Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
One thing I recommend doing to help get your business or site out there, is to pay for advertising in local sports. Like ad placement in stadiums, schools, etc. This is being done by so many, and it is a great way to advertise. One other thing I'd like to do, is also put ads on MMA fighters. So many MMA fighters promote sites and businesses. And in a way, you're also sponsoring these fighters.

Do you guys do this type of advertising?

One thing I recommend doing to help get your business or site out there, is to pay for advertising in local sports. Like ad placement in stadiums, schools, etc. This is being done by so many, and it is a great way to advertise. One other thing I'd like to do, is also put ads on MMA fighters. So many MMA fighters promote sites and businesses. And in a way, you're also sponsoring these fighters.

Many companies are using most of the MMA fighters as their ambassadors , paying them and using them to promote their business and to me , its a win win situation.

Yes, this method is common these days, most companies today make use of both local and international teams for their adverts, they even make use of celebrities, by making them ambassadors of their brand, they are advertising their products.

Displaying ads in the stadium is a robust marketing strategy. This type of marketing is mostly done during major sports events. The events are sponsored by the companies whose products is showcased on the stadium. The ads would be made very flashy and very eye catching.

That is a good way of advertising but before any advertisement of any sort it would be best that one have a good product or service the customers would want

Promoting your business using local sports teams is a proven way to get your brand popular. Sports is the most loved event globally and people tend to follow their sports figures. It may be a bit costly but effective.

Sponsoring sports club, sports tournaments, and sportsperson can give you high returns on your investment (advertisement), but this kind of advertising method is available only for big businesses and companies because you need a lot of money to advertise.

Bro, you're suggesting putting ads on MMA fighters. How cost effective would that be especially for start-ups. I think utilizing local gatherings such as places of worship, educational centres, market places would be a good place to advertise; City centres, shopping malls too

Yes, this method is common these days, most companies today make use of both local and international teams for their adverts, they even make use of celebrities, by making them ambassadors of their brand, they are advertising their products.
The thing is that the local sport teams in my country do not have much followings because my country people are always in the habit of supporting foreign clubs over the local sports so it will be very difficult for most brands to market their products using the local club instead they will love to patronize the foreign clubs.

There are basically so many people that employ such methods of advertising and it is s Avery good one especially for a club that has many fans.

The thing is that the local sport teams in my country do not have much followings because my country people are always in the habit of supporting foreign clubs over the local sports so it will be very difficult for most brands to market their products using the local club instead they will love to patronize the foreign clubs.
You mean Nigeria right? Yes I have also noticed the same thing, and I don't really blame them the people for not showing much interest in local teams because even the government do not invest much on them.

Well I think that's a very good idea most especially to those who are starting a new business and wishes to advertise their product out their products to most people of the society who have no idea on the operation of that particular business.

Promoting your business using local sport terms is best way of getting good customers in your business, and it is a good method of getting good product in your business.

Promoting your businesses with local sports teams is a good and welcome idea especially in developed countries. But it will be difficult in some countries because most local teams are not even known not to take of having fan base that will attract brands.

In my country people hardly pay attention to local sports. We prefer European or continental sports. Trying to get promotion for your business from them would be a waste of time

You mean Nigeria right? Yes I have also noticed the same thing, and I don't really blame them the people for not showing much interest in local teams because even the government do not invest much on them.
Yes actually mean Nigerian as my people do not take much interest in our local clubs but where we are more interested in is the foreign clubs so I do not think that it will be a good idea for for you to advertise their business with local clubs because those look at law to not have large followings that can attract people to one's business.

Yes actually mean Nigerian as my people do not take much interest in our local clubs but where we are more interested in is the foreign clubs so I do not think that it will be a good idea for for you to advertise their business with local clubs because those look at law to not have large followings that can attract people to one's business.
That's true though, it's very difficult to find someone who can mention five to ten local football teams but you did be surprised the how many much many people know about this foreign clubs, you would even think they are the club owners 😂

No I don't and it seems a good idea too and i think things like this already exist too and lots are making some earnings too, but those big connections could be hard to reach with capital

This is a good method to advertise, but this can be available to you only if you have a huge marketing budget. Only big companies and businesses can afford to sponsor matches, and sports teams.

Well this is one good idea too to look into for those looking for traffic to their businesses wether it be a online type of business or offline type of business. It could be beneficial to both type of business in my estimation

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back