What's new

Pension on hold for 3 years

This question might be difficult for us to answer as we do not work in her company. To get her pension, she will have to contact the office where she retired from to make some enquiries on the reasons why her pension was been delayed unnecessarily without tangible reasons.
It also depend on the company she works for before retiring, if it was a federal government work, she didn't need to go n to the company to ask form her pension,mst the government that pays pension .

That's my country for you where politician keep filling their houses with money and the government retiree are suffering clamouring for the peanut you called entiltement , retired civil servant are suffering a lot here in my country .
Government officials are the ones earning meaningfully from the pension scheme when they bow out of service. The rest workers ate just suffering, and being owed for long.

Government officials are the ones earning meaningfully from the pension scheme when they bow out of service. The rest workers ate just suffering, and being owed for long.
Those in the pension office of most of these organisations of the state or federal government are the ones siting on these pensioners benefits. This is just so sickening

Those in the pension office of most of these organisations of the state or federal government are the ones siting on these pensioners benefits. This is just so sickening
Very cruel, they are using their funds to service their own needs forgetting that those retirees needs money too. My father was owed for more than three years, before seeing his pension approved for payment.

When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.
This seems like it could be an error in their system and therefore it is necessary to resolve it via the correct authorities. There should be authorities that you can contact in order to resolve this and you have to be persistent to see results unfortunately.

That's just the case for workers and officials , only government workers receive bonus and entiltement at the end of the working year while private workers suffers at the end of the time.

Seriously, it's those workers who are owed so many years of their pension money that are in so much suffering in this country because they have almost nothing to live for and the government doesn't care.

That's just the case for workers and officials , only government workers receive bonus and entiltement at the end of the working year while private workers suffers at the end of the time.
Yes, they'll only get pay off, and after the pay off bonus, their is no other pay off that is involved working in the private institutions or companies.

Yes, they'll only get pay off, and after the pay off bonus, their is no other pay off that is involved working in the private institutions or companies.
Yes you are on point, if they get lucky or they work in a better private company, they might get paid off while others just go him and start looking for greener pasture all over again.

Seriously some government can be very wicked when it comes to paying their staff pension when they were supposed to be paid and it's so sad that there is nothing that anyone can do about it

Most times mention can be on hold for three years but that may be in some cases of Miss understanding or mistakes in registration but can be sorted out and paid.

The government are the most difficult people to deal with especially when it comes to creating a level work ground for other people to get more pay when they retire.

When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.
Your mum should be thankful and grateful to God for getting her own pension funds due time, because so many people die of not receiving their pension money,and the government would keep saying they have paid tho.

The government are the most difficult people to deal with especially when it comes to creating a level work ground for other people to get more pay when they retire.
Instead of trying to increase those civil servants monthly stipend both for the retirees and none retirees, they are busy talking about reducing it when the country is hit hard by inflation.

Personally with my country and the way they behave I don't think I'll be looking up to the attention once I retire and it's why I try is much as I can to walk up a lot of money so that I can be comfortable once I retire.

Personally with my country and the way they behave I don't think I'll be looking up to the attention once I retire and it's why I try is much as I can to walk up a lot of money so that I can be comfortable once I retire.
Most times it happens that's your pension will be hold for three years this may be caused by some kind of miss understanding or mis appropriation of documents. But it can't be corrected and your pension will be paid back

Most times it happens that's your pension will be hold for three years this may be caused by some kind of miss understanding or mis appropriation of documents. But it can't be corrected and your pension will be paid back
well over here some of those people that work in the ministry offices where they are supposed to process this pension for people tend to sit on people's money and use it for their own benefit

well over here some of those people that work in the ministry offices where they are supposed to process this pension for people tend to sit on people's money and use it for their own benefit
Pension on hold for 3 years I normally paid at once when rectified, sometimes is YouTube mistakes in data collection that leads to pension hold.

The point is just an excuse to delay their money and fixed it somewhere for years , why can't the government produce an avenue where the retired workers can start the processing 6month prior to their retirement son that they can get the neccesary documents ready.

This is actually a very common thing in my country with regards to how old people that have served the government keeps being delayed on getting their pension sorted out and it's really a shame.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back