What's new

Partnership Enterprise

Trust is required every where not just in a partnership business. For example, if you do not trust your spouse, your relationship will fail.
No matter how good a business is, I can never partner with someone as partners tends to get jealous, greedy and dangerous when the business becomes successful.

Partnership enterprise is a business model where two or more people join hands to establish a business. The partners may or may not have equal share in the business. There are different kinds of partners in partnership business. One is active partner, another is passive partner, and the third one is sleeping partner. Conflict of interest is the major issue of partnership business.

My first business was a partnership business, sadly, it collapsed.
The first business and the one we are currently running now is a partnership business,and we have been operating the business smootly without any issues,we know our various role and the duties we are to perform at any given time,though still a growing business,there is still room for improvement.

The problem with partnership type of businesses is that these partners tend to now show you their true nature over time when you're now into the business with them neck dip

Partnership enterprise is a business model where two or more people join hands to establish a business. The partners may or may not have equal share in the business. There are different kinds of partners in partnership business. One is active partner, another is passive partner, and the third one is sleeping partner. Conflict of interest is the major issue of partnership business.

Huh, you don't start a business with partnership method, that doesn't mean it doesn't work ooo but its 3 out of 10 that mostly work out not all partnership that comes out good...

Partnership business is the type of business that needs a lot of planning before you accept to partner with someone. Failing in your first partnership will allow you to know how to mange your business with someone in future.

One of the reason why I don't like partnership is that it is very difficult to reach quick decision on something urgent. the partners may be having different perspective and they will need to convince each other before decision could be made.

A partnership business has lots of advantages, especially the part of sharing ideas with one another. But it has its disadvantages like not agreeing with your partner.

Stop rubbing that lamp and just wishing. Getting free PayPal money instantly is possible! There are many ways in which you can acquire that instant cash that you are hoping for

I really don't like the idea of going into partnership with someone because at the end of the day if the partner isn't that active in the course of running the business, it can later affect the smooth running of the business

So sad to know that your business partnership collapsed. That is why I think, solo proprietorship is the best business model. You are your own boss if you don't have a business partner. But most of the business choose partnership because of lack of budget or capital for solo business ownership. This is okay if you are choosy whom you will make to be the business partner.

Sorry for the collapse of your business. What was the reason for it? Was there conflict between the two of you? Such conflicts are so many in most partnership enterprises. That is why I prefer starting a business alone.

Sorry about your business. That is why I advise that before one goes into partnership, there should be a mutual understanding preferably backed by legal documentation to prevent mishandlings.

Seriously, there is no way you would expect to have me get involved in any kind of business partnership because of the bad experiences that I have had with it.

Partnership in business is a very good model to adopt by people. In partnership it's not necessarily pulling together finance.A partner may bring an idea and another may bring the finance, some are equal partners, some are not. But on the whole trust is what will sustain the life of the partnership.

I don't see anything bad with partnership if there's trust and a laid down system. We have seen many of them rise up to global enterprises. If you have trust issues with people, it's better to do a sole business.

This is a particular kind of business model I like because it's requires shared ideas and also shared work. This would bring about better decision-making and faster task.

Partnership in a business is a good thing.. we have sleeping partners, dormant partners and permanent partners who contribute their resources to start a business

Its so sad that your first business collapsed, due to some partnership issue in which they don't trust each other on the business aspect and they decided not to pump money into the business.

I really don't like going into partnership with anybody just because anything can go wrong with the other partner which can adversely affect the business in a very negative way you won't think of

Partnership is a nice option of business time. I've seen people who partner with one another and grow the business for long time, and become successful this day.
Partnership enterprises a very good a form of business but most people don't like going to partnership Enterprise because your decision will not be independent like the sole proprietorship business.

Sorry about your business. That is why I advise that before one goes into partnership, there should be a mutual understanding preferably backed by legal documentation to prevent mishandlings.
A sole proprietorship in a business is the best way of doing business both online and offline , but in the absence of having enough fund to start a business, its adviseable to start with a partner.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back