PayPal has included the UK in its Cryptocurrency acceptance

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
It was very big news when there was acceptance of cryptocurrency from PayPal, and when this was released by the payment giants, it was stated that they would further this acceptance as well to other regions over the course of this year. The latest country on the list to start accepting cryptocurrency through the PayPal platform is the United Kingdom. This comes four months later from the initial date that the acceptance was first started in the United States of America.

It is expected that the roll-out will be completed over the next few months. This is great for those that are in the UK and shows the expansion of PayPal into the crypto world globally. What are your thoughts on this? And could this cause another major price hike in the various coins as it becomes integrated into the UK PayPal accounts?

When PayPal integrated cryptocurrency buying, selling and holding on US paypal I was very happy. I started buying bitcoin, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ethereum through paypal balance. By holding for few days and selling well price soared, I managed to earn some profits. I am hoping that paypal will soon allow crypto deposit and withdrawal. I was not aware of crypto feature being rolled out in the UK.

Am really happy for this but i am surprised , all i hope is that paypal could add more countries to the list , and most especially the Africa countries so that people would really see the importance of crypto currency i think , but this improvement is on another level i think

Am really happy for this but i am surprised , all i hope is that paypal could add more countries to the list , and most especially the Africa countries so that people would really see the importance of crypto currency i think , but this improvement is on another level i think
I am sure that in time there is going to be provisions that are made to expand the acceptance of cryptocurrency. They have stated that there is going to be expansion of this in the future. And PayPal is one of the payment giants in the world. It would be good to see it expanded to Africa, as I think that Africa is one of the continents that are quite prominent in cryptocurrency.

I am sure that in time there is going to be provisions that are made to expand the acceptance of cryptocurrency. They have stated that there is going to be expansion of this in the future. And PayPal is one of the payment giants in the world. It would be good to see it expanded to Africa, as I think that Africa is one of the continents that are quite prominent in cryptocurrency.
Yeah this is true because Africa is one of the continent that have a slow down in development and there need to be the effective use of crypto currency as well , since there are no jobs many people involve in crypto currency to sustain them selves , i just hope the government doesn't later ban the use of it

Am really happy for this but i am surprised , all i hope is that paypal could add more countries to the list , and most especially the Africa countries so that people would really see the importance of crypto currencyi think , but this improvement is on another level i think

It was very big news when there was acceptance of cryptocurrency from PayPal, and when this was released by the payment giants, it was stated that they would further this acceptance as well to other regions over the course of this year. The latest country on the list to start accepting cryptocurrency through the PayPal platform is the United Kingdom. This comes four months later from the initial date that the acceptance was first started in the United States of America.

It is expected that the roll-out will be completed over the next few months. This is great for those that are in the UK and shows the expansion of PayPal into the crypto world globally. What are your thoughts on this? And could this cause another major price hike in the various coins as it becomes integrated into the UK PayPal accounts?
Congratulations Ooooo.... We don't know how that will work here! I pray our time comes to just like you guys.
Quote of the day!
Always be Happy, there nothing in the world you leave in that's permanent, it will surely go by and joy will come

PayPal's buy, sell and hold crypto products are coming to the United Kingdom in a few months, the company announced during its investor day Thursday. Its launch of crypto as a funding service will go live in a few months as well, and crypto products in Venmo will go live in the first half of
Post automatically merged:

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Contextual Here!​
semp.net​

PayPal's buy, sell and hold crypto products are coming to the United Kingdom in a few months, the company announced during its investor day Thursday. Its launch of crypto as a funding service will go live in a few months as well, and crypto products in Venmo will go live in the first half of

What I discover recently on the issue of cryptocurrencies and its acceptance is that the poorer states are the ones against cryptocurrencies. India was formally the world capital of poverty before Nigeria took the glory. They are the only two countries in the world that publicly announced the ban on cryptocurrencies even when PayPal, the number one payment platform that's against secrecy is adopting it.

This is good news for the crytpocurrencies world, UK and BLockchain technology, but I appreciate if PayPal can also move this features here to Africa too, PayPal is still restricted in some countries in Africa, I wonder if these Cryptocurrencies will also be restricted too?

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted world wide. But talking about wallet , there are so many wallet ,one just need to choose the one he or she wants, was have paxful which is very popular , we have luno, we have qiudax , roqqu etc. One just need to choose the one that is siuabke for the person
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted world wide. But talking about wallet , there are so many wallet ,one just need to choose the one he or she wants, was have paxful which is very popular , we have luno, we have qiudax , roqqu etc. One just need to choose the one that is siuabke for the person

Last edited:
This is good news for the crytpocurrencies world, UK and BLockchain technology, but I appreciate if PayPal can also move this features here to Africa too, PayPal is still restricted in some countries in Africa, I wonder if these Cryptocurrencies will also be restricted too?
I don't think that cryptocurrency coins suffer the same restrictions as other methods of payment. I think that if there is an acceptance of crypto in a country then that will likely be for all coins, and then it will be at the discretion of the vendor, or the merchant, to decide which of the coins they are comfortable selling. This would make sense in my opinion, however this could change when cryptocurrency is actually adopted.

Though it's very good for payment, but it's not the best, because there are other mode of payment that are quiet easier and better than PayPal, and it's a big turnoff that not all countries can access the PayPal which makes it a turnoff for me

Though it's very good for payment, but it's not the best, because there are other mode of payment that are quiet easier and better than PayPal, and it's a big turnoff that not all countries can access the PayPal which makes it a turnoff for me
There are many payment giants that are able to offer better services that PayPal, even in my region as well, but the one thing that I hear that is good with PayPal is the guarantee that you get and the refund if you do not receive your stuff, which I think can be quite helpful and good to use. It is the buyer protection if I am not mistaken.

This is a great news for the UK cryptocurrency holders as it were surely have an impact priice in the cryptocurrency world. PayPal to now use cryptocurrency on their platform is a huge boost to cryptocurrencies as many countries government are now banning it.

This is amazing and commendable as people begin to adopt and adapt to new ways of getting transactions done faster and easier, although cryptocurrencies are unstable but it has continued and will keep gaining acceptance everywhere in the world.

Well I was happy when I heard about this that they even accepted cryptos now I start buying and selling in bit coin, Ethereum ,litecoin and so on, this update has really proved to be quite helpful now

Well, this could further improve the Bitcoin's already positive trend.(y)(y)
However perhaps UK, it was precisely the last country on the list, to implement cryptocurrency, because it had to deal with the recent issue of Brexit.

This is very good news. I'm really happy to hear about it. More countries should follow this step and brace a new currency. Nigeria and India should learn from their colonizers. We are really backward. Soon, cryptocurrency holders will become the new billionaires. I hope to be one of them soon. Crypto all the way

This is a great news, how wish it will happen in my dearest country I would be so happy. Now that U.K have endorse cryptocurrency please let it extend to African countries alone. Because lack of knowledge is what is making them put a ban on cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back