help to build that quality for it to have higher patronage in the general market.

From my experience if you keep working with the fool you will keep on getting the knowledge of a fool and that knowledge will not be useful for your business but if you work with the wise man there is no way you will not get a wise information or wise knowledge from him to incorporate in your business.

It has always been proven that you are going to make work more efficient of you are in a group of people with sound minds and you do the work based on your abilities.

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Any body else explain more abou it?
This explanation on quality circle is not yet clear to me, how can they be doing the same thing and they have to analyze that same thing they are doing...

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Any body else explain more abou it?
This is a wonderful explanation. I was not even aware of these, do quality circle still function at 100% these days? Which means these group of persons are key ingredients to the growth and improvement of the organization

Is quality circle under the department of research and development or is research and development an outcome of quality circle because the both look like they have the same features?

It has always been proven that you are going to make work more efficient of you are in a group of people with sound minds and you do the work based on your abilities.
There is a saying in my country that quality good people are more valuable than money in most cases because there are things money can't do for you but only humans.

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number.

There is a saying that if you surround yourself with wise people then there is always a good chance that you are going to become wise as well but when you surround yourself with fools then definitely you're going to be a fool among them.

There is a saying that if you surround yourself with wise people then there is always a good chance that you are going to become wise as well but when you surround yourself with fools then definitely you're going to be a fool among them.
What I understand about quality cycle it staying or maintaining a particular quality for a product with these people will be able to know your products for what it is.

As far as I'm concerned, learning and improving in one's business life is a daily struggle and as long as you put up good attitude towards it, there is always a good chance of growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back