What's new

Promoting through local sports teams

One thing I recommend doing to help get your business or site out there, is to pay for advertising in local sports. Like ad placement in stadiums, schools, etc. This is being done by so many, and it is a great way to advertise. One other thing I'd like to do, is also put ads on MMA fighters. So many MMA fighters promote sites and businesses. And in a way, you're also sponsoring these fighters.

Do you guys do this type of advertising?
This kind or type of advertisement is not for those who are just starting up a business that their capital to start the business as well is not yet completed so you now want them to go and do that kind of advertisement.

This is a good method to advertise, but this can be available to you only if you have a huge marketing budget. Only big companies and businesses can afford to sponsor matches, and sports teams.
That is right. Only the big companies are able to do this effectively. Sponsoring sports teams is not so cheap. One should really prepare before getting into it.

If you have a business and if your business is profitable, sponsoring individual player can be a good marketing effort because you may not be able to sponsor the entire team but you might sponsor a single player.

It's a nice strategy,many multinationals and up coming start ups advertise their company on team jerseys and also help in sponsoring the company

This is a good method to advertise, but this can be available to you only if you have a huge marketing budget. Only big companies and businesses can afford to sponsor matches, and sports teams.
The sport teams in my country are so local and they do not have a big followings so I do not think that it's a good idea for any business or company to make use of them to promote their business.

Yes you are truly right. Almost all businesses are now getting more familiar to sports for an advertisement. The truth is that you have to just market your business regardless of the medium.

Personally, I think the above means of advertisment is a good one and will definitely produce good results as MMA and stadium or sport related arena are very popular places. Personally, so far, I have just been using the known Facebook, Whatsapp, telegram, and forums to promote or advertise anything I have. That is my take. Thanks for sharing.

Sport events are normally loved by a lot of people and it normally put a crowd whenever there is a game. Investing in advertisement through local sport team will be a very nice idea for your business.

The thing is that the local sport teams in my country do not have much followings because my country people are always in the habit of supporting foreign clubs over the local sports so it will be very difficult for most brands to market their products using the local club instead they will love to patronize the foreign clubs.
I agree with you, most people don't see anything interesting in local sport because we believe foreign club are more preferable so I don't think most people will prefer the local sports

Sport events are normally loved by a lot of people and it normally put a crowd whenever there is a game. Investing in advertisement through local sport team will be a very nice idea for your business.
Yeah, sports usually attracts a very large crowd. That is a good Avenue for you to do your advertisement. You will get so many customers from such a large crowd. Though it works so well for big businesses than small ones.

I agree with you, most people don't see anything interesting in local sport because we believe foreign club are more preferable so I don't think most people will prefer the local sports
It's so appalling that most local sport in Nigeria and not being taken as a priority because of our penchant tool of foreign things more than our local things and I am not excusing myself from among these people because I am an Arsenal fan and I would never watch a Kano pillars match.

Posting and promoting on local sports events like local football league marches and other game events in stadiums and school sports events can be very helpful in certain types of businesses though

That's a great way of marketing however prior to any type of ad of any type of kind it will be actually finest that a person have actually a great services or product the clients will desire

I will consider taking up this in a large fan based club, we all know that what matters is the turn up. It is a good method of advertising

I will consider taking up this in a large fan based club, we all know that what matters is the turn up. It is a good method of advertising
The truth is that the local clubs in my country and not buoyant enough both financially and fun wise so it will be a very risky venture for any brand so want to promote their product show any of them.

Well I don't really know much about that but it really sounds like a good idea and o could try it sometime
Yes it is and it really helps alot in getting your business out there, especially if you are in a country or location that have value for our local sports. Cause truth be told, not everyone has interest on local sport.

Sport is the most used and advisable means for advertising, a lot of people do watch sports, some companies using sports celebrities to advertise their companies

It is a popular type of advertisement and is always effective in stadiums of football fields where sports are regularly done, i once shared pamphlets of my business every evening at a football field, i also hung a large banner as well. If you think you have enough finance, you can sign a sponsorship contract so that the teams can have your business name and logo on their jerseys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back