What's new

Partnership Enterprise

Well I think a partnership business has over the years evolved, and most of the most successful business are partnership businesses. Partnership business are quite successful.
That's true, though partnership business still has it's disadvantage. If you where given the opportunity to choose, between a partnership enterprise or running your own business which would you go for?

Partnership Enterprise is very good but then it has to be founded on trust so it will work out,the two people coming together have to able to trust each other

Well for you to partnership with individual and person there most valid agreement because nature or human changes in behavior which they other partner may wish to change to evil

That's true, though partnership business still has its disadvantages. If you were allowed to choose, between a partnership enterprise or running your own business which would you go for?
Good questions. I think it would depend on the conditions, I would prefer a partnership for starters, after getting enough experience and perhaps things aren't going according to plans then we can split and i go off to run my own business.

I don't like partnership because I am a control freak. I to have full control over the business I am doing and I like to try new things in the business always. My partner may not like all the things I am doing in the business and these can leads to friction between us.

Partnership enterprise is a business model where two or more people join hands to establish a business. The partners may or may not have equal share in the business. There are different kinds of partners in partnership business. One is active partner, another is passive partner, and the third one is sleeping partner. Conflict of interest is the major issue of partnership business.

My first business was a partnership business, sadly, it collapsed.
Sad one there.
I have never run a partnership. Most people get unlucky with business partners.
Most times you have to contribute more resources and this might bring problems.

Perhaps this aspect was the causes of your partnership failure:
Potential partners may disagree on their visions for the company and have radically different notions of the long-term goals of the organization. For example, one partner may see the business as merely an alternate way to earn a modest living and have no wish for future expansion, whereas another partner may have ambitious expansion plans for the business, including having a large staff, opening satellite offices, and taking the company property

Partnership is good when two or more people have the same vision for a certain business. You people just need to pull resources together and start the business. but it is very important to write an agreement before the people start their business.

Trust is the main issue in the partnership business. I have seen many partnership business fail because the partners lost trust.
There a lot of things one need to consider before going into partnership,does the person in question share the same value system as you do.The issue of trust is another,because trust is a function of confidence built over time,and you must have known the person very well.

Good questions. I think it would depend on the conditions, I would prefer a partnership for starters, after getting enough experience and perhaps things aren't going according to plans then we can split and i go off to run my own business.
Nice one, what about in a situation where things are going well, profit is coming in, would you still want to start your own business or would you continue the partnership.

Partnership enterprise is a very lucrative form of business transactions which involve two or more person sharing ideas together, share their business risk and also the profit of the business but the only problem in this form of business is disagreement in ideology.

Partnership Enterprise is very good but then it has to be founded on trust so it will work out,the two people coming together have to able to trust each other
That is right. The two people coming into partnership need to put trust as their main principle. That way, they can be able to work together and deal well with any issues that may come up.

Trust is the main issue in the partnership business. I have seen many partnership business fail because the partners lost trust.
This is so true. Even though they are both brothers or the partnership is made up of husband and wife, there is always likely to be an issue with trust

Nice one, what about in a situation where things are going well, profit is coming in, would you still want to start your own business or would you continue the partnership?
I don't see why I would want to go off and start my own when things are going well. All the successful companies in the world aren't run by an individual, Elon is the tesla CEO because he owns the majority of the shares, he can't make a huge decision, he has to consult with other shareholders as well. That is the way the world works, no man is an island.

If you are planning to go into partnership with your friend, it is good if both of you can make an agreement before you start. The business will stand the test of time if both of you can agree to the same terms.

I'm not selfish personally but I feel much better when I run stuffs on my own, all by myself. Thinking of partnership is the last thing that will ever cross my mind because of the factor 'conflict'. That will definitely emerge and I can't cope with it.

IN a partnership business, problem is not with a partner, the problem is you do not have a formal contract. You need to sign a formal contract where everything is stated in black and white.

The the partners sign a contract stating on every conditions, there will never trust issue and everything will be sorted out before the problem arises. You need a written contract to work on a partnership business.

A partnership business is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch because I regretted that I entered one. It's always good to have the business of your own.

I'm not selfish personally but I feel much better when I run stuffs on my own, all by myself. Thinking of partnership is the last thing that will ever cross my mind because of the factor 'conflict'. That will definitely emerge and I can't cope with it.
Lol.
You are avoiding a partnership because of the huge chances for conflicts.
There are actually people who are enjoying a partnership enterprise; if you and your partner are driven by the same goal and honest to each other, conflicts would not occur.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back