What's new

Promoting through local sports teams

It is a popular type of advertisement and is always effective in stadiums of football fields where sports are regularly done, i once shared pamphlets of my business every evening at a football field, i also hung a large banner as well. If you think you have enough finance, you can sign a sponsorship contract so that the teams can have your business name and logo on their jerseys.
I used to think about the idea of actually promoting my business through local sport teams when I do have a strong belief that they will grow beyond their current level but right now it a whole different ball game as this local teams have decided not to grow at all.

It's a nice idea but I would consider a much developed sport than the local ones.
A much developed sport would get you good return than the local sport

Yes, this is a common trend. The logic is that sports or football specifically is a game of unity so placing ads through local and international sports is an all win situation.

One thing I recommend doing to help get your business or site out there, is to pay for advertising in local sports. Like ad placement in stadiums, schools, etc. This is being done by so many, and it is a great way to advertise. One other thing I'd like to do, is also put ads on MMA fighters. So many MMA fighters promote sites and businesses. And in a way, you're also sponsoring these fighters.

Do you guys do this type of advertising?
I don't really get what you are saying or are you saying there's a Way we can invest in such some how some how or Maybe you should explain please

Yes, this method is common these days, most companies today make use of both local and international teams for their adverts, they even make use of celebrities, by making them ambassadors of their brand, they are advertising their products.
I know for a fact it is one of the means people adopt this days but it depends on where in my country where local sports is not paid attention it would be a waste of time

Advertising through sports medium is actually a good concept but not all business might be able to afford the high cost of such advertising

Promotion using sport team is a way of giving back to the society as it is usually done by big multinationals,but it is also a good way of stamping your brand

I know for a fact it is one of the means people adopt this days but it depends on where in my country where local sports is not paid attention it would be a waste of time
That is also the issue I have in my location as well, when it comes to local spots, people know little to Notting about them, some are not even aware we have local teams then not to talk about supporting them in any form. So using them as a means of advertising your products would be a big waste.

yes , that's sounds great to me , is not about the money you get but is all about the little you gain out of it ,it would have been great doing that ,I like advertisements

Promotion of one's products or services through the local sports activities like football matches in stadiums can be a very effective way for a person to promote their products or services too

Bro, you're suggesting putting ads on MMA fighters. How cost effective would that be especially for start-ups. I think utilizing local gatherings such as places of worship, educational centres, market places would be a good place to advertise; City centres, shopping malls too
I thought about before I saw comment... the above advertisement is capital intensive meant for big businesses or companies who can afford it. Small businesses can't afford but still need to advertise their product and services and the above places you stated is best place to advertise even for free.

Nice one but this local football club really have to be also good before you can even think of advertising to get a lot of sponsors and subscribers... This is how most people are doing to raise some money for the club must especially if they are really good.

Yes, this is a common trend. The logic is that sports or football specifically is a game of unity so placing ads through local and international sports is an all win situation.
That is right. So many people gather to watch games. So that provides a good market to get customers that you can promote to them. People will be watching games while seeing your ads or promotion, that is how you gain customers.

There are many companies in my country that try to promote products through local teams and they sponsor them also. Some local cricketers in my country are brand embassadors of the products of different companies.

Yes, advertising through sports such as football, basketball or tennis are effective means of marketing and increasing awareness. However, it is expensive and the cost of sponsorship of these sport events or teams are usually beyond the reach of small businesses.

I understand what you mean.
I haven't done such advertisement for my business. I think it is a good way to advertise a business to a large audience especially if at a stadium.
One thing I recommend doing to help get your business or site out there, is to pay for advertising in local sports. Like ad placement in stadiums, schools, etc. This is being done by so many, and it is a great way to advertise. One other thing I'd like to do, is also put ads on MMA fighters. So many MMA fighters promote sites and businesses. And in a way, you're also sponsoring these fighters.

In my community we have a team called black warriors as football team they have good and sound players I believe if we can key interest in Africa football it will change the narrative

I think this is a good idea and I have seen several brands make use of this opportunity to further push their products and services. Some brands organise events for schools to help facilitate relationships with the locals.

Did you see the list for the link to be promoted there because the local club will not be able to generate you any reasonable traffic, most people are always interested to get International traffic to their website.. most especially if they have services to offer.

It is a very good way of advertising z especially if what you're marketing is targeted to people within the vicinity. It would get you enough patronage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back