What's new

Picoworker and timebucks; do you think they worth your time?

It is really, really hard to make three dollars in a day on Picoworkers. I have worked on Picoworkers and I know that. As far as Time Bucks is concerned, I have never tried it. Is it also a micro job site or a Get Paid to site just like Picoworkers?
Wow, I guess does who talk about picoworkers are just over hyping the site, I have met some persons who claimed to earn really well per day. Yes timebucks is also a site like picoworkers as well.

I think is a total waste of time. But with the patience you have to work for hours in those micro tasks, use it and learn a skill to work on freelance platforms like fiverr and upwork when those hours fully worth it.

Picoworker and timebucks task is really time consuming nowadays and their payment is not worth it, i have at least $3 in which i earned after working for good three months, i have to leave the site and search for greener pasture.
Did I hear you say three months?that is never true or maybe you did not put more effort to earn there,how can you tell me that you made just $3 for three months,that is very slow,as far as am concern I have made about $4 dollar in a single day with picoworkers but now I can only earn aroung $2 per day with those two site each spending about 9 to 10hours in both site I do get around $4 to 5 a day,so you need more effort to earn more

I've never favoured any of these low paying platforms. I signed up with timebucks and I wasn't impressed.
I've never been smacked by the prospect of picoworkers in any way because their rewards are very small.

It is not a problem of VAT or fees or whatever, there is no problem to pay taxes for his online earning, the main problem of Picoworkers is that there are level 10 workers that are banned not for improper job send or multiple accounts or unfoolish language or VPN because it is a violation of terms of services, there is a problem called security issue detected seen in Picoworkers group means at any time for unstable connection and this is the serious problem is that security issue can let you reset from zero and if you reopen a new account for work you face withdrawals impossible and banned also. I hope I will not face this problem one day.
You are absolutely right @saoussen5765, so far the discounts on the platform have not limited me, my problem is that time is not enough for me to work on it and the strong internet failures, so far I have not had any problem with Picoworker, even this past week I made my withdrawal as usual. The best of all in my case is that they activated AirTm as a withdrawal method. I hope, like you, I don't have any inconvenience with the platform.

After earning $10, I gave up time bucks because you can earn only when you can do surveys or have a lot of referrals. I have managed to make over $300 from Picoworkers, of which I withdrew $100 and used the remaining funds to pay the workers who completed my picoworker tasks. I am still using Picoworkers to hire workers.
This sounds interesting.
I didn't even know you could hire workers to complete your tasks on picoworkers.
I would love to know how long it took you to make such an amount.

Did I hear you say three months?that is never true or maybe you did not put more effort to earn there,how can you tell me that you made just $3 for three months,that is very slow,as far as am concern I have made about $4 dollar in a single day with picoworkers but now I can only earn aroung $2 per day with those two site each spending about 9 to 10hours in both site I do get around $4 to 5 a day,so you need more effort to earn more
I had to leave because their job offer to me is not legit, imagine getting a job offer that you should open a new email address, and give them the details and the login information of the mail address , that task doesn't look legit to me.

I have accounts with both timebucks and picoworker. But I they are now inactive. The tasks are monotonous, which means you do almost the same things over and over again. To crown it all the pay is very insignificant. I spent 1 week in timebucks and make $0.9, picoworker is not different. For me I think they are not worth it. What do you think?
An absolute waste of time. If you spend 1 week to get just 0.9 dollars then you should never think of going back there. Such amount can't cover anything. Boycott such platforms

Well, it is really stressful to make reasonable amount of money in those two platforms, even though it may not worth our time but I believe other people are using it to make reasonable amount of money for themselves.

Well, it is really stressful to make a reasonable amount of money on those two platforms, even though it may not worth our time but I believe other people are using it to make a reasonable amount of money for themselves.
You have to let earning from time wall or Picoworkers as a spare job, not your main income. What I see on Picoworkers complaining about account jail and not having any other revenue online. This will complicate things because earning 5 $ a month is a joke it couldn't do anything and rapidly the money disappears after selling to local exchangers in a few days. Students should diversify earnings income like work on Copywriting Network or even some dropshipping with Fiverr and let micro jobs as second revenue.

I have also accounts in both time bucks and picoworkers, but yet I didn't work on these platforms, I sign up because some you tuber says these platforms pays genuinely, but when I enter in those sites then i realise these sites not worth to work so leave these sites.

You have to let earning from time wall or Picoworkers as a spare job, not your main income. What I see on Picoworkers complaining about account jail and not having any other revenue online. This will complicate things because earning 5 $ a month is a joke it couldn't do anything and rapidly the money disappears after selling to local exchangers in a few days. Students should diversify earnings income like work on Copywriting Network or even some dropshipping with Fiverr and let micro jobs as second revenue.
Fiverr is a huge online FreeLancing platform. So many digital gig of different magnitude are offered there by sellers. And there are a lot of buyers too. you will have to face a lot of competition in fiverr as a freelance platforms.

Fiverr is a huge online FreeLancing platform. So many digital gig of different magnitude are offered there by sellers. And there are a lot of buyers too. you will have to face a lot of competition in fiverr as a freelance platforms.
Picoworkers start introducing gigs these days but you have to reach level 10 to benefit from such service. And verify account also.

If you are somebody who has a lot of time in order to make money online then Pico workers listen to be a good website for you to experiment that but other than that it is very confusing.

Picoworkers in particular is a very legitimate platform that people can perform letter tasks and make money from it. All that is required is consistency and you will probably succeed on the platform. I know good number of people that work there and they make good money every week.

Picoworkers in particular is a very legitimate platform that people can perform letter tasks and make money from it. All that is required is consistency and you will probably succeed on the platform. I know good number of people that work there and they make good money every week.
Yea, people are earning on the platform but it seems the platform is a bit complicated for others. Anyone with interest will surely earn from the platform. It is not for everyone.

Yea, people are earning on the platform but it seems the platform is a bit complicated for others. Anyone with interest will surely earn from the platform. It is not for everyone.
For me the first time I ventured into it, it seemed very complicated but assuming I was very serious I could have made money from it. I know someone that makes up to $50 every single month from it.

I am currently a member of both TimeBucks and Picoworkers But I am more satisfied and prefer Picoworkers where it is easier to work and complete tasks. If you do not live in an eligible country where Polls and other features will be available to you, then TimeBucks is not for you. But there are people on this site who earn up to $ 20 a day, respectively, the country helps them in this.

If you are somebody that has an extra time then they are a very good way of making some kind of passive income. Apart from that I think that you are better off looking for other ways.

Picoworkers start introducing gigs these days but you have to reach level 10 to benefit from such service. And verify account also.
Level 10 like how ? I don't even know my current level presently because I chose to abandon the platform and concentrate on paid to post platform. Maybe I will check out for improvement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back