Partnership Enterprise

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Partnership enterprise is a business model where two or more people join hands to establish a business. The partners may or may not have equal share in the business. There are different kinds of partners in partnership business. One is active partner, another is passive partner, and the third one is sleeping partner. Conflict of interest is the major issue of partnership business.

My first business was a partnership business, sadly, it collapsed.

Trust is the main issue in the partnership business. I have seen many partnership business fail because the partners lost trust.

Trust is the main issue in the partnership business. I have seen many partnership business fail because the partners lost trust.
Trust, dispute over decisions, brings conflict among the business partners. I don't like partnership cos of such issues.

As you describe it, such a company consists of two or more partners. Indeed, one of the biggest problems is when disagreements arise and this is the main reason for the failure of the company. For this reason, when I have the opportunity, I intend to be independent, to avoid these situations.

Trust is required every where not just in a partnership business. For example, if you do not trust your spouse, your relationship will fail.

I agree with you, trust is fundamental among the members of a company's society, so that agreements can be reached and decisions can be made without major inconveniences because trust exists.

I think when the partner is a sleeping partner, the partnership business can survive. There will be no conflicting issue.

Sincerely speaking I don't want to go into partnership business I have never dream of it I my life due to number of cases I have witnessed in partnership business which lead to their failure as a result of lack of business agreement and the sharing of the income generated from the business.

Partnership enterprise is a business model where two or more people join hands to establish a business. The partners may or may not have equal share in the business. There are different kinds of partners in partnership business. One is active partner, another is passive partner, and the third one is sleeping partner. Conflict of interest is the major issue of partnership business.

Oh, sorry for the loss!!! One of the reason why i hate partnership business is because each individual as different vision which can be detrimental to the business.. Without having same vision i don't think a business partnership can last...

Sorry about your business. That is why I advise that before one goes into partnership, there should be a mutual understanding preferably backed by legal documentation to prevent mishandlings.

I do not love to partners with anybody in business if my capital is not enough to fund my desired business, I would rather approach the bank for a long term loan to fund my business. Partners are liable to become greedy, jealous and dangerous when the business grows in wealth and resources.

partnership business is a type of business in who two or more people agreed to beer the risks and earn profit in the business together. this implies all risks and profit are to be shared between two people.

Partner Enterprise is a good form of business when you know and trust your partner who you are going into a business with.one thing you must know is that without trust partner Enterprise cannot succeed.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning patnership business and your experience in it with a friend, well i would say that except it is absolutely needed i would prefer to own a business alone and do things my way

Partnerships can be quite effective if the partners involved are similar with the same goals, it also has its disadvantages too because we can't control or always predict what another person would do

I really don't believe in partnership in a business, because we both may not have the dream on what we want the business to look like in the next coming year. So I believe in do it yourself tho.

Partnership business means two or more than two like minded individuals partnering for a common interest. Someone decides to partner only when he is interested in the business.

Partnership business is a very good business that any group of persons can start up despite the challenge that you have enumerated which is conflict of interest because it is mostly done between more than one or two persons as the case may be.

That is one of the major problems with partnership business. Does you might decide to partnership with might not have the same level of interest or even the same vision as you

Partnership is a nice option of business time. I've seen people who partner with one another and grow the business for long time, and become successful this day.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back