What's new

Picoworker and timebucks; do you think they worth your time?

Well in topic at hand which involves timebucks and picoworker, I have to say I am unfamiliar with both as I am just hearing about them but I have to say the reviews i have seen in them are bad and I don't think they would be worth it
I have been on picoworker for sometime now , at least for about 3minths and i am still on $2.5 dollar while the minimum balance is $5, I don't really know much about timebuck.

Picoworkerz and timbucks are micro job website where one can see task to do and earn some little amount of money at the end of the day. However, the work done on the platform compared on what they pay isn't worth it at all

I have been on picoworker for sometime now , at least for about 3minths and i am still on $2.5 dollar while the minimum balance is $5, I don't really know much about timebuck.
If you are on Picoworkers, I recommend you to scroll down the categories and go to Reddit or Promotion (voting and rating), there just by voting for a token or a post, you can earn a minimum of $0.03. It won't take you long and you will quickly reach the threshold.

Pico workers is definitely one of the most longest get paid to sites in existence and they are very reliable soon as you can be rest assured that you were make around $10 every month.
Post automatically merged:

Pico workers is definitely one of the most longest get paid to sites in existence and they are very reliable soon as you can be rest assured that you were make around $10 every month.

I have accounts with both timebucks and picoworker. But I they are now inactive. The tasks are monotonous, which means you do almost the same things over and over again. To crown it all the pay is very insignificant. I spent 1 week in timebucks and make $0.9, picoworker is not different. For me I think they are not worth it. What do you think?
You are not telling lies about the two websites. As far as I know they are not worth working with when it comes to earning.Especially,if you have experienced the magic of affiliate marketing.

I have never heard about reddit or promotion on picoworkers , and i will do a research on that right now to see if i can start earning from there , voting for a token is better.
If you are on Picoworkers, I recommend you to scroll down the categories and go to Reddit or Promotion (voting and rating), there just by voting for a token or a post, you can earn a minimum of $0.03. It won't take you long and you will quickly reach the threshold.

Kudos to those that have earned from both sites. I also had accounts with them but the day I opened these accounts was the last day I visited. I just didn't understand picoworkers at all. It was difficult for me to earn.

I have never heard about reddit or promotion on picoworkers , and i will do a research on that right now to see if i can start earning from there , voting for a token is better.
Here I leave you the image so that you have the orientation of what I make reference. These are the sites where I enter, but I recommend more the last two, for sure you can earn in a short time to reach the threshold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 1
After searching and researching a lot and after reading customer reviews, I have arrived at the conclusion that Pico Workers and Timebucks might not be worth my time. I reckon that I shall search for other earning opportunities.

After searching and researching a lot and after reading customer reviews, I have arrived at the conclusion that Pico Workers and Timebucks might not be worth my time. I reckon that I shall search for other earning opportunities.
Excellent I like that you look for improvements for you, if you do not feel comfortable with these GPT sites is better to look for something better. If you find a legitimate site and want to share it, I will be attentive to your publication.

Excellent I like that you look for improvements for you, if you do not feel comfortable with these GPT sites is better to look for something better. If you find a legitimate site and want to share it, I will be attentive to your publication.

Thanks for comments. Right now, even I am also struggling to earn money. I am also looking for ways to make money online and right now I am searching for online money making sites that pay ESL writers for posting "okay" quality content. I will share it on Bizdustry by creating a new thread, so make sure you do have a look at it. Thanks! :)

TimeBucks allows Payeer for cashout and doesn't allow Payeer for deposit and run compaign which seems not logic. Picoworkers allows AirTM for deposit and doesn't allow AirTM for cashout also. Forever, Picoworkers have added 10 % extra for each transfer from earned to spendable balance. But I think it is better to cashout with Skrill and deposit with LTC or inverse (two different gateway) rather than use all earned balance to run jobs. But at least half of earned balance for 10 % bonus.

Thanks for comments. Right now, even I am also struggling to earn money. I am also looking for ways to make money online and right now I am searching for online money making sites that pay ESL writers for posting "okay" quality content. I will share it on Bizdustry by creating a new thread, so make sure you do have a look at it. Thanks! :)
I would love to check it out, but how can I know when you are going to post it, tag me somewhere to keep an eye out for it. As we are all looking for places to supplement our income, it's a great idea for you to share new earning sites! appreciate you telling me about the new thread, good luck!

If you can't do surveys and canned build downline, timebucks can be a waste of time. Picoworkers has a referral system and if you mange to bring active referrals, you can earn well.

Picoworker and timebuck are two sites that I have not been able to earn money from due to their strict restrictions on low tier members . Their chance of making money in the platform is slim

Picoworker and timebuck are two sites that I have not been able to earn money from due to their strict restrictions on low tier members . Their chance of making money in the platform is slim
More you are old on these platforms more you can perform more jobs more your unsatisfied tasks will not affect your success rate as first registar date so it needs to be a little old.

Strangely, the most I have earned from gpt sites in the past two months is from picoworkers and I am definitely from a low tier country. I guess when you get the hang of it, it gets easier.

Strangely, the most I have earned from gpt sites in the past two months is from picoworkers and I am definitely from a low tier country. I guess when you get the hang of it, it gets easier.
Picoworkers becomes a very devellopped website they have integrated their API to the employer to run microjob from api instead of employer post form so it will be good site.

I have an account on both but I am Abit active on timebucks than the other. But The task can be stressful and tiring. With little pay, I am yet to make my first withdraw on timebucks.

Picoworkers is the best GPT site and i have earned from the site 3 times . It's a legitimate site that works perfectly for tier 3 country. I have worked on many GPT sites but picoworkers stands out as the best. It's not a waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back