What's new

Quality Circle

Most or all industries and organizations have quality control officers to ensure that all finished products meet required standards before they are supplies to the customers.

When you have a quality circle you're definitely going to be getting information and updates that is going to be very helpful for you in your line of business whether it is to grow it or to expand it.

I did a management course, studied about companies in my final year in school and I have not come across quality circle before only research and development team

Reading through your post I have a clear understanding of it now,it's a nice concept and I think every company if they didn't have such should try and make it happen

I've not had or been part of a quality circle before because I'm not a working class but I love this circle where people who share common vision and goals come together to analyze, evaluate and make effective decisions.

There is a popular saying that two heads are better than one and that applies to business too. putting like minds in a group to solve tasks would boost morale and as lo productivity too.

As a business owner, whenever you are hiring staff or workers that will take care of the day to day running activities of your business, it's very important that you hire experts to deliver always because their team work will make sense to your business.

A quality circle is a management technique that enlists the help of employees in solving problems related to their own jobs. Circles are formed of employees working together in an operation who meet at intervals to discuss problems of quality and to devise solutions for improvements.

You just give a good explanation on what quality circle is meant to be. This is a form of team that works hand in hand to achieve a certain objective in an organization based on target. They are found In all organization handling delegated work and most be able to deliver to their team leaders based on the duration of time given to them
Absolutely right the explanation says it all. Most business lacks this sector they don't give any regards to it some might not even know about it

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Any body else explain more abou it?
The aim of these small unit or group is to enhance productivity and foster corporation and idea sharing among employees.performance enhancement is very key here in this kind of setting.

The importance of quality circle can not be overemphasized. Quality circle goes beyond the money each of you have. It helps to solve problems and help each other grow. It makes you feel not alone.

It's definitely why when a company start to hire their employees, they take out their time and use their human resources to make sure they hired the best possible candidate for the job that will make their workforce have a quality circle.

Well quality circle is the best to have, well the elders say show me your friends and I will tell you who you are, so if you don't have quality friends yhen you are not in a good circle of friends.

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Quality circle is not limited to the number of people that makes the group, quality circle is based on the contents they can offer and how they manage their activities.

I've not had or been part of a quality circle before because I'm not a working class but I love this circle where people who share common vision and goals come together to analyze, evaluate and make effective decisions.
There is always a possibility that you will join the working class in the future once you have the will to keep chasing your dream. Just ensure that you have good skills to enable you have something good to offer.

Quality circle is simply the group you belong to in business it is said to be a big boyz business club some people get forms to join while some are invited to join.

Quality circle enhances productivity. The objective is to improve quality, productivity and the total performance of the organisation and also to enrich the quality of work life of employees.
Having a quality circle is important because it helps build productivity and one can even get to learn more ways to improve one's skills from more experienced people

I think you have pointed out everything already.
It is good for business people to form quality circles with people of the same field, who share the same business principles and values.

Quality circle is simply the group you belong to in business it is said to be a big boyz business club some people get forms to join while some are invited to join.

In most cases, I do call it a club of the elite sometimes because the group of people who are actually in the circle can always be depended on and called up anytime by the company and they will always deliver.

To my own explanation, the quality circle is a group of employees who meet regularly to consider ways of resolving problems and improving production in their organization

To my own explanation, the quality circle is a group of employees who meet regularly to consider ways of resolving problems and improving production in their organization

Those staffs are the kind of people that when there is a cut down in the staff in the company, they are the one who will be retained because their services are indispensable in the company..

Quality circles these days are known as 'team'. Each department has its own team/team members and are managed or monitored by a supervisor or manager. The team is in charge of performing various duties, for example, the IT team is always there to make sure that all communications, connectivity, websites, applications are perfectly working and solve any issues that relates to it, the marketing/sales identifies possible locations where advertisements can be made to enable the organisation gather more profits etc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back