What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

The missing option at picoworkers is perform deposit and cashout with Payeer account. Because if you receive 6 $ Picoworkers by Litecoin network then convert from Litecoin to RUB you will lose in conversation. Additionnally you will face an issue for deposits. Deposits by Payeer cannot be processed directly you have to deposit RUB at Binance then convert RUB to Litecoin and finally perform withdrawal to Picoworkers deposit address however problem can be solved if they add Picoworkers for Payeer deposits and cashout.
I would really love this, if I could withdraw in dollars to payeer. Because indeed doing the transactions you describe there are unwanted losses. That's why I always exceed the amount I want, so that after conversions I get the expected amount.

Pico worker is a freelance site in which you are paid to do an activities for people, I'm also active in the website and I've been able to make $5 ever since I started ,although I started not quite long ago, it is a site we can all make money from.

Pico worker is a freelance site in which you are paid to do an activities for people, I'm also active in the website and I've been able to make $5 ever since I started ,although I started not quite long ago, it is a site we can all make money from.
Very well, it is a totally legitimate site, if you started working recently, you will surely be able to earn money according to your time and dedication. And I know that everything will work out well for you.

Very well, it is a totally legitimate site, if you started working recently, you will surely be able to earn money according to your time and dedication. And I know that everything will work out well for you.
Yes but it's a little bit difficult and some of the activities on the site are always difficult to understand, when I'm working on the site i only depends on certain activities that I'm very sure of and I understand how to do very well.

Pico workers is one of the earliest sites to earn money that I have known and I have known them to be very reliant up till now and you can check them out.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

I have worked on picoworker for some months but I stopped one day because of the remarks from some of their workers on google. While some complained that they banned their accounts when their earnings were up to the minimum payout, other denied the claim. perhaps, I will go back to work.

I have worked on picoworker for some months but I stopped one day because of the remarks from some of their workers on google. While some complained that they banned their accounts when their earnings were up to the minimum payout, other denied the claim. perhaps, I will go back to work.
Just a question if your account is banned means you cannot make another account and start working again or it is not possible because it happens that you are banned from a platform and you signup with new account and start earning again.

Yes but it's a little bit difficult and some of the activities on the site are always difficult to understand, when I'm working on the site i only depends on certain activities that I'm very sure of and I understand how to do very well.
That's the idea, do the tasks you understand, I recommend you to filter the tasks by social networks on Reddit, you get paid a minimum of $0.03 per vote and you do it in a short time, with 10 votes it's $0.30 easily.
Since I have been on the site I have earned a good amount of money, according to my time and dedication, I have had no inconveniences and less delays with the payments.

That's the idea, do the tasks you understand, I recommend you to filter the tasks by social networks on Reddit, you get paid a minimum of $0.03 per vote and you do it in a short time, with 10 votes it's $0.30 easily.

Since I have been on the site I have earned a good amount of money, according to my time and dedication, I have had no inconveniences and less delays with the payments.
I have understand the issue so for example what @uforwealth is speaking about let's say you are at 5,5 $ and payout is 5,75 $ then an employer is fairing a dispute against your account, what is expected from Picoworkers team is not banning account with earning then there is expected scenario.
For cheating or for something like this may site is banning from job submission for 1 month instead of banning account permanetly then after one month worker can apply for jobs again.
It can be not cheating for example if for example some employer are complaining that you are removing twitter like however it is due to twitter jail this is an example or your twitter account is disabled then employer think that you are cheater and support team doesn't donate you a chance to defend your self.
For such similar cases a banning for a month from job submission will be good decision instead of permanent ban and lose 5,5 $ at once.

I have understand the issue so for example what @uforwealth is speaking about let's say you are at 5,5 $ and payout is 5,75 $ then an employer is fairing a dispute against your account, what is expected from Picoworkers team is not banning account with earning then there is expected scenario.
For cheating or for something like this may site is banning from job submission for 1 month instead of banning account permanetly then after one month worker can apply for jobs again.
It can be not cheating for example if for example some employer are complaining that you are removing twitter like however it is due to twitter jail this is an example or your twitter account is disabled then employer think that you are cheater and support team doesn't donate you a chance to defend your self.
For such similar cases a banning for a month from job submission will be good decision instead of permanent ban and lose 5,5 $ at once.
Thank you for the clarification. I understand what you have just said. From all the comments people have made on picoworker, I can see for myself that picoworker is a reliable site to work with.

The platform is a legit platform but the kind of tasks they offer is very confusing and tedious. I have registered on it but I can't continue.

Maybe I never first go to the testimony share but I have also seen someone who has happily told me that he has cash out and it is really legit

In this case, although I understand your post perfectly, I understand that when a job is rejected the employer blocks the user and does not send him any more tasks. Regarding the banning I have no knowledge, but you are right, it is better to be banned temporarily than permanently. I understood from @uforwealth's post that he read other users' complaints. However he was not banned.

These days I am using picoworkers mostly for running tasks, I use paypal to deposit funds, I have also deposited cryptocurrency via coinbase. I have withdrawan via skrill

I don't doubt it's legitimacy but one thing I know is that you can not make any reasonable amount of money from it because the tasks is time consuming.

I have headed a lot about this pico workers before and I can now confirm that it is a legit platform and hope that I can register and start earning there too.

These days I am using picoworkers mostly for running tasks, I use paypal to deposit funds, I have also deposited cryptocurrency via coinbase. I have withdrawan via skrill
They are enabling airtm deposit but not enabling airtm for cashout, I contact support about possibility of adding payeer then picoworkers refuses this request, as deposit to picoworkers from payeer using airtm took a lot of fees.

Yes, i think it differs in pay rate in every country. In your own case i see it beneficial to you cos you've mastered those tasks that works mainly for you.
I'm thinking it that way too because as hard as I try to want to work on that platform and see the compare the pay rate with the amount of time i got to put into doing the tasks, it doesn't add up for me

I'm thinking it that way too because as hard as I try to want to work on that platform and see the compare the pay rate with the amount of time i got to put into doing the tasks, it doesn't add up for me
Just forget the site, at times delays of employer can't cost it that way. It stays longer than expected at times that's why I'm focused here, where my input is rewarded instant.

They are enabling airtm deposit but not enabling airtm for cashout, I contact support about possibility of adding payeer then picoworkers refuses this request, as deposit to picoworkers from payeer using airtm took a lot of fees.
It is unfortunate that picoworkers does not make payments for Airtm, this would be perfect for me. Since what you describe regarding transaction costs is true, some charge a lot of fees. I hope that in the future they can add this payment method for the benefit of the users.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back