Quality Circle

Hasan Raza

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$7.0000USD
Biznotes
A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Any body else explain more abou it?

Thanks for the explanation about quality circle. I had a friend some years back, who also tells me he wants to attend a quality circle meeting with the board to solve and analyse problem related to his field as an engineer, but I never really understood what he meant then, not untill after reading your explanation.

You just give a good explanation on what quality circle is meant to be. This is a form of team that works hand in hand to achieve a certain objective in an organization based on target. They are found In all organization handling delegated work and most be able to deliver to their team leaders based on the duration of time given to them

In addition to the above explanation, quality circle is simply defined as a group of employees who voluntarily cooperate to solve problem, thus group are usually under the leadership of a supervisor and they are trained to identify, analyze and solve quality problems. The circle has to be small, the smaller the circle, the better the cooperation and coordination.

Quality circle enhances productivity. The objective is to improve quality, productivity and the total performance of the organisation and also to enrich the quality of work life of employees.

This small group with every member of the circle participating to the full carries on the activities, utilising problem solving techniques to achieve control or improvement in the work area and also help self and mutual development in the process.
Post automatically merged:

This small group with every member of the circle participating to the full carries on the activities, utilising problem solving techniques to achieve control or improvement in the work area and also help self and mutual development in the process.

This is the first time I'm hearing about it, I'm surprised their role are defined and they even have a name for this type of group. I will probably research more about this group, I'm curious to see whether companies and organisations still make use of this method till now.

The importance of quality circle can not be overemphasized. Quality circle goes beyond the money each of you have. It helps to solve problems and help each other grow. It makes you feel not alone.

Your explanation is correct, in my country in most of the companies the quality circle is still working, which is developed in different areas. The intention as you explain it is to look for and solve the problems that harm the company. Thanks to this, the business remains stable in relation to the drawbacks attacked just in time.

A quality circle, also known as a quality management circle, is a group of people who do the same or similar work and meet on a daily basis to find, discuss, and solve problems at work. It has a membership of three and a maximum of twelve members.

thanks for the explanation at least I have been able to have a good understanding of that because I do not know about it before except you have said it now and at least I can confidently explain to another person if any case arises. Thanks so much and God bless you.

I will go for both. The thing is from where i come from price doesn't mean you are buying something of good quality. Ignorance is a very unfortunate state for you. The only thing that can keep u safe is knowledge

Don't know much about quality circle or quality control circle,but i definitely know that it is another form of improving an organisation's performance positively and to solve problems associated with the organisation,i would recommend all organisations to adapt to this pattern.

Nice and thoughtful explanation about quality circle in a business. Meaning group of business oriented personalities forming a circle to contribute effectively with their business experiences to produce the best and selling business initiative, that seeks opinions from their customers to improve more.

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Im just hearing about this quality circle for the first time, it actually sounds like a nice network at least having people with common goals and objectives will propel one to greater heights. As this will enable one to learn from people with more experience

A quality circle is creates mostly in the workplace to create a sense of unity, lab our and also to boost productivity as the ream members are very aware of their strengths and weaknesses and strive to improve the company goals by doing their own work that has been allocated to them.

quality circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work,who meet regularly to lndentify,analyze and solve work-related problem it consists of minimum three and maximum twelve number in number

This is a great read as this serves as the first time that I am learning about quality control circle and what they are and what they do. I will make sure I set up a quality control circle in my place of work.

There is a popular saying that two heads are better than one and that applies to business too. putting like minds in a group to solve tasks would boost morale and as lo productivity too.

There is a saying in my country that goes like this, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. It's a good of saying that your company definitely defines who you are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back