What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

The value of the token 'LBC is encouraging when you exchange it to US dollar. You don't have to convert to U.S dollar @Sariana23. You need to find a secure wallet at your locality to send to, via crypto transactions. Then withdraw to your country's fiat currency, and the value will be better than converting to USD first.
This is interesting @Sincerem , but I should investigate if I can do it. The only wallet in my country that I know so far is Airtm, it receives cryptocurrencies but I do not know if I can withdraw directly to my bank account, because here you can not yet make payments with cryptocurrencies.

This is interesting @Sincerem , but I should investigate if I can do it. The only wallet in my country that I know so far is Airtm, it receives cryptocurrencies but I do not know if I can withdraw directly to my bank account, because here you can not yet make payments with cryptocurrencies.
Since airtm receives Cryptocurrencies in its payment gateway. You can easily convert such funds into the fiat currency of your country and withdraw the funds into your own local bank account without qualms.

Since airtm receives Cryptocurrencies in its payment gateway. You can easily convert such funds into the fiat currency of your country and withdraw the funds into your own local bank account without qualms.
Thanks @Sincerem , today I was talking to my brother who has more time than me in Airtm and also works as a cashier, he was explaining to me. He also told me that I could do it from Binance which also caught my attention, I will evaluate requesting my next payment through there and take you at your word .

Thanks @Sincerem , today I was talking to my brother who has more time than me in Airtm and also works as a cashier, he was explaining to me. He also told me that I could do it from Binance which also caught my attention, I will evaluate requesting my next payment through there and take you at your word .
Interesting, that you took my word and that of your brother. Its good to be versatile when it comes to sending and receiving money online. I created more than 5 payment gateway account. In case one fails the other can be used as makeweight.

Interesting, that you took my word and that of your brother. Its good to be versatile when it comes to sending and receiving money online. I created more than 5 payment gateway account. In case one fails the other can be used as makeweight.
Going into the subject of payment gateways, which are the most recommendable from your experience? I need to make a withdrawal from Picoworkers and another site and I am evaluating as I said before to transfer to Binance but I also have Payeer. As I have no experience I would like your opinion.

Going into the subject of payment gateways, which are the most recommendable from your experience? I need to make a withdrawal from Picoworkers and another site and I am evaluating as I said before to transfer to Binance but I also have Payeer. As I have no experience I would like your opinion.
Transfer to binance, binance charges less frees to withdraw your funds or concert your funds from crypto to another. In binance you can find people who can exchange your coins for your country's Fiat currency.

Transfer to binance, binance charges less frees to withdraw your funds or concert your funds from crypto to another. In binance you can find people who can exchange your coins for your country's Fiat currency.
So that's what I will do, thanks again @Sincere , if I remember correctly@Alexander posted a video related to Binance , today I will dedicate myself to watch the tutorial and learn a bit before requesting my payment. But I will definitely do it and leave Payeer for another opportunity, in case I ever need it.

Excellent, I think it is very good that you rejoin Picoworkers, this way you will get more profits, they are small tasks that add up, according to the time of dedication will be high or low profits. I have withdrawn a good amount of money on the page and I am still there even though I don't dedicate much time to it.
I will be happy if u can put me through on how to perform task and make profit from the program

I will be happy if u can put me through on how to perform task and make profit from the program
I have the disposition to guide you in whatever you want, if you have any difficulty or doubt, you can ask, we are here to help you. So far I do not complain about the site, I can recommend you not to focus on the main page. Locate yourself in the work level and by categories, it is the best way.

So that's what I will do, thanks again @Sincere , if I remember correctly@Alexander posted a video related to Binance , today I will dedicate myself to watch the tutorial and learn a bit before requesting my payment. But I will definitely do it and leave Payeer for another opportunity, in case I ever need it.
Yeah, payeer can still be needful in the future. But I'll tell you to consider airtm too, since they feature crypto payment option. And you can easily convert your coins into your country's Fiat currency and withdraw it.

Yeah, payeer can still be needful in the future. But I'll tell you to consider airtm too, since they feature crypto payment option. And you can easily convert your coins into your country's Fiat currency and withdraw it.
That's correct, but still on Binance I can move the money to one of my bank accounts, from crypto directly to my home currency, i can also move it directly from Binance to Airtm. That was another reason why I made the decision, I already requested my payment from Picoworkers in crypto to Binance, Let's see how it goes.

I have been using picoworkers since a long time. I started as a worker but later I began using earned balance to start micro jobs. I think I have spend just about $300 on various tasks.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Wow. You mean you worked at this platform and actually got paid this amount of money for real. You must be good doing work there then, because my experience there was not a good one

I have been using picoworkers since a long time. I started as a worker but later I began using earned balance to start micro jobs. I think I have spend just about $300 on various tasks.
I believe you achieved your aim after spending that amount for task alone?? I created account on picoworkers, but due to over complexity of their task with low earnings i left.

I worked picoworkers in last month but the income is very low and i only get $5 in two months i don't now way but it is legit yes but don't waste your time

Wow. You mean you worked at this platform and actually got paid this amount of money for real. You must be good doing work there then, because my experience there was not a good one
Who knows what he did wrong, I even requested a new payment on Saturday. Since I have the site I have not stopped working on it, and monthly I always withdraw my earnings without any inconvenience.
I worked picoworkers in last month but the income is very low and i only get $5 in two months i don't now way but it is legit yes but don't waste your time
The amount received on the site is insignificant for the time invested. I usually receive my monthly payments and only work on the social networks. Very occasionally I use registrations on other sites, I earn a minimum of 10 dollars, depending on the time I spend I can get up to 20 dollars a month.

Who knows what he did wrong, I even requested a new payment on Saturday. Since I have the site I have not stopped working on it, and monthly I always withdraw my earnings without any inconvenience.

The amount received on the site is insignificant for the time invested. I usually receive my monthly payments and only work on the social networks. Very occasionally I use registrations on other sites, I earn a minimum of 10 dollars, depending on the time I spend I can get up to 20 dollars a month.
The social media network task are always with new task for registration you can find same registration task for 10-15 employers each one has his referral link so it can be performed once otherwise you will get your account blocked on referred site to if they find duplicate signup and result unsatisfied task from second employer that's why they aren't profitable as social media tasks.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Picoworker is a legit and a scam free sites , they pays according to task and their minimum payout is $5, I have been there for ove 3month and i am still on $2.5 because some of their task needs you to put your credit card.

The social media network task are always with new task for registration you can find same registration task for 10-15 employers each one has his referral link so it can be performed once otherwise you will get your account blocked on referred site to if they find duplicate signup and result unsatisfied task from second employer that's why they aren't profitable as social media tasks.
I understand that registration on websites is in a classification on Picoworkers, and social networking refers to liking, following a social network (instagram, facebook, twitter, tik tok, etc), watching videos, commenting, voting on reddit, etc. This is what I generally do on the site and there I get my earnings

It is good that this site is legit for long time , I remember when I signed up last year and I get 0.75 $ as bonus , but unfortunately I never withdrawn cause I find tasks tedious .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back