What's new

Pension on hold for 3 years

This is actually a very common thing in my country with regards to how old people that have served the government keeps being delayed on getting their pension sorted out and it's really a shame.
They keep delaying their retirement benefits and gratuity and most of them died in the process leaving nobody behind to get their money and those people delaying the money will hijacked it.

They keep delaying their retirement benefits and gratuity and most of them died in the process leaving nobody behind to get their money and those people delaying the money will hijacked it.

exactly you have a very good point because I believe that someone in one of those officers that actually keep spending these people from getting their pension and in the end the person steals the money.

Well holding g up the pension of the retired civil servants to be honest is not fair enough because this really threatens their conditions. to some extent I consider it as out of wickedness and a kind of inhumanity to man or fellow being. they have not wrong or goes astray.

Personally I'm actually seeing someone whom his pension was on hold more than six years and that person kept on working to see if the pension will be paid but it never was.

This is actually a very common thing in my country with regards to how old people that have served the government keeps being delayed on getting their pension sorted out and it's really a shame.
mention on hold for 3 years and normally paid to the pensioner when it is being rectified and most times this is been caused by misplacement of data of the pensioner

mention on hold for 3 years and normally paid to the pensioner when it is being rectified and most times this is been caused by misplacement of data of the pensioner

Some people who work in the government ministry where they process the pensions of past workers are criminals who would do anything to steal from old 👴 people who are due to get their money.

Last edited:
That's why I will advise against saving up for retirement. Instead bof investing or starting a business, you give part of your money to the government.

When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.
There is really a great problem. Three years of pension could have been a great amount of money for the needs of the family. I believe they should report this to proper authority. I think there's a customer service desk that he or she can go to.

When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.
Paying of pension in my country is one challenge most people that retire face in my country because the government might pay and those in office might decided to keep the money. Is only feel that get lucky

The issue of paying pension is a problem that might not be solve in a recent years to come, when the government holds the pension especially from a third world country, the pensioners are at the risk of mismanagement and looting from does who keeps the money...but when it's a bank or private company you are 80% assured

Personally I believe that it's not even the government that she's actually holding that pension but those that we are given the responsibility to pay them who feel like taking advantage of the pensioners.

This is just one of the reason to always invest in a business or something else before retirement to avoid you not depending much on government pension or annuity

This is just one of the reason to always invest in a business or something else before retirement to avoid you not depending much on government pension or annuity

Seriously, when it comes to your pension, it's not something that you have control over because it is amount of money that will be paid to you once you have retired from you're active service.

We get lots of this same news in this country everyday.
It has become a culture for the government of Nigeria refusing to pay pension to their retirees.
They hold on to it till theu passed away and they take it bsck

P
Here in Nigeria, pension is not always stable, so I tell it to my people, Never you over rely on pension, while you are still in service, ensure you make a good saving plan and invest when you are still in service. So even if your pension comes it's a b

Here in Nigeria, pension is not always stable, so I tell it to my people, Never you over rely on pension, while you are still in service, ensure you make a good saving plan and invest when you are still in service. So even if your pension comes it's a bonus
Pension is something else in Nigeria, you don't rely much on it, it's still ok in some organization especially the government work

I really cannot guess what she did wrong but I can imagine how devastating it is to have your pension on hold for 3 years. I hope she gets the help she needs. It would be so sad to have pension but unable to spend it.

She didn't do anything wrong.
There's a problem somewhere with the pension policy or scheme which is to pay her.
She should go to them and make a report.

It is a rare case for condition to be delayed for 4 years, I don't think she should have even waited up to this moments before she complain or could it be she's referring to gratuity instead of pension?.

In my country, there are lots of corrupt practices going on in the pension scheme. Some people's fund were been directed to selfish means
. Your mum is very lucky for collecting her pay with no hassle.

Maybe she is yet to complete her documentation that is why she is yet to get her pension because it is usually the gratuity which is the lump sum that usually gets delayed but the monthly pension do get paid on time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back