What's new

Pension on hold for 3 years

This is why you should not entrust your pension to the government. They may be able to postpone your payment due to a blunder or two.
This is why private pension organizations exist in underdeveloped nations; you give your pension to them, and you can be assured that when you retire, they will not fail you down.

Pension scheme and not responsible all the needs of their clients. This makes some person here to die quickly after retire from the work. Pension company withhold pension for more than three years without paying money.

One of the most disturbing things about the Federal government is that you normally do not have anybody to be able to complain to. The Federal government normally do not temper with people's pension and I think it is just a matter of time.

Pension scheme are one of the government selected company that old pension salary and use it for business payback when the person retire from work. They hold the money for more than five years.

It is very saddening to hear that government refused to pay pensioners for over 3 years. Most of these people are helplessly helpless because that is the only means of livelihood in old age. Bad pension administration has to be curved.

I think that would be a problem that'll originate from the government level and she should go for a one on one visit. If she's expecting that problem to be solved over the phone or virtually, she'll wait longer than she planned.

Sometimes it is very common for some persons in the same level and sector to have delayed payment of their pension,it could be tat their papers have not been regularise and updated by the agencies responsible.

Since pensions are not always reliable, I advise my followers to make wise financial decisions while they are still working, such as setting up a solid savings plan and making investments.
Consequently, receiving a pension is still a bonus.

When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the
problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.
She did not need to do anything wrong
before her pension would be delayed,in this part of the world there could be some administrative bottle neck that could cause such delay and also it might just be from the government.

In my home country, a pensioner should renew his pension documents once a year. This is to ensure that the person who is receiving a pension is still alive. If the pensioner does not renew his document, he pension will be on hold and will be cleared only when he produces renewed documents.

If her pension is being delayed for 4 years, it means something is wrong somewhere. She need to look for how to find out the reason why her pension haven't been approved in the last 3 years. It doesn't seem like something ordinary. If everything checks out but her pension isn't approved, she should sue the pension department.

One of the most disturbing things about the Federal government is that you normally do not have anybody to be able to complain to. The Federal government normally do not temper with people's pension and I think it is just a matter of time.

This is one of the biggest challenge that we are facing in my country because you cannot even go to court in order for you to seek a redress over what is being done to you. The court will simply support the government and give the ruling in their favour which is going to be a complete waste of your time and resources.

I don't understand why your mother's friend's pension has been frozen or not approved for so long, maybe it's a clerical error, but I don't think so because if 3 years have passed and they don't solve it there must be something else, I think it would be best to hire a lawyer who could solve this case.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back