What's new

Picoworker and timebucks; do you think they worth your time?

Strangely, the most I have earned from gpt sites in the past two months is from picoworkers and I am definitely from a low tier country. I guess when you get the hang of it, it gets easier.
Wow . Seems things have changed over there. I gave up on picoworker after I was not able to get offers from the site within weeks of registering in the site.

Picoworker and timebuck are two sites that I have not been able to earn money from due to their strict restrictions on low tier members . Their chance of making money in the platform is slim
I am not aware of any such restrictions in Picoworkers for low level countries. I have been working with them for more than a year and many members from these countries are generating profits.

Picoworkers is better than time bucks . I have not earned from timebucks but I have earned from picoworkers severally. Picoworkers offers user friendly interface. The site is easy to navigate and you can easily choose the job you wanted easily.

I think there re better things to do than working on picoworkers and time buck. I don't mean to say you cannot earn on these platforms but earning decent amount on these platforms is very difficult.

I was never interested in joining these sites, they do of course pay the users but I don't want to work on sites where I will have to spend lot of time to earn a small amount.

I once registered and worked with picowokers, it was a data draining and exploitive site that breeds on people's efforts. You get to carried out multiple tasks where you sign up to different site before they can award you. It's not worth it.

I am here to work on any of the two websites. I have an account with the first one but I later hot out when I discovered that it is going to take a lot of time to render task of 1 cent.

I once registered and worked with picowokers, it was a data draining and exploitive site that breeds on people's efforts. You get to carried out multiple tasks where you sign up to different site before they can award you. It's not worth it.
First of all you have to hold a job if it is signup process because you can last 3 or 4 minutes where job run out of positions.
For Reddit tasks then one account is enough to perform several tasks you are not required to complete other kind of tasks just reddit upvotes and comment and you earn 5 $ a week (with VAT 4 $). I check site 3 times a day and perform several reddit task.
I am no longer performing any other kind of tasks.
EDIT: Even hold job doesn't work perfectly it is logical when you hold a job then you hold a position even when held a job it run out of positions and held job fee returned:
This job is no longer available. The hold job fee was returned.
09/02/2021 20:51:38 Returned fee for held job [49b97000ec76] $0.0003
09/02/2021 20:50:53 You held a task for job [49b97000ec76] $0.0003

Last edited:
I was never interested in joining these sites, they do of course pay the users but I don't want to work on sites where I will have to spend lot of time to earn a small amount.
These sites are mostly for those who do not have skills (you don't need skills to follow social pages, click on links, register on link, etc.). If you have skills, you have better things to do.

Yes I have once watched a video lesson on how to make money on picoworker but I was thinking that one can actually make at least 2-3 dollars daily with them but surprisingly you are said this, then it doesn't worth it at all

The thing about this microwork platforms is the the pay are usually low and making something worthwhile would probably take time, not worked on any but worked on a similar platform microworker

Well I don't have account in both of them and I don't know if this two are worth to work in them, but I think you can try to work on it, to as if it is worth or not.

I see all of these sites as time wasters. They pay very little for what you spend virtually the whole of your day doing. I had accounts with them too including neobux. But they are not that effective for making money online, just a little change. Not to mention their requirements on referrals. Some of them will tell you you need to have a certain number of referrals before you can get a payout. It is just tiring.

Not all the get paid to sites are a waste of time. I have not tried Picoworkers till now, so I cannot say if it is indeed a waste of time. But I am working on a few other kinds of get paid to site and there you can earn a few cents daily, around more than 50 cents per day.

Well, in regards to the matter at hand, which concerns timebucks and picoworker, I must state that I am unfamiliar with both since I am only now learning about them, but the evaluations I have read about both are negative, and I do not believe they are worth it.

I'm both on time bucks and Pico workers, for the Pico their work are exhausting and very long and paid like while for time box they pay very little to tasks which is tiring for me

I'm both on time bucks and Pico workers, for the Pico their work are exhausting and very long and paid like while for time box they pay very little to tasks which is tiring for me

Do you still work on Picoworkers? I have joined Picoworkers recently and I have seen that there are hundreds of tasks worth 3 cents called "Marketing tasks". How much money are you making at Picoworkers?

Honestly, working on Timebucks is a total waste of time because the long duration to earn and at the end of the day, you're not even being paid something tangible while Picoworkers is relatively better because you can earn through performing simple tax.

Do you still work on Picoworkers? I have joined Picoworkers recently and I have seen that there are hundreds of tasks worth 3 cents called "Marketing tasks". How much money are you making at Picoworkers?
You will spend 15 to 20 minutes in a Marketing tasks to find PCODE not in 5 minutes like other tasks like follow instagram or twitter this is difference.

You will spend 15 to 20 minutes in a Marketing tasks to find PCODE not in 5 minutes like other tasks like follow instagram or twitter this is difference.

I do not spend that much amount on marketing tasks on Picoworkers. they require you to spend a minimum of 3 minutes on websites marketing tasks on Picoworkers.

I do not spend that much amount on marketing tasks on Picoworkers. they require you to spend a minimum of 3 minutes on websites marketing tasks on Picoworkers.
If you have to browse an article for 1 minute to everything looks natural means 1 * 10 = 10 minutes and the time for reading task is around 1 minute then for searching and clicking website is 1 to 2 minutes means by little calculation it lasts 13 minutes minimum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back