Pension on hold for 3 years

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.

She didn't have to do anything wrong, the system is just broken. I realized that when you have connections things are much easier. Someone got her gratuity paid in just about 2 years after retirement at her request while there is a long queue of others with many years of retirement that haven't been paid.

In my country they request a number of documents to request the pension, these documents must be in order and complete, if any are missing, the retirement does not proceed. Perhaps the lady is missing something to deliver or they are not updated. She must go to the office and request a review to be explained

The delay in pension happened to my grade school classmate. She was able to receive the first monthly pension after attending to the problem for 5 months. There was a problem in one of her former employers that closed shop some 10 years ago. She only got to know the problem when she went to the government's office to clarify. The problem was solved when she submitted an affidavit that the company had closed. Maybe that is also the problem of your mum's friend.

In my country they request a number of documents to request the pension, these documents must be in order and complete, if any are missing, the retirement does not proceed. Perhaps the lady is missing something to deliver or they are not updated. She must go to the office and request a review to be explained
That is not the case in my country's side, we work so indifferent from others. Our system of pension payment to retired unhappy civil servants is treacherous. The delay takes more than 7 years if you don't have connections in the government house. If you don't have a helper to help your matter out, you might succumb to insignificant delays. Sometimes it takes lifetime of the civil servant in question, he might not get it till he departs the earth's scene.

Here in Nigeria, pension is not always stable, so I tell it to my people, Never you over rely on pension, while you are still in service, ensure you make a good saving plan and invest when you are still in service. So even if your pension comes it's a bonus

It is very saddening to hear that government refused to pay pensioners for over 3 years. Most of these people are helplessly helpless because that is the only means of livelihood in old age. Bad pension administration has to be curved.

That is not the case in my country's side, we work so indifferent from others. Our system of pension payment to retired unhappy civil servants is treacherous. The delay takes more than 7 years if you don't have connections in the government house. If you don't have a helper to help your matter out, you might succumb to insignificant delays. Sometimes it takes lifetime of the civil servant in question, he might not get it till he departs the earth's scene.
It is impressive that they take so long, 7 years is too long to start collecting the pension. In my country at the end of the employment contract in the government, they pay social benefits where it can take a maximum of 1 year, this used to take up to 3 years before. But the pension that is the monthly payment of retirees does not take more than 2 or 3 months. And on the other hand, the monthly pension, by social security fulfilling the age required for women 55 years and men 60 years.

It is impressive that they take so long, 7 years is too long to start collecting the pension. In my country at the end of the employment contract in the government, they pay social benefits where it can take a maximum of 1 year, this used to take up to 3 years before. But the pension that is the monthly payment of retirees does not take more than 2 or 3 months. And on the other hand, the monthly pension, by social security fulfilling the age required for women 55 years and men 60 years.
That shows your country's government always cares for civil servants. Always attending to issues that concerns their welfare. My country's type is very much different here. The political leaders only seek for them alone, their own pocket alone and not for the workers or its subjects.

Nothing is wrong with her account, just that in this country, if you are not connected, so many of your issues won't be solved as far as the government circle is concerned. You made mention of your mum not having issues because she has people who can fight and rectify her case still in the office for her, now that's the connection that I am talking about.

This is why you shouldn't trust the government with your pension. They can delay your payment with one mistake or another.
This is why private pension organizations exist in developing countries , you entrust your pension with them and they won't let you down when you retire .

That shows your country's government always cares for civil servants. Always attending to issues that concerns their welfare. My country's type is very much different here. The political leaders only seek for them alone, their own pocket alone and not for the workers or its subjects.
Getting to these benefits was not easy either. Between strikes and discussions, even confrontations, in order to achieve the benefits that we enjoy today. In most countries there is always conflict when it comes to giving benefits to the people, being something that is gained with years of dedication in work and effort.

Getting to these benefits was not easy either. Between strikes and discussions, even confrontations, in order to achieve the benefits that we enjoy today. In most countries there is always conflict when it comes to giving benefits to the people, being something that is gained with years of dedication in work and effort.
Well said, this benefits are meant to be given to those civil servants on time regarding how they dedicated their time hardwork to work effectively. Even during unprecedented time of their working career they stood firm. They deserved that little token as reward for their steadfast, dedication throughput their working course.

Well said, this benefits are meant to be given to those civil servants on time regarding how they dedicated their time hardwork to work effectively. Even during unprecedented time of their working career they stood firm. They deserved that little token as reward for their steadfast, dedication throughput their working course.
In short, I think that public employees, when the retirement date arrives, the rulers should carry out all the automated procedures, in order to deliver their benefits and pension payments to the employees without having to strive for something that corresponds to them. by right.

In short, I think that public employees, when the retirement date arrives, the rulers should carry out all the automated procedures, in order to deliver their benefits and pension payments to the employees without having to strive for something that corresponds to them. by right.
You made a honest points, but country's political leaders will thwart any one with such ideology to destroy their plans for civil servants. The leaders will first of all satisfy their own pockets, then the little peanut remaining be used to pay more than 1000000 retirees off their pension. If you don't have any body to help you secure your pension on time, you might not get it for a very long time that will exceed 10 years.

This is very possible in a developed country. The government over there care less about the employees let alone the pensioners. The victim should only write the authority in charge in order to sort it out.

There is no problem with the women,it is the Nigeria government that is in mess,if not pension should be processed within a year but due to the corrupt system of the government they make it possible for long legs people while others get theirs base on luck.

This is very possible in a developed country. The government over there care less about the employees let alone the pensioners. The victim should only write the authority in charge in order to sort it out.
I'm just saying that all governments, developed or not, should value public employees. When they complete their years of service, they do not have the same agility to go about taking documents and thus completing the necessary requirements, for a benefit that from the first day of work corresponds to them by right. The must be, is that reaching retirement and receiving your pension, without having to wait years.

That is a very serious problem, most retiree normally face such problems, these might be a case of misplace of names, files of the retiree, or sometimes misplace of the retiree personal, but for me I see this as carelessness of the pension scheme board, because such is not surpose to happen.

In my own point of view, the reason why her pension fund is on hold it is because she must have done something bad when she was still at work, I mean she had a bad record, her file must have be delivered to higher authorities. But if she has someone in the government agency, they can help her out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back