What's new

Picoworker and timebucks; do you think they worth your time?

Time bucks is still preferable especially when you are from advanced country like United States Canada Australia Britain etc They still have some offers on the website which can fetch someone decent incomes if you are from that region.

Last edited:
I have worked on both sites, I have withdrawn from both sites, however, I do not suggest anyone to work on these sites. You can work only when you do not have better options.

All those micro job website do not really worth anybody's time. The best thing I think one should do is just to register on good freelancing Website like Fiverr and upwork

I work at both Timebucks and Picoworkers, at Timebucks the pay is really low, but by doing small things once a day, I make sure I get $10 a month. At Picoworkers I have been doing quite well, I receive my earnings without delay and with small tasks I easily accumulate money for my wallet.

The big problem with Picoworkers is that they deduct a very big fees from the earnings and people usually end up receiving low amounts. Considering the fact that the pay rate is already so low, I believe that high fee deduction is unfair.

Picowalker and timebuker are one of the paying platforms that are genuine and life's transformer for the people. I heard of my friends and brothers from another mother talks about it and how they have been paid well. This is real working place for serious minded person. I know for sure that if am able to comprehen with the platforms, it will also enable me to earn more money.

I've always favored crowdsourcing sites because the earnings are usually commensurate to the time workers spend on the site assuming tasks require the same skills level. However, I have been discouraged to join Picoworkers because even people who look like they have nothing else to do are saying that it's not worth their time. I'm not saying it's the worst earning site because it's not. At least it works for people who are patient enough and are comfortable with the tasks. There are sites that require workers to undergo rigid training in bounding objects as well as stringent qualifications but in the end, there are no paying jobs to work on.

For Timebucks it only worth for top tier countries citizens so the main way to earn there is surveys , for Picoworkers I think majority jobs are difficult to achieve but at least it is more fair .

I have accounts with both timebucks and picoworker. But I they are now inactive. The tasks are monotonous, which means you do almost the same things over and over again. To crown it all the pay is very insignificant. I spent 1 week in timebucks and make $0.9, picoworker is not different. For me I think they are not worth it. What do you think?
Thanks for your wonderful information and explanation here about timebucks and picoworker. I have joined also in both website but I have also stopped being active on these two sites because I believe that my time and effort is not commensurate to the money I could earn from both sites. I will only return on both sites if they will increase their rewards so that it will be worth my time and effort.

Picowalker and timebuker are one of the paying platforms that are genuine and life's transformer for the people. I heard of my friends and brothers from another mother talks about it and how they have been paid well. This is real working place for serious minded person. I know for sure that if am able to comprehen with the platforms, it will also enable me to earn more money.

Both Picoworkers and Timebucks are legit. However, it is really hard to make money on such platforms. You must literally work for hours to make a single dollar on these platforms.

Of course, from your explanation above, it is very clear that it is a waste of time. Making such a little amount for a whole week will take so long to make just $5 not to talk of making more. I once had an account with picoworkers too but I abandoned it very long time ago to work with other earning platforms worth my time, just like this platform.

I would like to know if someone in here has advanced to the second level of Picoworkers? They have many levels and they claim that they promote the workers to the next level once the worker reaches a certain threshold when it comes to completing tasks at certain level.

The big problem with Picoworkers is that they deduct a very big fees from the earnings and people usually end up receiving low amounts. Considering the fact that the pay rate is already so low, I believe that high fee deduction is unfair.
Although I have lowered my Picoworker work considerably, I had no complaints regarding deductions. Now I don't know if at present things have changed, I have an amount in earnings that I have to withdraw.

Although I have lowered my Picoworker work considerably, I had no complaints regarding deductions. Now I don't know if at present things have changed, I have an amount in earnings that I have to withdraw.

How much amount did they deduct from your earnings? Let's say if you make $100, then how much would they pay you after deductions? This is because I have read that they indeed deduct a lots of money from your earnings.

Of course, from your explanation above, it is very clear that it is a waste of time. Making such a little amount for a whole week will take so long to make just $5 not to talk of making more. I once had an account with picoworkers too but I abandoned it very long time ago to work with other earning platforms worth my time, just like this platform.
I don't really know much about picoworkers cause am not active there but I believe it's possible to earn two to three dollars and maybe more per day from timebucks especially if you are lucky to get enough surveys cause they pay more. The number of tasks you are able to do per day would determine what you can earn.

It depends on your priorities and skills. If you are unskilled worker and if you do not have a desire to make a lot of money online or spend a lot of time working online, earning $5-$10 on picoworkers and timebucks are good sites.

How much amount did they deduct from your earnings? Let's say if you make $100, then how much would they pay you after deductions? This is because I have read that they indeed deduct a lots of money from your earnings.
Well, after reading your comment I went to Picoworkers, since I have some time without withdrawing the accumulated, it turns out that they are indeed deducting 20% of the amount earned, this between taxes on the value (10%), withdrawal charges (8%) and the fee charged by the wallet itself (2%).
This is new to me, previously the discounts were not so high.

I have accounts with both timebucks and picoworker. But I they are now inactive. The tasks are monotonous, which means you do almost the same things over and over again. To crown it all the pay is very insignificant. I spent 1 week in timebucks and make $0.9, picoworker is not different. For me I think they are not worth it. What do you think?
From your narrative, I do not think it is worth it then. We know it's not easy making money online but this is just a big deal, not even up to a dollar in a week. I don't think its worth the time.

Well, after reading your comment I went to Picoworkers, since I have some time without withdrawing the accumulated, it turns out that they are indeed deducting 20% of the amount earned, this between taxes on the value (10%), withdrawal charges (8%) and the fee charged by the wallet itself (2%).
This is new to me, previously the discounts were not so high.
It is not a problem of VAT or fees or whatever, there is no problem to pay taxes for his online earning, the main problem of Picoworkers is that there are level 10 workers that are banned not for improper job send or multiple accounts or unfoolish language or VPN because it is a violation of terms of services, there is a problem called security issue detected seen in Picoworkers group means at any time for unstable connection and this is the serious problem is that security issue can let you reset from zero and if you reopen a new account for work you face withdrawals impossible and banned also. I hope I will not face this problem one day.

Picoworker and timebucks task is really time consuming nowadays and their payment is not worth it, i have at least $3 in which i earned after working for good three months, i have to leave the site and search for greener pasture.

I don't really know much about picoworkers cause am not active there but I believe it's possible to earn two to three dollars and maybe more per day from timebucks especially if you are lucky to get enough surveys cause they pay more. The number of tasks you are able to do per day would determine what you can earn.

It is really, really hard to make three dollars in a day on Picoworkers. I have worked on Picoworkers and I know that. As far as Time Bucks is concerned, I have never tried it. Is it also a micro job site or a Get Paid to site just like Picoworkers?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back